Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I just started watching Players based on a podcast recommendation and it's amazing. I can tell why people might not like it as much as American Vandal, but it's so pitch perfect as a Last Dance riff on League of Legends.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I've got episodes of The Old Man on my DVR. I was going to skip it but the constant ads I was setting got to me me lol. Looking forward to trying it. A lot of FX series have been enjoyable to me. Finished The Bear over the weekend.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
I've got episodes of The Old Man on my DVR. I was going to skip it but the constant ads I was setting got to me me lol. Looking forward to trying it. A lot of FX series have been enjoyable to me. Finished The Bear over the weekend.
You won't be disappointed. Great acting, cast, writing, action, everything really. The fight scene at the end of episode 1 will hook you. Bridges is such a beast. It was a pretty long take too. Both guys did great.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
You won't be disappointed. Great acting, cast, writing, action, everything really. The fight scene at the end of episode 1 will hook you. Bridges is such a beast. It was a pretty long take too. Both guys did great.
Awesome. I was originally going to try to watch it live but the 2 episode premieres were so long that I didn't think I would end up staying up for it when I had an early morning the next day. I'm going to get caught up on the episodes ASAP though!

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a consensus of a best "TV Show Management" type of website? Where the site keeps track of when seasons drop/episodes airdates and a user can keep track of their watched series and episodes?

Usually I can do it mentally but the start of this summer schedule has been feeling pretty overwhelming so I'd appreciate any suggestions people have for keeping track of this kind of stuff.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Is there a consensus of a best "TV Show Management" type of website? Where the site keeps track of when seasons drop/episodes airdates and a user can keep track of their watched series and episodes?

Usually I can do it mentally but the start of this summer schedule has been feeling pretty overwhelming so I'd appreciate any suggestions people have for keeping track of this kind of stuff.
I just use this site with a free account. Add the shows I watch and it populates a calendar with each episode as it airs and I check them off as I watch them. My profile even shows me how many episodes I haven't watched yet for the shows I'm following. Sometimes it's slow to add a show from some of the streamers but it's pretty rare in my experience. It even lists the premiere of new shows in a different colour (grey) so if you missed adding something new you'll know it started. There are other sites that let you rate episodes and share it with other users like Letterboxd for movies but I don't care about that.

TV Calendar - April 2024 Prime Time TV Schedule & TV Episode Calendar: Track your favourite TV shows

April 2024 Episode Calendar tracking 769 current TV shows and 556 upcoming episodes

Here's what yesterday looked like for me after I checked off watching the episodes. Green = season premiere, red = finale.

bqRjkhOl.png

9wilds

Jan 1, 2022

I think they're all awful. I just use Google Sheets in combination with RatskyWatsky 's wonderful monthly threads. I do use TV Time on my phone to track and see when weekly shows finish airing.

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom

I used a site called TV Maze been great for me over the years, but its more of a calendar than a ticking off site.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017

I don't think there's a consensus but I use TV Time on my phone along with the Ratsky threads/ads for finding stuff I want to try out. Hell, this thread is useful for the shows I was unsure about for their first season but likely try after they get picked up/heaped with praise. TV Time make brain feel good to see number go up (assuming it doesn't glitch out like with my partner)

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I just use this site with a free account. Add the shows I watch and it populates a calendar with each episode as it airs and I check them off as I watch them. My profile even shows me how many episodes I haven't watched yet for the shows I'm following. Sometimes it's slow to add a show from some of the streamers but it's pretty rare in my experience. It even lists the premiere of new shows in a different colour (grey) so if you missed adding something new you'll know it started. There are other sites that let you rate episodes and share it with other users like Letterboxd for movies but I don't care about that.

TV Calendar - April 2024 Prime Time TV Schedule & TV Episode Calendar: Track your favourite TV shows

April 2024 Episode Calendar tracking 769 current TV shows and 556 upcoming episodes

Here's what yesterday looked like for me after I checked off watching the episodes. Green = season premiere, red = finale.

bqRjkhOl.png

I think they're all awful. I just use Google Sheets in combination with RatskyWatsky 's wonderful monthly threads. I do use TV Time on my phone to track and see when weekly shows finish airing.

I used a site called TV Maze been great for me over the years, but its more of a calendar than a ticking off site.

I don't think there's a consensus but I use TV Time on my phone along with the Ratsky threads/ads for finding stuff I want to try out. Hell, this thread is useful for the shows I was unsure about for their first season but likely try after they get picked up/heaped with praise. TV Time make brain feel good to see number go up (assuming it doesn't glitch out like with my partner)

Thanks for the responses, everyone! I appreciate it. These all seem like viable options. Since I've been using a physical calendar I haven't really ever popped into the monthly TV thread that much but I think it is time to change that. It'll be nice to find a way to digitally track my series and also discover some new ones.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Just watched the first episode of Harley Quinn, it was actually pretty good, even if i don't think the cursing adds anything to it (it's funny how the older I get the more over cursing I am, just always sounds too try-hard now, I feel the same about Deadpool for example).

That being said, her saying Batman fucks bats and Jim Gordon going "he doesn't do that!" got me good I won't lie.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched the first episode of Harley Quinn, it was actually pretty good, even if i don't think the cursing adds anything to it (it's funny how the older I get the more over cursing I am, just always sounds too try-hard now, I feel the same about Deadpool for example).

That being said, her saying Batman fucks bats and Jim Gordon going "he doesn't do that!" got me good I won't lie.

I was so surprised by how much I dug the show. Bane being like the The Dark Knight Rises Bane voice always cracks me up.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
First I find out Judy Reyes is on that Claws show RatskyWatsky is always raving out, now I find out Carrie Preston is also on it? I really need to get my hands (eyes?) on this show...

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

TV in July 2022 - What are you watching?

I'm going to have to skip the at a glance section this time because I was too busy today - sorry! ~ Recent Highlights ~ Hacks - HBO MAX The Tourist - HBO MAX Under the Banner of Heaven - Hulu We Own This City - HBO ~ July Schedule Friday, 1 Carl Weber's The Black Hamptons - BET+...

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Tom Swift cancelled

Duncanville cancelled
|OT| CW Gives a Swift Cancellation

I also wonder what is going to happen to those 6 episodes of Duncanville. Do they get burned off on Hulu/Disney+/Star and act as a season 4 or is it not even worth it to them to bother with that?

www.resetera.com

TV in July 2022 - What are you watching?

I'm going to have to skip the at a glance section this time because I was too busy today - sorry! ~ Recent Highlights ~ Hacks - HBO MAX The Tourist - HBO MAX Under the Banner of Heaven - Hulu We Own This City - HBO ~ July Schedule Friday, 1 Carl Weber's The Black Hamptons - BET+...
Gonna be active (or try to be) in a monthly thread for once now that I'm trying to track stuff a little more seriously.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
watched the first episode of Evil...

DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

I dunno man... the only thing I liked was George the dream demon >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.