Oct 19, 2023
It's kinda hilarious that the GOP contributed so much to the state of the current political climate that they have only themselves to blame when not many are quick to give sympathies that their guy got shot at

Whether they're grifters or true MAGA believers, the most ideal scenarios in their future is kissing Trump's ass or ending up like Mike Pence.

They never said he was a badass 24/7...

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Feels weird to post video about Trump being sleepy in a thread about an assassination attempt against him.

As much as I hate the guy, doesn't seem like the best place to put that kind of stuff.
Gotta stay civil folks! when they go low, we go high!

4362c2925cd760ea2c6e303a5d1024e2

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Feels weird to post video about Trump being sleepy in a thread about an assassination attempt against him.

As much as I hate the guy, doesn't seem like the best place to put that kind of stuff.
Nah, badass needs his badass rest. How else is he supposed to fight off his Secret Service for a photo op.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
People finger wagging us for making fun of a racist, sexist fascist perfectly exemplify everything wrong with current American politics.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Here's a great tip for all you coward ass trump supporters on this site that wants their love for trump to remain secret.

"I hate Trump as much as the next guy but...."

Please stop with this bullshit. You guys aren't fooling anyone with this ok?

Oct 28, 2017

He deserves neither your respect or your grace. He is a divisive piece of shit that puts others at risk, and he wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. Save your concern for those that truly deserve it.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The world would be better off if he shat himself to death on stage

And I would be laughing and posting emojis in here if it happened

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Trump lost any respect he could have had from the shooting when he stopped Secret Service from doing their job, after being shot at, so he could take a photo.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017

How about we not police unflattering posts about a man who wants to take away many people's rights and livelihoods? Anything not promoting violence towards him is far game.

Iced_Eagle

Dec 26, 2017
Apparently someone just got shot only 1 mile from the RNC area.

www.wisn.com

Ohio officers shoot, kill man near RNC venue in Milwaukee

Columbus, Ohio, Division of Police releases body camera video of fatal shooting

It was Ohio officers, not WI ones.

Just to add, they were shot and killed.

Hopefully they are quick to provide some details. Considering the Trump security blunder, I really really really hope the cops are taking action only when necessary and they aren't going to over-correct with some itchy trigger fingers when someone is potentially a threat but can be deescalated.

CaptainMatilder

Certified FANatic
May 27, 2018
The attempt on Trumps life has left him scarred and deformed but I assure you his resolve has never been stronger.

Aug 15, 2022
In an alternate timeline, Iran assassinates Trump and makes it look like the work of a "radical leftist," sparking a domestic cataclysm before the 2024 general election even begins.

as a multiverse enthusiast I think about this kind of stuff quite a bit and you're right lol. or the man hit him and his face exploded in 4k on TV and he's a martyr.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

No see he was just praying and giving thanks for being alive to be there.

-faux news probably

As fun as it is to shit on Trump, it actually was during a prayer.

That video cuts off just before they start showing other people in the audience, most of which also had their eyes closed.

However, that just means we can move the discussion to Trump yet again pretending that he's religious.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
However, that just means we can move the discussion to Trump yet again pretending that he's religious.

yeah lol my Father-in-Law, who my wife says has never been to church once when she was growing up, even has the sense of closing his eyes and bowing his head whenever someone says grace during Thanksgiving and stuff

Thalanil

Fallen Guardian
Aug 24, 2023
In an ideal world stuff like this should lead especially Republicans to rethink how easily people in the USA can access guns like assault rifles and how that's probably not a good idea. I know what I just said it's never gonna happen in a milion years because of the ties between NRA and GOP but I feel like democrats could have a good opportunity here to shift the conversation to gun control policy.