• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Apollo

Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
People ITT really love fetishizing trans women, don't they. god you make me fucking sick

Thankful that they're seemingly not shying away from actually letting people make post-op trans characters though, despite the fact that we'll most likely see a fuckton of people fetishizing trans women or making trans women for the laughs. Obviously we need to wait & see how well it's actually implemented, but I do wish more games that let you create your own character would have better options than just cis man/cis woman.

it's awfully disconcerting how gleefully people here are discussing making their big tit big dick characters with zero regard for how that looks to trans people. and that's to say nothing of the handful of f*ta stans.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
People are going to end up getting this thread closed.

it's awfully disconcerting how gleefully people here are discussing making their big tit big dick characters with zero regard for how that looks to trans people. and that's to say nothing of the handful of f*ta stans.
I don't think any of them are being serious. I think it's just a lot of people making some really bad jokes due to the news itself being a bit odd.

Not saying that it's okay though. Just saying I don't think they're being serious.

Last edited:

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Don't be so obtuse. They're clearly disappointed by the hugely wasted opportunity of not including a TPP in a game that revolves around transhumanism and the rich character customization that entails. Being able to play as a V with large breasts and a huge dick sounds awesome to me... until I consider I won't even get to see my character for most of the game. First person only is a design decision that feels at odds with the themes and big draw of the game, which is why I too find myself asking "why the hell is this first person only?" each time we get more news about it.

To me just starts to sound like egging developer choice just because they made choice they don't like, even if choice is sounds to be sound from what devs have talked about doing. They want to go for very distinct and possibly groundbreaking cutscene and dialogue system that is driven though 1st person view. They want kind interactivity and focus to those scenes that could be very difficult to do with TPS.

Interested to see if that worked, but that is besides the "lul why to bother, game isn't TP" talk.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
So can you create a creature whose body is a huge dick with multiple tits along its lenght that act as legs? A cocktitpillar.

Truckondo

Oct 25, 2017
Garden Grove, CA
lol Todays news reminds me of this gem.
Df9Z9f0UYAMrz_X

"Wave of the future!"

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
User banned (2 weeks): Inappropriate comment involving fetishization
Some people mad you can pick a gender.

I'm making futa V.

Ikarus

Oct 30, 2017
Imagine you're the designer, engineer or artist that gets to put on their resume, "conceived of and executed the customizable wang feature".

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad people will be able to make characters that can more accurate to express themselves or what they aspire to be.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Massive ballsack acorn wang gang represent
Can I have more than 2 balls? Can they glow? Imagine the possibilities.

Now this is podracing

Serious Sam

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this optional?

I mean so you are customizing your character, you are selecting facial features, facial hair, hair and skin color and then camera closes in one groin area and you look at selection of dicks and vaginas? Is this how it's going to work? Not feeling the need to look at polygonal dicks and vaginas.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Shagging is never going to be a gameplay element. Shooting and killing is. So no, we don't need sex and genitals.
It could be though, and it's much more fun and natural than shooting and killing.
But yeah, I understand that the sex act won't be part of the main gameplay loop, I'm just saying that I don't think going for details in the violent acts are any more needed than what CDPR is adding here, yet we see that in almost all games for adults now. So why is genitals not needed? It's details that makes the characters more believable and personalized. What's the big deal? I'd say it's perfect that this gets added like this, plenty of options and everyone is included, perfect game to do this.
And I'm guessing that CDPR will add a on/off option like some games do with gore.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
This thread proves that dick jokes will always be funny.

Since this game lets you turn your body parts into weapons, can I turn my dick into a gun? Or a vagina into a blender? Ready to be COCKED and loaded.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
What i get out of this thread is that people apparently just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want a sex simulator with AAA Budget done by a known developer.

But hey, Customization is good.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
The whole thread is just page after page of jokes. This is how this will be treated alongside the unnecessary outrage.

It's the equivalent to click bait.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Does it even matter if you can't see your character in third person or even roam around the environment in third person?

Oct 26, 2017
Does it even matter if you can't see your character in third person or even roam around the environment in third person?
Apart from the fact you can view your character at any time in the menus, maybe just knowing their character better represents themselves is a big deal to people?
You don't need to have your character visible at all times to enjoy customization.

Neilg

Nov 16, 2017

I suspect some story things will be affected and thats all.
If you can choose to have a massive ballsack and a tiny little nub of a penis, they definately wrote some dialog that calls to it.