Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2018
Trump is the fake final boss who is a front for the real final boss, which is an anthropomorphic fat stack of money in the shape of a vampire that controls the means of production.

Bernie=Solid Snake
Trump=Liquid Snake, since they both get called populists with rabid fanbases. Trump/Liquid both scream about how they are anti establishment (the Patriots) but they're actually just being used

Bloomberg=Psycho Mantis. His mind control powers come in the form of media brainwashing. Also the most memorable mid boss leading up to Liquid

Real villains=The Patriots

We need Future Trunks to deliver his heart medicine.

Wouldn't the heart medicine be delivered already in the form of AOCs endorsement

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Pp6c5m7.jpg

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
"Bernie are you aware your supporters are planning to execute my colleague in Central Park if you win?"

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
People aren't happy that this NBC News hypothetical match up ignored Warren. Apparently not the first time she's been erased? Trending on my timeline:

#warrenmediablackout
Where is Warren

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People aren't happy that this NBC News hypothetical match up ignored Warren. Apparently not the first time she's been erased? Trending on my timeline:

#warrenmediablackout
Where is Warren

They had to stop ignoring Bernie because he is doing so well, so they decide to ignore the only other progressive in the race.

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably ignored Warren because of how obvious it is that she won't be winning the nomination. Pretty funny that they included Klob over her though.

Status
Not open for further replies.