Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Every time the US attacks, this is all I can think of lol

Futbol_216990790_89831313_1024x576.jpg

16717_30b62820934421f52aca396b21c4d2c671ed3649.png

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I'm a huge Morgan fan but Carli is just playing way better right now for whatever reason. Morgan's touches are poor (actually inexcusably bad touch for a forward in the 17th minute when she was played in), she seems tentative and non-threatening in general. I know she scored 5 against Thailand but, come on...Thailand. She and Sauerbrunn ("hey i am good at stopping an attack but only know how to play the ball back to the keeper for no reason whatsoever when the ball is at my feet") look like the weakest links in the lineup.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a huge Morgan fan but Carli is just playing way better right now for whatever reason. Morgan's touches are poor (actually inexcusably bad touch for a forward in the 17th minute when she was played in), she seems tentative and non-threatening in general. I know she scored 5 against Thailand but, come on...Thailand. She and Sauerbrunn ("hey i am good at stopping an attack but only know how to play the ball back to the keeper for no reason whatsoever when the ball is at my feet") look like the weakest links in the lineup.
yeah I hadn't brought it up, but Sauerbraun looks worse than she used to.

She was likely the best defender in the world a few years ago.

edit:
welp there's lloyd for morgan

Lavelle's been pretty good, dudes

she picked it up a bit late, but was still poor overall.

She also had about 3 "almost" losses where they kept possession but shouldn't have.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
was about to complain about Heath going right 95% of time, even when going left is wide open, like there.

lol, but somehow she scored

oh, Lloyd was offside

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
that's definitely offside.

the brazil example had two defenders and more space between the ball.

Lloyd directly occupied the defender making the clearance

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
should obv be offside by the spirit of the rule, letter of the rule Lloyd isn't actively making a challenge for the ball = not offside