OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
So glad I posted this moment now. So many people enjoying wrestling again.

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
He was Cody's pet project goin into AEW. They're best friends even though MJF is a number 1 heel promo cutting asshole to everyone on the card. MJF gonna MJF. They can run him either way and hed get away with it hes so over on the mic. Hes what Miz wishes his promos were.

DDP is actually close friends to the Rhodes family irl. Thus him coming out in entrances at ppv and helping in the brawl. Holy fuck is he ever over still.

Yeah I really like that DDP is a part of the roster.

Jun 14, 2019
474644.jpg

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Does AEW pay you guys or do you do it for free? Jk, I watch it. But christ, why is everything so over the top hyperbole on everything they do? The fanbase is reaching very unlikable levels.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Does AEW pay you guys or do you do it for free? Jk, I watch it. But christ, why is everything so over the top hyperbole on everything they do? The fanbase is reaching very unlikable levels.

"I can't believe people are enjoying an enjoyable show after suffering through or dropping the only other televised wrestling promotion that is nine times out of ten actively gross on air. It's so annoying!"

Why does it bother you so much that people are having a good time?

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Watching this on itv in the uk and it was awesome (and I haven't watched wrestling properly in years).

I burst out laughing at "I've got tickets!"

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Aew will be re airing this episode with extra footage.