Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
OK I just finished listening to the album, these are the tracks I like:

- Follow God.

Otis Redding sample fire.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I went from disliking religion to being an active member in the church down the street thanks to this experience. It's time for a new chapter.

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
dude started this decade with one of the best albums of all time and is ending it with one of the worst albums of all time

straight
W2pA3Vs.png

softfocus

Oct 30, 2017
This album would be alright if he fleshed it out a bit more. All of Kanye's recent stuff is so underbaked. I think music is no longer a priority to the man, his Yeezy shoes make so much money, he doesn't need to care anymore.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, at least I'm already halfway through so I can get to the real good shit that came out today, that good good Guchi. Anamanaguchi.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
This album would be alright if he fleshed it out a bit more. All of Kanye's recent stuff is so underbaked. I think music is no longer a priority to the man, his Yeezy shoes make so much money, he doesn't need to care anymore.
His wife makes more money in a week than he has his entire career.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
This album has opened my eyes to a new world I had been closed off to for too long.

I now understand why everyone's into mumble rappers on soundcloud.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
After a first listen. Lyrics are trash, as expected. Mixing is trash, as expected. Sonically it's great though. Doesn't feel as fleshed out or thought through as MBDTF or something like KSG, but there's some incredible production on here.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Certainly has that signature Mike Dean shit mix like the rest of his recent discography.

cjkeats

Oct 27, 2017
S. John's, NL Canada
Dropped as soon as I got to work so now I can't listen till later, but I did scrub through and the first lyrics I heard were "Everyone wanted Yandhi, then Jesus Christ did the laundry".

I saw the IMAX thing last night and was pretty disappointed. I'll be bummed if the opening song isn't here though, sounded like half of a pretty tight song.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Judging by the early comments here, it appears I am going to be wasting my time listening to this. I'll give it a go, but the early era impressions aren't promising. Shame, because I was expecting a spiritual awakening from the so called "greatest artist in human history".

RedEye

Oct 25, 2017
a chance and kanye collab album now seems so bad in hindsight based on their projects this year lol

Bend

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah definitely some hits and misses, but I liked it. Im going to have to start listening to Kenny g now too, that was legit

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Production is pretty fucking great, Ye continues being a GOAT in that area. Lyrics are all over the place as expected. Honestly liked this more than Ye.