• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Team Are You?

• Team Real

Votes: 871 33.2%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 1,431 54.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 322 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017

New theory: Bluepoint is remastering Bloodborne!

Blue can mean sadness. Blue box: box of sadness, depression. Maybe Pandora's box.

My tentative title, considering Konami is probably not involved, but Kojima is:

SILENT REELS.

A horror game with the most cinematic presentation you've ever seen.
it's been on their website since at least 2016, it's not a mystery

it stands for "Best Level User Experience" which is kind of gibberish

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Twitter DM timestamps have a day or date attached unless you're looking at them on the same day they were sent. That means that DM was either sent today or for some reason Geoff took a screenshot 21 minutes after he got it but before he responded. So either Geoff habitually takes screenshots when no-name indie developers reach out to him about participating in shows or...

I was on the fence before but now I'm 100% convinced this is Kojima.

(Hi Geoff. Miss you buddy.)
Unless he lives in the mid-west and his phones clock is off.. that was taken some other day.

Not particularly odd for someone to screen shot a DM if they are trying to save off something.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Someone pointed out that the term Best Level User Experience was on their website at some point.

That is true...

f9d19b1034c9588556bb

B L U E

OP
OP
joshcam19

joshcam19

Nov 11, 2017
You go to work for the day and come back and see your already crazy thread idea got crazier. #TeamReal

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
Twitter DM timestamps have a day or date attached unless you're looking at them on the same day they were sent. That means that DM was either sent today or for some reason Geoff took a screenshot 21 minutes after he got it but before he responded. So either Geoff habitually takes screenshots when no-name indie developers reach out to him about participating in shows or...

I was on the fence before but now I'm 100% convinced this is Kojima.

(Hi Geoff. Miss you buddy.)
Exactly! I'm not sure where Geoff is exactly but the clock time and message time don't add up. Especially given his video tweet 5 hours ago mentioning he previously got a DM.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I love that it's now about Bloodborne remake. Keep the train coming these conspiracies are entertaining as fuck.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
My guess is Geoff laughed at the DM and took a screenshot to show it to someone, as a "can you believe this" type of deal. We're just seeing the screenshot from then.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere in the Netherlands is some community manager having the time of his life, and a bunch of dev shitting their pants waiting for the storm when the game is announced and it's not SH.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am just waiting for verified Kojima account here with

"Hi, not me lol"

message.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
My guess is Geoff laughed at the DM and took a screenshot to show it to someone, as a "can you believe this" type of deal. We're just seeing the screenshot from then.
Yeah, it makes sense.

With that said, did Geoff follow them before he got the DM? Because I just checked his profile and his DMs are closed...

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
This is the best thing to come out of E3 lol

Between Geoff interacting more and Jason chiming in there's gotta be something here. Maybe not Kojima or SH related but I'm moving further away from this being a scam or shovelware at this point.

Glasvegas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jason's gotta know something, why would he give this any attention if there's not at least a little bit of truth to the rumors

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
This thread is already insane haha. It's all about the journey at this point, I don't even care whether the game ends up being SIlent Hill or not

It's definitely not Silent Hill

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
This is the best thing to come out of E3 lol

Between Geoff interacting more and Jason chiming in there's gotta be something here. Maybe not Kojima or SH related but I'm moving further away from this being a scam or shovelware at this point.
I know right? I've never even played a Silent Hill game but I'm loving this

Ludi_Ludere

May 2, 2021
Also guys, wouldn't that time be like ~2AM in the Netherlands when sent (where the studio is supposedly) but like ~10AM in Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.