• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Oct 25, 2017

Frankish

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I know it's not popular to say this but I don't really have a problem with political leaders receiving special testing tbqh. In theory these shits are supposed to help us get through this and should be protected.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I know it's not popular to say this but I don't really have a problem with political leaders receiving special testing tbqh. In theory these shits are supposed to help us get through this and should be protected.
I don't have a problem with it either. My problem is when the political leaders are getting tested with no symptoms while those same leaders are trying to deny testing to those in need. Like Rand Paul.

Oct 27, 2017
A house-originated bill without unanimous consent would have to go through the whole cycle of debate and amendment, and would take days to get to a final floor vote.

Schumer speaking instead of mcconnell looks bad on schumer right now? Where's McConnell?

Oct 25, 2017
There's no reason a senator from West Virginia of all places should be a corporatist. That's why I usually trust Manchin to do right on these things.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
I don't have a problem with it either. My problem is when the political leaders are getting tested with no symptoms while those same leaders are trying to deny testing to those in need. Like Rand Paul.
When it can be spread asymptomatically of course they should be tested even if they seem fine right now. They're in closed-room face to face negotiations constantly.

Oct 25, 2017
I love how loud Warren's been during this entire process. Feel like I've heard more from her during the process than Bernie.

Showing everybody that she's still an S-tier senator.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Sure is gonna suck when this is reported as Dems blocking working and sick americans from getting the help they need
There are certain things that are politically accepted regardless of the slant on reporting, just like how the GOP always takes the blame when the gov't is shut down because they are the party on record to be against big gov't. One of those accepted things is that the Dems are the party that actually gives a shit about people so if they're blocking something it's for a damn good reason.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

Wow. Some really serious problems with the Senate GOP stimulus bill, per a Democratic aide:

ETvBaLPXQAAMPsb

ETvBcLCWoAE3vT3

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what Senetors do that have to be quarantined or hospitalized. Do they still get a vote somehow?

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Remote voting in the senate will happen the second the majority shifts to the dems because of quarantined GOP senators.

kess

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't take long for another Senator to confirm what everybody was thinking.

They must hate the guy.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Status
Not open for further replies.