• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Team Are You?

• Team Real

Votes: 871 33.2%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 1,431 54.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 322 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sionydus

Jan 2, 2021
West Coast, USA
Some people are waaaaaay too vehemently against this. Just have some fun yall lol
This. Some are taking this too seriously on both sides. Here ITT it seems the posters with most return posts are just dismissing and suppressing the fun, and on Reddit lots of grasping for straws and dox attempts.

If you legitimately don't like the topic, you can ignore it.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Metadata said it was taken on:
June 17, 2021 4:24:48PM (timezone not specified)
(27 minutes, 35 seconds ago, assuming image timezone of US Pacific)

It was uploaded on imgur which does not automatically add or strip this metadata. There could be something else that messed with the metadata though but I can't think of what it could be. It would be reasonable for something to just strip it entirely, but I can't think of why it would modify the metadata to a different data/time.
I think that if he cropped the sceenshot it would change the metadata.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Wait... Keighley ALLEGEDLY received that DM at 6:30pm~ his time on May 11. That's 3am in the Netherlands but 10:00AM in Tokyo...

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
We have Geoff, Jason but we still need Shinobi posting something and running away to activate the ritual.

Ovvv

Banned
Jan 11, 2019
If Schreier believes, so do I. Fuck it.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Timing of tweets can be explained with them just tweeting at time periods with the highest engagement.

Hernan532

Banned
Sep 30, 2020
I don't know what is this about but i really want to be in that Whatsapp group with Geoff and Kojima laughing at this

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
Honestly don't understand why so much effort goes into teasing just another Kojima game, even if it's in a franchise as popular as Silent Hill.
Like, Sony even created a custom PSN profile for this (which probably isn't very hard or expensive, but still probably took some effort). Why?
And then an android game released in 2019. That's some long term thinking. I respect that, but not sure I understand the reasoning.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
all dutch people are forced to go to sleep at 8 pm by their despotic government. certainly nobody, including people who work in tech, would stay up late at night

Glasvegas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly don't understand why so much effort goes into teasing just another Kojima game, even if it's in a franchise as popular as Silent Hill.
Like, Sony even created a custom PSN profile for this (which probably isn't very hard or expensive, but still probably took some effort). Why?
And then an android game released in 2019. That's some long term thinking. I respect that, but not sure I understand the reasoning.

It's probably kojima and his team doing the arg stuff i doubt sony would be running around marketing like this

Ovvv

Banned
Jan 11, 2019
all dutch people are forced to go to sleep at 8 pm by their despotic government. certainly nobody, including people who work in tech, would stay up late at night

The timezone thing is mostly a joke because it coincides perfectly with Japan time lol

Hieronymus Bosch

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2021
It's just funny how you can run a studio, never release anything and just keep making money somehow

I'm in the wrong business

SUPGUYZ

Oct 27, 2017
With how boring E3 was this year, this is beyond entertaining.

Even if it's some shitty asset flipping game, I'm all in!

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
Lmao yeah this is definitely something….

No picture of the creative director/studio ima social media world, a website under construction, and no sort of recruitment thing for a brand new announced game? Oh this is fishyyyyyy
There is a picture on his psn profile. And its not the same as the model's pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.