• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
why's JP complaining about the OG.

ball was clearly not going anywhere near the goal before the deflection.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
How has Spain looked this WC? I'm afraid USA is gonna get a rude awakening when they face an actual contender with their starters in.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria fans right now:

giphy.gif

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
amazing pass by Mewis.

When Ertz is back next game, who do you bench?
seems Mewis or Lavelle since I doubt Horan. That's tough after this performance if Mewis

Press ball hogging there. At least get it on target if you shoot

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
amazing pass by Mewis.

When Ertz is back next game, who do you bench?
seems Mewis or Lavelle since I doubt Horan. That's tough after this performance if Mewis

Press ball hogging there. At least get it on target if you shoot
I bench Lavelle tbh. She's pretty dynamic getting forward but not as much a factor in stopping and possession. And Mewis is just the better passer from what I've seen so far.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
what was the issue there?

did the Swedish player have something on her shorts?
I bench Lavelle tbh. She's pretty dynamic getting forward but not as much a factor in stopping and possession. And Mewis is just the better passer from what I've seen so far.

I'd probably say the same.
but I dunno if Ertz Mewis and Horan have redundancies. So lavelle wouldn't surprise me

Morgan Brian got passed up hard didn't she.
She used to be an automatic starter

Jesiatha

Oct 27, 2017
What's your point ? The fact is they played well enough to qualify and without the referee giving that goal to the USA they would be in regardless of that missed penalty.

If they had made it through, it would have been at Nigeria's expense. Who would feel cheated by the re-taken penalty against France.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
What's your point ? The fact is they played well enough to qualify and without the referee giving that goal to the USA they would be in regardless of that missed penalty.

My point is you can't rely on what other teams are doing. They had their chance to get the third goal and they blew it. And honestly, if they couldn't put three goals past that Thailand team to qualify then they don't belong in the knockout stages.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
If they had made it through, it would have been at Nigeria's expense. Who would feel cheated by the re-taken penalty against France.
Well yeah. And everyone would have been mad about that, not blaming Nigeria for not doing enough during the game. I'm saying Chile has the right to feel cheated as well.

My point is you can't rely on what other teams are doing.
What other teams are doing ? I'm talking about the Chile-USA game.

Last edited:

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
They had their shots. They botched it and spend the last 17 minutes crying to the heavens instead of getting that ball where it needed to go.
That's irrelevant if they don't lose 3-0 to the US though.
It's like me saying Nigeria would deserve to be out because they didn't do enough to keep France from taking shots at the goal or something. Not that hard to understand Chile could feel cheated when they're one goal away from qualifying and they conceded one goal wrongly.