Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that scarf joke cracked me up. Jericho is such a good heel lol

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I wish I enjoyed Jericho as much as the rest of you. He makes it hard for me to watch AEW a lot of the time.
You're maybe the first person I've heard that's put off by his antics.

I've seen a lot of people not in the wrestling sphere bringing Jericho up these past few weeks, because of the character work he's been doing.

Just too cheesy/over-the-top for you?

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
is there a subscription service that lets me watch what's aired so far of AEW? I know its only been like 2 or 3 episodes right?

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
There's nothing shameful about being in Full Gear.
giphy.gif

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
You're maybe the first person I've heard that's put off by his antics.

I've seen a lot of people not in the wrestling sphere bringing Jericho up these past few weeks, because of the character work he's been doing.

Just too cheesy/over-the-top for you?
Yeah his whiney shtick has really gotten old with me. I hated it in WCW, briefly liked it in WWF/WWE, and then went back to hating it again. It's good to see DDP again, though.

Techno

Powered by Friendship™
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I need someone to turn this into one of those infinite loops with the frame zooming in to the TV in the background

I'm trying to look for the Triple H image where he's peeking through some curtains at some indie show back stage. Basically crop the image and put Jericho's face there with his ticket xD

KillingJoke

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Eh, Jericho is the GOAT and delivered, but i dont get "best brawl promo in over a decade" vibe. Not even this year imo, The Charlotte, Ronda, and Lynch brawl on RAW still the best.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
That was truly an amazing segment, I was glued to the screen and marking so hard. :lol:

Both Cody and Jericho are playing their roles to the perfection. Jericho is a GOAT heel.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Janella vs Omega in AEW DARK 2 deserves a thread more than this and its available to watch for free on YouTube cause good guy AEW

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I already did the free trial a bit ago so I'm not eligible.
FiteTV has an AEW sub for 4.99 a month and you get the footage that normies get ad breaks over and usually a little more at the end of the night too. You can watch it on your phone or cast to TV or view from a browser it's super great.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That... was genuinely entertaining. Maybe I should start watching AEW, haha. I haven't watched wrestling in forever... Jericho yelling about tickets lmao.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
FiteTV has an AEW sub for 4.99 a month and you get the footage that normies get ad breaks over and usually a little more at the end of the night too. You can watch it on your phone or cast to TV or view from a browser it's super great.
Hmm I'll have to check this out, thanks!
Keep in mind that the AEW Fite TV sub is not available in the US. It's for Canada and UK I believe?