• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
So upset. Had to do a complete reinstall of my system software on Sunday and I have seemed to have lost the ability to reinstall the early access. Probably have to wait for Friday now.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The "story mode" was really nice. Cute story and some really interesting things they did here.
But man, my Pro is gonna explode if I keep playing it for several hours.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I see it has graphical modes (resolution / frame rate) on pro. Was it the same on the beta ? If so which one to chose on pro ? What is the resolution ?

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's a shame. Part of the reason I don't expect to really sink my teeth into Dreams until PS5. I can hear that fan even with my biggie headphones on.

Can I force the pro to only spit out an 1080p image to easy up on resources a bit? I'm gonna be playing on a rather small full hd screen all weekend.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I see it has graphical modes (resolution / frame rate) on pro. Was it the same on the beta ? If so which one to chose on pro ? What is the resolution ?

Yeah, that toggle has always been there. I'd highly recommend using framerate mode. The soft, fuzzy graphics style hides resolution drops well (honestly, I'm on a massive 4k screen and framerate mode looks great) but the chuggy framerate on reoslution mode in some Dreams can be a big problem.

Framerate mode feels so much better.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
gonna have to manage the fridge for this even though its not a huge update. The campaign/story might be a good impetus to get me back into it. Haven't played probably since the end of the beta (although I have early access) other than a short playtest session in London which was amazing but I can't talk about it argh.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Still no option to change the language of the game. :/

Haven't they promised to add that at the very start of the early access? Disappointing.

Honome

Jan 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro

unknownspectator

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna make the game I've always wanted, a side scroller brawler in the vein with the devilman/devil lady series!

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
That's a nice video! Can't wait to try the final game later today.

Did you try changing the language in your PS4? Some games only load different languages when the console is in the language you want to use.

Yeah that works, but it sucks, it should have an simple in-game option and they promised one. :/

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
And thanks Mm for the stick control update !

Much more comfortable imo.
Oooh, so excited about this. I love that motion controls are a thing and it works so well for many but the frustrated me so much. Great for sculpting organic shapes for sure but for general movement and camera movement it made me get lost very quickly. I hope this is much better now. Can't wait to try tonight.

RedOnePunch

Oct 26, 2017
Where is the marketing for this game? I mean besides the launch trailer, does anyone know this is coming out?

im excited for this. ive enjoyed what people have created, unfortunately most of it feel bad to control. Wish MM would make it easier for creators to make better controls

yes it was always there. Chose frame rate and never looked back.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who spent probably hundreds of hours in the early access, I am eager to get back in, but I doubt I retained any of my coding knowledge I gained during that time. Some of my projects I had in the works were crazy. I hope I can release those soon.

Honome

Jan 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
Yeah that works, but it sucks, it should have an simple in-game option and they promised one. :/

Yeah, that really sucks. I play all my games in English but my kids play in Portuguese, so i have to change the language on the console every time they are about to play. BTW, anyone knows if Portuguese (BR) is one of the new languages included in the final game? My kids are addicted to dreams too!

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Damn the last song coupled with the animation, it was god tier
2 hours long the Art's Dream but perfect length

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
Where is the marketing for this game? I mean besides the launch trailer, does anyone know this is coming out?

im excited for this. ive enjoyed what people have created, unfortunately most of it feel bad to control. Wish MM would make it easier for creators to make better controls
Sony is spending all the money on hiring ninjas to keep any PS5 info from leaking.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017

Folks in japan are miles ahead of us
Yeah, that really sucks. I play all my games in English but my kids play in Portuguese, so i have to change the language on the console every time they are about to play. BTW, anyone knows if Portuguese (BR) is one of the new languages included in the final game? My kids are addicted to dreams too!
yep. part of the list.

We're also supporting 8 new languages - 6 with full VO support - Arabic, Russian, Polish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Portuguese.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Still trying to find streams to watch (I am not at home) and Dreams only has 53 people viewing it on Twitch. Definitely expected more on (soft) launch day.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Art's Dream really is something. Shame it's only 3 hours, though. I think I'm about half way through already.