Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018

Epinephrine

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
I find it bizarre how people who say they like hip hop listen to this dude. After his 2nd album ALL his music has been hot garbage. Tekashi69 makes better music than Kanye.

Not all opinions are created equal and they're certainly not all valid. Yours is ridiculous and you should reconsider sharing it.

Seriously, if you weren't trolling, objectively speaking you lack taste.

plow

Oct 28, 2017
What the fuck? I get people not being a fan of his latest work, as in his last two projects, but this is a steaming hot take. 6ix9ine is an admitted pedophile and to invoke his name just because you weren't on board with Yeezus, one of the boldest pop albums of the decade, is fucking wild.

And Graduation...and 808 and Heartbreaks....and well yeah MDBTF. But that last one is TRASH compared to Dummy Boy AMIRITE???

Deleted member 38573

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Lmao ok this got me good, 100% not even kidding hahahaha

source.gif

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What's this dumb-fuckery about a movie? Did people pay 50 bucks to watch this fucking lunatic in a theater?

Damn, this is why we can't have nice things.

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I actually thought it would have dropped today lol

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
They really release albums this hot? I had no idea. It makes sense that it can be done but why? Is it to avoid being leaked before release?

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
remember when Astroworld had to be patched because Stargazing sounded like it was broken and Nav was delivering his verse from across the street

Mike Dean doesn't know what he's doing

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I just don't understand, is Kanye just on like a crunch period where he just decides to make an album in 2 weeks ? It barely worked for most of the wyoming albums why is it happening again

PunishedOkabe

From a certain point of view, this isn't a copy
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Really don't understand all the hate Kanye is getting ITT. I actually met Kanye about 6-7 days ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in but Kanye himself.

I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Kanye, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So Kanye put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

hwalker84

Oct 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
Really don't understand all the hate Kanye is getting ITT. I actually met Kanye about 6-7 days ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in but Kanye himself.

I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Kanye, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So Kanye put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.
LMFAO

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Kanye too scared because actual kings Anamanaguchi finally put out their new album today

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC

Had us in the first half, lmao

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I saw Kanye West at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I just don't understand, is Kanye just on like a crunch period where he just decides to make an album in 2 weeks ? It barely worked for most of the wyoming albums why is it happening again
Nah, a couple of songs on this album were originally on the September 28th version of Yandhi and he polished them in the last year. Some of the other songs have been performed by Ye and his choir at Sunday Service throughout the year etc. It's just that he's so much of a perfectionist that even when the album is done, he has to make changes, which results in this shit.

With an album like Yeezus the entire album was 'done', except for the vocals. When Ye brought Rick Rubin in to finish the album together, Rubin didn't understand why all the vocals were so bad/unfinished, until Kanye started recording all the vocals in a couple days.

"Kanye came over to play me what I assumed was going to be the finished album at three weeks before the last possible delivery date. We ended up listening to three hours of partially finished pieces... From what he played me, it sounded like several months more work had to be done."
Just two days before the album was supposed to be turned in, five songs still needed vocals. "Don't worry, I will score 40 points for you in the fourth quarter," Kanye allegedly told Rubin. "In the two hours before he had to run to catch the plane [to Milan], he did exactly that: finished all lyrics and performed them with gusto," Rubin said.
Source

So yeah. Most likely the same thing happened here. The songs were pretty much 'all there', but Kanye still had to puzzle it all together and record the final takes of the lyrics.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017

Omg not gonna lie you had me going there lmao

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
I saw Kanye West at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
This thread is now complete.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017

I have never seen this copypasta lmao

m23

Oct 25, 2017

Dead.

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017

Lol, you got me.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

you the real mvp

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room

hahahahahahahahahah

Deleted member 38573

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
YOU are gonna listen

YOU are the fans

On your goddamn high horses pretending the second this album drops and inevitably receives the unanimous praise a Kanye album typically gets, you won't be hitting that spotify player faster than you can cry MAGA

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Glad Kanye found the right path. Christianity did so much good in the world.

We love you, King