• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Yep keep condoning a racist fuck and white supremacy you or him are not fooling us
Fuck this bitch
So his choir exists of 99% black people because he's racist? Those people are all Trump supporters? Come on. I know you wanna hate on the guy and there are many reasons to but this ain't it.

That's hilarious; Trump is known for obsessing over what people think of him.
Not in Kanye's eyes.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
So his choir exists of 99% black people because he's racist? Those people are all Trump supporters? Come on. I know you wanna hate on the guy and there are many reasons to but this ain't it.

Not in Kanye's eyes.

Those 99% of people are condoning that behavior and taking the money
Keep trying to defend him and white supremacy I'm not falling for the okey doke fuck kanye west maga bitch ass

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Again, not going to defend him since he shouldn't be doing this shit at all, but Kanye has explained this in the past, on the 'Ye vs The People' interview, but also through Kim. He doesn't agree with the things Trump stands for. But he respects Trump because he's a powerful man that does whatever the fuck he wants and doesn't care about what people think of him. The whole dragon energy thing.
All that is basically the worst reason to like Trump.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Again, not going to defend him since he shouldn't be doing this shit at all, but Kanye has explained this in the past, on the 'Ye vs The People' interview, but also through Kim. He doesn't agree with the things Trump stands for. But he respects Trump because he's a powerful man that does whatever the fuck he wants and doesn't care about what people think of him. The whole dragon energy thing.
You're a rube my man

Celebrity worship on another level with you

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Saying slavery was a choice is kinda racist... at the very least it's incredibly stupid and insensitive.
Either way he supports a racist, so what's the point in splitting hairs if the end result is the same?

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Phew the production is great so far. Only on Closed on Sunday so far

Edit: Holy shit On God beat

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Is Kanye a Black Israelite conspiracy theorist like Kendrick?

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Cool so he worships power, lots of shit people have power

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif
Uhhhh who is that? For research.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
You're a rube my man

Celebrity worship on another level with you
On the contrary. I just like good music. That the guy attached to the music is an idiot doesn't make his production skills any less good.

Saying slavery was a choice is kinda racist... at the very least it's incredibly stupid and insensitive.
Either way he supports a racist, so what's the point in splitting hairs if the end result is the same?
Sure, but he never said slavery is a choice. That's the whole thing. He said that letting it follow you for 400 years sounds like a choice to him. Not that that makes it any less worse, since it doesn't, but people are misinterpreting his shit or are just running with what other people tell them. He later went on air to apologize for it since he understood that people could interpret it differently from what he meant by it.

Exactly.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
On the contrary. I just like good music. That the guy attached to the music is an idiot doesn't make his production skills any less good.

Sure, but he never said slavery is a choice. That's the whole thing. He said that letting it follow you for 400 years sounds like a choice to him. Not that that makes it any less worse, since it doesn't, but people are misinterpreting his shit or are just running with what other people tell them.

Exactly.
"I'm not a stan"

**responds to every post criticizing Kanye**

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Sure, but he never said slavery is a choice. That's the whole thing. He said that letting it follow you for 400 years sounds like a choice to him. Not that that makes it any less worse, since it doesn't, but people are misinterpreting his shit or are just running with what other people tell them.
People aren't misinterpreting anything. Any logical person knew what he was saying. Don't try lessen what he said dude.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
"I'm not a stan"

**responds to every post criticizing Kanye**
I'm responding to people quoting me, since we're having a discussion on a discussion board.

And yeah, I love his production and I will continue doing so as long as it's good, like many others in this thread. Doesn't mean I agree with his political views or world views or whatever. Also the lyrics on this album are pretty trash so far, so there's that.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lol worshiping gluttonous power and worshiping Jesus are like the complete opposite. His mental antics from the last couple years makes the biblical messaging around this album completely pathetic, to the point where even listening to this to try to find substance makes you not only a rube but an enabler to the ills of society. Dude can't even empathize with the actual downtrodden of society and he's pulling this holier than though dogshit.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmfao @ "all the catholics are forgiven" holy shit hahahah

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I feel weird calling "closed on sunday / you're my chik-fil-a" a struggle bar because 'struggle' usually implies self-sacrifice for the betterment of the self and society, an act of sacrifice hoping to benefit the greater good. Not, like hashtag branded hastag content

EDIT: listening to On God. Which Sonic Forces stage is this from

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, but he never said slavery is a choice. That's the whole thing. He said that letting it follow you for 400 years sounds like a choice to him. Not that that makes it any less worse, since it doesn't, but people are misinterpreting his shit or are just running with what other people tell them. He later went on air to apologize for it since he understood that people could interpret it differently from what he meant by it.

Saying something blatantly stupid/awful and then pretending people misunderstood/never said it.

Sounds like something a Trump fan would do.

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Such a waste of these beats and the Clipse reunion.
Hopefully the church cult fails and he makes another album with Cudi and Pusha. The wave Kanye is riding is at low tide right now. Sheesh

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Kinda boring so far.

Tracks too short, wasted tracks with just hymns throughout. Maybe im not the target audience for this.