Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
What a great show, easily the most I've enjoyed anything Star Wars for around 30 years when I watched the originals as a kid.

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn what a season of television. My absolute favorite show of 2022, top 10 shows of all time maybe, in the conversation for top 3 Star Wars and a good second/final season would easily cement it as #1

View: https://twitter.com/asgd1998/status/1590293055206481924

Final post credits shot is insane, it took the Empire 4 more years to go from this to fully armed and operational battle station

FiPHQIQVEAAylYK

were those the things they were making in prison?

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
The post credits scene was really stupid and unnecessary, the kind of "wink wink, nudge nudge" the show had smartly mostly avoided. The prisoners being cogs in the Imperial war machine was all we needed to know about what they were doing there.
There's a good chance the series does a lot of bridge-building toward Rogue One from here. It'll be fascinating to see the trail of breadcrumbs that leads the Alliance to discover the Death Star. So I didn't so much see it as a wink-type reference as a tease for the trajectory of Season 2.

Lemony1984

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 7, 2020
Okay can you explain how it's awful?

It's a 10 second clip that connects back to the Prison Arc, shows something that has sorely needed to be shown for a long time now (pretty much all TV/Movie media has just said the Empire built the Death Star but not really how, showing it utilized slave labor is a meaningful display of fascist rhetoric and functionality), and y'know, connects back to the series finale of this show, Rogue One.

I'm not show it's awful other than "oh my god I hate stuff connected to Star Wars" and for some reason you didn't mind the droids, the stormtroopers, the kyber crystal, the TIE fighters....

Sure. I loved the Prison stuff and I thought it was very obvious that they were building stuff for the Death Star. I didn't need to be spoon fed that at the end. So that's the main issue.

The Death Star itself isn't really relevant to the Andor story at this point, (which is why it was in the post credits) so it was just a really annoying piece of fan service that took away from the excellent ending scene before the credits.

Fendajaz

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think it's meant to be "a little fan service thing." Andor is positioned as the direct foundation to Rogue One, which is meant to underline the effort and sacrifices the rebels made to effect the very first major Rebel victory against the Empire: the destruction of the Death Star.

It's appropriate to show it here because it's the ultimate symbol of one of the show's theme, the tightening grip of an oppressor that fears its dissidents.

Good point! Ties into Rogue One and the OT, the whole gist of the show is to provide background and context of the rebels, who are already established in ANH.

I was just trying to tell the poster that his gripes with that scene are not really warranted haha

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
Sure. I loved the Prison stuff and I thought it was very obvious that they were building stuff for the Death Star. I didn't need to be spoon fed that at the end. So that's the main issue.

It's cool that you think so, but there were still people theorizing on it and when it comes to displaying fascism it's good to show aggressively and not just let people fill in the blanks or hope they figured it out. It's good to let people know the fascist empire used slave labor to build their weapons of mass destruction.

The Death Star itself isn't really relevant to the Andor story at this point, (which is why it was in the post credits) so it was just a really annoying piece of fan service that took away from the excellent ending scene before the credits.

Andor's series finale is Rogue One, the Death Star is quite literally relevant always.

e:

To be clear, Season 2 is a direct lead up into Rogue One, we already know this. The Death Star is immensely important and there had to be something to bridge the show into it otherwise it functionally does not work as a prequel to Rogue One.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
The post credits scene was unnecessary and kind of stupid, the kind of "wink wink, nudge nudge" nonsense the show had smartly mostly avoided. The prisoners being cogs in the Imperial war machine was all we needed to know about what they were doing there, let alone tying it directly to the Death Star. It's not a big deal, but it was a misstep.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the show and am looking forward to season 2.
Cassian building something that will lead to his death is pretty damn poetic though. The fact that it's the laser itself speak volume to the severity of Death Star, before Abrams ruins it with Starkiller.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I keep telling people some SWs fans have PTSD.

A 10 second post credits shot of the Death Star when the when the entire show is about how Andor ends up in the place where he gives his life to find out about it and help destroy it should not be any sort of controversial but here we are...

SerAardvark

Oct 25, 2017
Cassian building something that will lead to his death is pretty damn poetic though. The fact that it's the laser itself speak volume to the severity of Death Star, before Abrams ruins it with Starkiller.

Sure, but I said I don't think it's necessary, either from a story standpoint or in terms of including that specific scene in the show.

Again, not a big deal, just came across as the kind of unnecessary fanservice from the previous shows.

I keep telling people some SWs fans have PTSD.

A 10 second post credits shot of the Death Star when the when the entire show is about how Andor ends up in the place where he gives his life to find out about it and help destroy it should not be any sort of controversial but here we are...

Someone saying they didn't like a specific scene isn't making it "controversial".

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

It's not fan service. Cassian is literally killed by the Death Star. Like, the scene marks the trajectory of his story, and also the story of the whole rebellian that culminates in the destruction of the Death Star.

It's not there for cheap wink wink nudge nudge.

Lozange

Oct 25, 2017
I would say in regards to the post credits scene, it doesn't detract from the story or anything, but it isn't presented in an Andor like manner compared to a lot of the rest of the show.

Normally this sort of imagery would be framed as part of a character's perspective. Someone looks out on the Death Star and sees their hard work paying off, or whatever. Or maybe someone from the jail arc is back in the system, and finds out what they're doing. There *is* thematic meaning in the death star's construction, but it's entirely within the plot point as written ("the death star is being built with the parts from the prison") and not within the framing which is a 10 second CGI shot with no one else present after the credits.

It would not surprise me if a studio exec was like "we need to tickle the audience's balls a little bit so they're excited for season 2, we need a post credits scene, what can we show" and this was a relatively small reveal compared to Luthen being a jedi or whatever, that still tied into the story's future.

Lemony1984

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 7, 2020
It's cool that you think so, but there were still people theorizing on it and when it comes to displaying fascism it's good to show aggressively and not just let people fill in the blanks or hope they figured it out. It's good to let people know the fascist empire used slave labor to build their weapons of mass destruction.

Obviosuly there are dumb people who need this stuff spoon fed to them, but up to this point Andor hans't been that kind of show which is why that scene is a bit shit.

It's not fan service. Cassian is literally killed by the Death Star. Like, the scene marks the trajectory of his story, and also the story of the whole rebellian that culminates in the destruction of the Death Star.

It's not there for cheap wink wink nudge nudge.
It literally is a cheap wink wink nudge nudge because your reading of the scene only works if you've seen Rogue One and know the story. Which obviously most people watching the show do.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can see why some people dislike the post credits because having the show explicitly show you something in totally CG sequence is kind of outside the DNA of the rest of the show. There was probably a more subtle way to present the same information that was less in your face. For me, it was in the post credits so eh, not a big deal.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
So speculation, did Mon throw her husband under the bus? Were there actually gambling debts or was it brainfood for the driver? I'm leaning to Mon set up her husband to be a plausible reason for her banking.
Yes. Later in the episode a couple of ISB agents are discussing that conversation and suggesting that gambling debts could explain the oddities in their banking. So it worked, as far as we know at this time.

Too bad she didn't think of it before meeting with that creep who wants her daughter to marry his son.

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Obviosuly there are dumb people who need this stuff spoon fed to them, but up to this point Andor hans't been that kind of show which is why that scene is a bit shit.

It literally is a cheap wink wink nudge nudge because your reading of the scene only works if you've seen Rogue One and know the story. Which obviously most people watching the show do.
Well duh, it's the direct prequel to Rogue One. It's natural for a work of fiction to communicate with and be informed by the works that came before it. It being set in the past doesn't mean that it must pretend that connecting works don't exist.

Lifejumper

#1 Celtics fan / #7 Serbia fan
Oct 25, 2017
Seem like cassians sister will come into play in season 2

You began the series with Cassian asking about his sister, and then Maarva later tried to discourage him from looking any further. So will that thread be pulled on again at some point?

That's TBD. I don't want to get out in front of that question.

Gilroy also talked a bit about the post credits

The post-credit scene confirms that Narkina 5 was actually building components for the Death Star. Will the Death Star's construction have a more active presence in season two, or will it remain as the looming threat in the background?

It'll still be the looming threat. Rogue One is all about discovering what it is. [Season two is] about who picks up the final breadcrumbs that lead to the beginning of Rogue One. In Rogue One, Cassian goes to the Ring of Kafrene to meet Tivik, who is from Saw's group, and he says, "Oh my God, it's a planet killer." Cassian knows some shit, but he's looking for answers. So we'll [cover] the breadcrumbs that lead up to that, sure. But we have a situation where Cassian will never know that what he was building is actually the machine that's going to kill him.

And some disappointing news: none of the directors for S1 are returning for S2:

You didn't bring any of season one's directors back despite stellar work on their part. Did you want more of that new energy that worked so well the first go-round? [Writer's Note: Ariel Kleiman, Janus Metz and Alonso Ruizpalacios will be directing on season two.]
Man, we tried really hard. Ben [Caron] didn't want to come back because he had his movie [Sharper] with Julianne Moore. He's a big feature director now, so he wants to see how his feature goes. We also wanted Toby [Haynes] to come back really badly, but he got jammed up on Black Mirror. So he couldn't give us a decision in time, and we had to pull the trigger.

www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘Andor’ Creator Tony Gilroy Talks Luthen’s Good Day, That Post-Credit Scene and Season Two

The showrunner looks at the challenges and lessons that will carry him into the conclusion of the critically acclaimed 'Star Wars' show: "The second jump out of the airplane is more terrifying."

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yes. Later in the episode a couple of ISB agents are discussing that conversation and suggesting that gambling debts could explain the oddities in their banking. So it worked, as far as we know at this time.

Too bad she didn't think of it before meeting with that creep who wants her daughter to marry his son.

Well she presumably wants to keep spending money discreetly, throwing her husband under the bus would only work for so long even if she thought of it sooner I imagine

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
Man, that funeral Maarva speech had me tearing up. It was beautiful and powerful. Luthen's progression throughout this episode was stellar, too. As others pointed out, it was just the kind of thing he needed to witness and thanks to it, the final scene with him and Andor make perfect sense, of course.

That being said, it still felt a tiny bit artificial with almost all the major characters converging on Ferrix. If nothing else, it was Syril and the other weirdo getting there and Syril literally saving Dedra that was pushing it. It also just meant there were so many different characters to cut between, that it became a bit messy. Cass saving Bix wasn't very exciting.

The post-credits scene was honestly very expected. There was just too much attention to detail with the prison factory and what they produce for it not to be part of the Death Star. Thematically it makes sense in a lot of ways, too. Still can't say it necessarily felt right as a post-season scene, though. Having it in another episode might've been better.

Oct 27, 2017
I can see why some people dislike the post credits because having the show explicitly show you something in totally CG sequence is kind of outside the DNA of the rest of the show. There was probably a more subtle way to present the same information that was less in your face. For me, it was in the post credits so eh, not a big deal.
The DNA of the show is that it's a Star Wars show. Should they not show Storm Troopers as well because it's too on the mark? Or the Senate Chambers from the prequel trilogy? Or the numerous other SW references because...this is the Star Wars universe? I'm surprised more people didn't complain about Canto Bright being referenced in regards to gambling (unless people did earlier in this thread)

That being said, it still felt a tiny bit artificial with almost all the major characters converging on Ferrix
What was artificial about that? The entire lead up was that everyone was looking for Cassian and everyone figured he'd be there for his mother's funeral. This wasn't some chance convergence. Everyone came there at the same time intentionally

Lemony1984

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 7, 2020
Well duh, it's the direct prequel to Rogue One. It's natural for a work of fiction to communicate with and be informed by the works that came before it. It being set in the past doesn't mean that it must pretend that connecting works don't exist.
I don't disagree with anything you've said here. But none of this means that a shitty fan service scene was required post-credits. But we still got one and it detracted from the epsiode a little.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
This line got me almost cutting onions:
I love him more than anything he could ever do wrong.'.

How Andor and Luthen meet up at the end and Andor made up his mind to be part of the cause. The emotion on Andor's face when he was talking about not being able to meet his mother.
God what a good episode and that ending of building the Death Star.

We got to wait 2 more years? Fuck... I hope the other Star Wars show take notes from this.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
Two observations.

1) Maybe the show is called Andor because of how important both Cassian and Maarva are to the Rebellion.

2) I wish hammer clock man had used one of his hammers to yeet the Imp off the tower.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The DNA of the show is that it's a Star Wars show. Should they not show Storm Troopers as well because it's too on the mark? Or the Senate Chambers from the prequel trilogy? Or the numerous other SW references because...this is the Star Wars universe? I'm surprised more people didn't complain about Canto Bright being referenced in regards to gambling (unless people did earlier in this thread)
By DNA I mean how the show is shot. The show has an incredibly grounded feel because it uses a lot of practical effects, props and on site shooting. We also spend almost all our time seeing the world through the eyes of the characters rather than wide establishing shots of CG environments. Having a sequence that is exclusively CG just doesn't feel like it's coming from the same show. Again, it's not a big deal at all for me, I just think the same information could have been more subtlety executed.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017

What was artificial about that? The entire lead up was that everyone was looking for Cassian and everyone figured he'd be there for his mother's funeral. This wasn't some chance convergence. Everyone came there at the same time intentionally

Well, I stated it. With even Syril and his weirdo buddy making it there and then Syril saving the day, that made it feel a bit much. It's also just that you then have so many scenes cutting between all the characters that it was actively noticeable and a tad less immersive.

It's not a huge complaint, though. Just one of few things that made it a great but not perfect conclusion for me.

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't disagree with anything you've said here. But none of this means that a shitty fan service scene was required post-credits. But we still got one and it detracted from the epsiode a little.
My point is that it's not a fan service. Your argument that it's wink wink nudge nudge because my "reading of the scene only works if you've seen Rogue One and know the story" is weird to me because this show directly connects to that movie.

It's a follow up story to that movie, featuring a lot of the major players of the movie, continuing the movie's theme of rebellion under oppression. And that movie is explicitly about the Death Star as the ultimate symbol of oppression. Why shouldn't it appear here?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
By DNA I mean how the show is shot. The show has an incredibly grounded feel because it uses a lot of practical effects, props and on site shooting. We also spend almost all our time seeing the world through the eyes of the characters rather than wide establishing shots of CG environments. Having a sequence that is exclusively CG just doesn't feel like it's coming from the same show. Again, it's not a big deal at all for me, I just think the same information could have been more subtlety executed.
Last episode we literally had a scene were multiple tie fighters and an Imperial ship's tractor beam were taken out by Luthen before he jumped away. I don't see how this was any less grounded than that. It is still a Star Wars show and despite being grounded it'll always connect back to the larger, less grounded, movies

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
were those the things they were making in prison?

yup, those weird big devices they were assembling were then used by robots on the Death Star to assemble the focus panels to concentrate the khyber crystal beam into a single destructive blast. Although I guess technically the death star produces 3 beams from 3 areas which get focused into 1 final beam, or as Rogue One showed they can just deploy 1 beam to destroy only a continent instead of an entire planet.

Anyways yeah after a lot of speculation on what exactly the prisons were making, its all part of the war machine to assemble the Death Star. So the clock was ticking on those guys anyways, once their part is done they probably get all killed anyways, I think in Rebels or Clone Wars they discover the Geonosians (flying insect people in prequels) were genocided by the Empire after their part in designing the Death Star was complete.

Lemony1984

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 7, 2020
My point is that it's not a fan service. Your argument that it's wink wink nudge nudge because my "reading of the scene only works if you've seen Rogue One and know the story" it's weird to me because this show directly connects to that movie. It's a follow up story to that movie, featuring a lot of the major players of the movie, continuing the theme of a rebellion under oppression. And that movie is explicitly about the Death Star as the ultimate symbol of oppression. Why wouldn't it appear here?
Let's imagine another world where this scene wasn't in the episode. Would there be anyone here saying "Why didn't the Death Star show up?". No. So it's not essential to the story of season 1 of Andor. It's a knowing nod to where the story is going. Or as most would call it: Fan service.

If you liked the scene more power to you. I'm happy you got to see the Death Star finally. I thought it was a shit fan service scene that negatively impacted the ending of the episode.

Tomasoares

Oct 28, 2017
It was fanservice, and it was rightfully put in a post-credit scene as it's not really that relevant from what actually happened in the last 12 episodes

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Last episode we literally had a scene were multiple tie fighters and an Imperial ship's tractor beam were taken out by Luthen before he jumped away. I don't see how this was any less grounded than that. It is still a Star Wars show and despite being grounded it'll always connect back to the larger, less grounded, movies
We saw that sequence through Luthen and the bridge crew of the star destroyer's eyes. Go and rewatch that sequence, we never go more than two shots in a row of CG ships in space before we're back in the cockpit or bridge with the characters. That is what I mean by grounded, because these fantastical things are always framed from the point of view of the characters within them which helps make them feel more real, rather than just a CG thing. That's what I feel was missing from the Death Star stringer.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Howled at the post-credits scene after it had been one of the common "it's not that type of show" refrains lol, myself included. Safe to say they earned that bit of fanservice.

Oct 27, 2017
We saw that sequence through Luthen and the bridge crew of the star destroyer's eyes. Go and rewatch that sequence, we never go more than two shots in a row of CG ships in space before we're back in the cockpit or bridge with the characters. That is what I mean by grounded, because these fantastical things are always framed from the point of view of the characters within them which helps make them feel more real, rather than just a CG thing. That's what I feel was missing from the Death Star stringer.

At this point it's "Oh this scene had slightly less than this completely arbitrary amount of CG so it's okay...let's just agree to disagree. I personally see so meaningful difference between the two

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Another important answer about the plot from Gilroy in the THR interview; about Mothma's move to blame her husband for the missing money. Someone asked about this earlier this morning:
Mon Mothma (Genevieve O'Reilly) fabricated a story that her husband's gambling is responsible for the missing money in her account.

You're the first person who's brought that up. I love that. Thank you.

Why does she still go through with the Sculdun (Richard Dillane) family arrangement if she already planted that gambling-related cover story?

She's just trying to cover all the tracks. Sculdun originally came in and said, "Oh, I know your husband." So, in the end, Sculdun probably thinks that this is really about her husband's gambling debts. He doesn't know what the real purposes are. But what I'm saying there is that she's just covering all the bases. If anybody comes looking, if anybody's wondering why she might be borrowing money or if Sculdun is wondering why she might be borrowing money, she can lay it off on poor Peerin [Alastair Mackenzie].

Oh, and Gilroy actually admits the Death Star post-credits scene is an exception to his rule of we never seeing something our main characters aren't seeing. Which is why we don't see the Kreegyr ambush.

If money was no object, would you have shown the Kreegyr ambush?

Well, in the grammar of our show, I probably wouldn't. Our grammar is pretty rigorous. Without establishing Kreegyr as a speaking character, as someone that we've been with or some other peripheral character who's there or something, I probably wouldn't. We don't ever go anywhere where one of our characters isn't walking us into it, [Death Star] Easter egg aside and a few extreme cases like that. Even with our camera, our grammar is very rigorous about what we allow ourselves to do in the perspective we are allowed to have. So, probably not. I would take that Kreegyr money that you're giving me and put it somewhere else.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't consider the post credits scene to be fan service whatsoever. It's a glimpse at, a reminder of, the blade hanging over Andor's neck. "Don't forget, this is the end game." It's the final mission he has no idea he's going to sign up for, and it's his inexorable doom.

SerAardvark

Oct 25, 2017
Which is why we don't see the Kreegyr ambush.

Keeping Kreegyr offscreen was the right move, I think. Highlights the fact that there are/were all sorts of nameless people fighting the Empire, many of whom will never been seen or have their stories told and the vast majority never getting to be the hero of the story. It also plays up the ruthless efficiency of the Empire/ISB to have him/his group disposed off like that.

Plus it's fun to leave it open as to whether Luthen's (and Saw's, I guess) decision to sacrifice Kreegyr was the right one or not. Maybe Kreegyr would have ended up being the Rebellion's greatest hero had he lived, maybe he would have died the next day, there's all sorts of possibilities.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
What exactly is the reason the crowd riots in this one? Just years of resentment that has built up over the Imperial presence? I can understand that but it seems like it's just written that there should be a riot in there to just make it easier for Cassian to rescue Bix amid all the chaos. All of those people there for a funeral start rioting and then getting arrested and shot for... what? A temporary fuck you to the Imperials? I don't think that's enough of a motivation. So many people got hurt and killed over a riot that had no end goal or anything. People need a reason to rise up, and while resentment over the Imperial yoke is fair enough, it didn't seem like there was any reason to risk their otherwise mostly peaceful lives even with Maarva talking about the unfairness of it all and urging them to do so. They had no goal at all and it just ended in a large number of them getting killed for no reason at all.

Other than that, another great episode and I'm looking forward to more in the series. Who knew television shows would end up being Star Wars' saving grace and the films (mostly) reviled? The Mandalorian, Boba Fett, Obi-Wan and now Andor aren't perfect but they're entertaining me far more than any of the post-Lucas film releases. Long may the quality releases last.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
At this point it's "Oh this scene had slightly less than this completely arbitrary amount of CG so it's okay...let's just agree to disagree. I personally see so meaningful difference between the two
I mean sure we disagree, but I feel like you're really misrepresenting what I'm saying. It's not about the amount of CG at all. This quote that Joeytj just posted shows Gilroy himself agreeing with what I'm saying:

If money was no object, would you have shown the Kreegyr ambush?

Well, in the grammar of our show, I probably wouldn't. Our grammar is pretty rigorous. Without establishing Kreegyr as a speaking character, as someone that we've been with or some other peripheral character who's there or something, I probably wouldn't. We don't ever go anywhere where one of our characters isn't walking us into it, [Death Star] Easter egg aside and a few extreme cases like that. Even with our camera, our grammar is very rigorous about what we allow ourselves to do in the perspective we are allowed to have. So, probably not. I would take that Kreegyr money that you're giving me and put it somewhere else.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What exactly is the reason the crowd riots in this one? Just years of resentment that has built up over the Imperial presence? I can understand that but it seems like it's just written that there should be a riot in there to just make it easier for Cassian to rescue Bix amid all the chaos. All of those people there for a funeral start rioting and then getting arrested and shot for... what? A temporary fuck you to the Imperials? I don't think that's enough of a motivation. So many people got hurt and killed over a riot that had no end goal or anything. People need a reason to rise up, and while resentment over the Imperial yoke is fair enough, it didn't seem like there was any reason to risk their otherwise mostly peaceful lives even with Maarva talking about the unfairness of it all and urging them to do so. They had no goal at all and it just ended in a large number of them getting killed for no reason at all.

Built up resentment, not to mention they increased their presence on Ferrix recently due to Cass' actions, shit just reached a boiling point after the speech

Even before that they were being rebellious in their own way by disobeying the rules they were supposed to follow for the funeral

Green

Oct 27, 2017
I don't consider the post credits scene to be fan service whatsoever. It's a glimpse at, a reminder of, the blade hanging over Andor's neck. "Don't forget, this is the end game." It's the final mission he has no idea he's going to sign up for, and it's his inexorable doom.

If it means we get more Ben Mendelson in S2 I'm all for it. I loved that end scene. So campy and ridiculous. But exactly that is what makes it Star Wars to me. Right from opening shot of A New Hope the ridiculousness of the size different between the Tantive IV and the Star Destroyer that just goes on and on and on over the camera to increasingly swelling John Williams score emphasizing that ridiculousness of what they're up against... They constantly do that. Just to remind you. I thought it worked perfectly well lol

dots

Oct 27, 2017

Other than that, another great episode and I'm looking forward to more in the series. Who knew television shows would end up being Star Wars' saving grace and the films (mostly) reviled? The Mandalorian, Boba Fett, Obi-Wan and now Andor aren't perfect but they're entertaining me far more than any of the post-Lucas film releases. Long may the quality releases last.
They tipped over the cute droid. That's a riot on sight in most of the galaxy.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
NOT using the wilhelm scream for the trooper off the tower, bravo👍 Thank you Andor team.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad, you're staying up for another 2 hours to finish this out.

I ended up only being able to watch one more before I had to stop. At least I have more Andor to look forward to for just a little longer :\

But yeah, episode 11 also ruled. I threw out a loud "holy shit!" when it went very, very Gundam all of a sudden.