• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What tier will Bernice be in?

• Top Tier

• Bottom Tier

• Somewhere else

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
I've spent the past few months of my life working on a project where I rank all the McDonald's Mascots into a single unified Tier List. The one true object ranking of all possible McDonald's characters, coming to you on a forum here. Officially. Objectively. And completed.

But I'm not going to show you the results of everything all at once. No, no that would be too easy. Too quick. You all would read it and just... ignore me. Make fun of me, taking the months of effort I spent carefully researching them and ruin it. Making a mocker of my life's ambitions.

So we're doing this character by character. I'm going to announce the first one now, and post their ranking tomorrow along with why, before I unveil the second one to make the list.

Get ready Reset era dot com.

The first one to be ranked:

BERNICE

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Do we evaluate MacTonight on his own merits or do we need to account for the fact he's been coopted by shit-heels?

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Captain Crook about to get done dirty.

POINT OF ORDER: are we counting Grimace twice? One time for new Grimace, and second time for evil spider original grimace?!

1-9.jpg

JasonV

Oct 25, 2017
MacTonight #1 easily.

(Please disregard racist trolls co-opting him for purpose of this ranking)

OP
OP
CaptainNuevo

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Also are we getting info about each character because I don't think I'll know half of them.

Yes! Each character's daily entry will include some good information about who they are, where they are from, and why they are in each tier.

Where does this guy fit in?

1) That's the professor. He's not Bernice. I'll get to him in time.

Do we evaluate MacTonight on his own merits or do we need to account for the fact he's been coopted by shit-heels?

That's to be revealed once it's time to review MacTonight. Mactonight is not for tonight, he's for another night. Tonight's discussion is around Bernice.

TooFriendly

Oct 30, 2017
This is some low tier setup for Bernice discussion. At least give some context on who she is!

She's either some lovecraftian creation of the Elder Things, or she is the result of Genetic Engineering experiments by the McDonald's labs to create an animal that can digest normally inedible objects such as blocks of paper. Bernice clones would be a source of easily harvestable meat, with her thick prehensile nose and her bulbous body that spontaneously sprouts copious meaty tumours. Her short vestigial limbs allow McDonalds employees to harvest a Bernice with minimal effort.

But something went very wrong and now she is sapient, and able to wreak havoc in movie planning sessions.

OP
OP
CaptainNuevo

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
McDonald's fast food, slow rankings
Nobody complains when magazines release long-form articles where they drag the top 100 lists out over weeks. I get to do this too.

If I posted it now the thread would just be people complaining about "X got done dirty!"
"Why is TLOU2 so low?!"

"fuk u i like egg"

I'm doing this over time so people can appreciate the effort and thought put into each ranking. Once I announce these they're CANON. We can't take it back, and I need people to realize that.

Oct 28, 2017
Nobody complains when magazines release long-form articles where they drag the top 100 lists out over weeks. I get to do this too.

If I posted it now the thread would just be people complaining about "X got done dirty!"
"Why is TLOU2 so low?!"

"fuk u i like egg"

I'm doing this over time so people can appreciate the effort and thought put into each ranking. Once I announce these they're CANON. We can't take it back, and I need people to realize that.
I'll appreciate when Officer Big Mac wins

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tf is this guy

mcdonalds.fandom.com

Captain Crook

The Captain, known as Captain Crook until 1984, is a McDonaldland pirate character appearing in commercials. First seen in 1971, he is similar in appearance to the famed Captain Hook from the 1953 Disney film Peter Pan. The character is comparable to the Hamburglar, but rather than hoarding...

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Bernice is high B tier material, solid but under-apppreciated

OP
OP
CaptainNuevo

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
tf is this guy

mcdonalds.fandom.com

Captain Crook

The Captain, known as Captain Crook until 1984, is a McDonaldland pirate character appearing in commercials. First seen in 1971, he is similar in appearance to the famed Captain Hook from the 1953 Disney film Peter Pan. The character is comparable to the Hamburglar, but rather than hoarding...

Captain Crook. I'll get to him in time, today is Bernice's day.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I bet the fry guys are going to rank high.

Oh but sorry, it's Bernice time. My cherished memories of Bernice include learning of her existence at the tender young age of a few minutes ago. I feel like Alf was weighing heavily on the mind of the person who designed her.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is some low tier setup for Bernice discussion. At least give some context on who she is!

She's either some lovecraftian creation of the Elder Things, or she is the result of Genetic Engineering experiments by the McDonald's labs to create an animal that can digest normally inedible objects such as blocks of paper. Bernice clones would be a source of easily harvestable meat, with her thick prehensile nose and her bulbous body that spontaneously sprouts copious meaty tumours. Her short vestigial limbs allow McDonalds employees to harvest a Bernice with minimal effort.

But something went very wrong and now she is sapient, and able to wreak havoc in movie planning sessions.

having consumed the lore, my bernice take: bernice sucks

OP
OP
CaptainNuevo

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
I added a poll. I'll be updating the poll for the next day's entry each day. So please vote often, and we can see how accurate everyone is.