Rustyspider13

Shinra Employee
Nov 16, 2023
Bianca v Tiffany delivered. Good match with the right ending. But Jade v Nia was terrible. If you're gonna have Jade DQd, then have her go nuclear after Nia bullied her daughter. Like, actually sell the anger beyond a tame chair shot. I'll be disappointed if they don't run Bianca v Iyo for the crown. These two put on a show at Puerto Rico last year and this time they can give Iyo the win without hurting Bianca.

I'm happy that Knight is as over as he is because booking isn't helping him. That finish was lame af. Should've hit a low blow or something because Tama's finisher lacks impact. I think someone here already predicted that they are setting up Jey v Tama for the finals and it seems to be heading that way. I'd pick Gunther v Orton every day of the week but I understand the storyline reasons of doing the other match.

Contract signing was lame. Logan basically went nuh-uh and everyone agreed. Melo looked good against Orton, but I think everyone saw him getting RKOd off of a cross body coming. Still well executed.

They are finally acknowledging the QR code stuff on air. I'm personally not a fan of doing Bray's gimmick without him, but am willing to give it a chance.

May 22, 2023
Florida
The contract signing was just really awkward and really felt like some kind of last minute thrown together thing. The whole dialogue back and forth was just really bad.
Like some kind of "well crap we changed our minds and can't think of a way out of someone losing a belt so let's do this"

Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
I'm really happy for Randy. Stupidly it never should have taken the French crowds for fans to show their love. But it did create a nice movement.

The Cena and Randy's rivalry was really big there.

TheBee

Oct 18, 2023
My direction would be

- Gunther wins KotR
- Cody vs Gunther at Summerslam
- Gunther wins the title
- Gunther vs Cody at Survivor Series
- Cody wins the title
- Rock appears…

Rather than give Cody one big reign I'd rather mix it up and build up Gunther with his own reign to establish him as a true main event player.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
My direction would be

- Gunther wins KotR
- Cody vs Gunther at Summerslam
- Gunther wins the title
- Gunther vs Cody at Survivor Series
- Cody wins the title
- Rock appears…

Rather than give Cody one big reign I'd rather mix it up and build up Gunther with his own reign to establish him as a true main event player.
I don't see Gunther vs Cody in the cards right now. Especially since Gunther is a RAW star.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Watched SmackDown and really liked Bianca vs Tiffany. Glad Bianca won. Hope she wins the Queen of the Ring. Randy vs Carmelo was the only other match I liked on the show. Hopefully we get Randy vs Gunther for the finals of the King of the Ring.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Watched SmackDown and really liked Bianca vs Tiffany. Glad Bianca won. Hope she wins the Queen of the Ring. Randy vs Carmelo was the only other match I liked on the show. Hopefully we get Randy vs Gunther for the finals of the King of the Ring.
I have a feeling IF Bianca makes it past Nia Jax, she still isn't winning Queen of the Ring, no matter who she faces. They've been playing up this "knee injury" storyline a bit too much for her to win it without making everyone else look like shit. Hell, the only chance I give her against Nia Jax next week is if Jade interferes, and it doesn't backfire.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I have a feeling IF Bianca makes it past Nia Jax, she still isn't winning Queen of the Ring, no matter who she faces. They've been playing up this "knee injury" storyline a bit too much for her to win it without making everyone else look like shit. Hell, the only chance I give her against Nia Jax next week is if Jade interferes, and it doesn't backfire.

I do think Nia is beating her next week because of Jade, but I can hope 😆.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I do think Nia is beating her next week because of Jade, but I can hope 😆.
I mean even if Nia does lose to Bianca, I don't think she (Bianca) is winning the finals either. I feel like whoever is on the RAW side is going to win it, likely Iyo if its Bianca in the finals. If Nia is in the finals, she's almost certainly winning it, because I can't see them giving the Queen of the Ring accolade to Lyra Valkyria (who I assume would be the person to face Nia) this early on.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023

View: https://youtu.be/MSX9vpzGiQ8?si=B0AtSZOD0NZ7OiMf

bobby-fish-wheres-the-lie.gif

TheBee

Oct 18, 2023
Team Rock being ever so slightly bitchy about Cody

Former WWE head writer Brian Gewirtz was a recent guest on The Ringer's Masked Man Show. When asked about the fan backlash to Cody Rhodes handing his WrestleMania main event to The Rock so he could face Roman Reigns instead on the February 2 episode of SmackDown, Gewirtz said Rhodes' promo was supposed to be uplifting. But instead, he looked like someone who just had their dog shot in the face.

"Cody is a human being who is genuine and real. He wears his heart and emotion on his sleeve," Brian Gewirtz said. "In Alabama, certainly, even if you tell me, 'that would never work, it's stupid to propose it.' The idea was supposed to be, it's like the Nixon-Kenedy debate a little bit where you read the transcript, you're like 'Nixon kicked his ass.'

"If you watch the actual footage, 'Oh, he was a sweaty terrible mess.' Cody, it was supposed to be, in some form, 'Yeah, F*ckin A! Go get 'em, Rock! You're going to get your ass kicked, Roman! Let's do this!' and this uplifting promo. Instead, he looked like someone shot his dog in the face in the parking lot.

Why would Cody be happy and excited about Rock taking his spot? 'Yeah, go Rock!'. Makes even less sense.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
Jey isn't beating Gunther, it's fucking Gunther. That man has lost 5 times total since joining the main roster and no one has an issue with it.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
No way it ends up Gunther vs the Bloodline's chihuahua gremlin right?
Out of the 4 possible options, that's by far the worse of them.

Thankfully it's also the least likely, imo. If Tama Tonga gets in, it'd make zero sense whatsoever to not have it be against Jey. And him vs Gunther would be a heel vs heel finish to a kotr tournament, something I don't see happening.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
There are alot of BS ways it could happen, and these days I never think anyone is above a loss when facing one of the current fads.

As a side note I just also want to say how boring Sammy is as a champion.
Sami is working as foil for everyone going against him and the new narratives it's created for them.

But I promise y'all Gunther is winning King of the Ring. Everyone that it would've been interesting to see dethrone him already lost.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I honestly think Gunther winning makes almost no sense, because he's probably not going to be winning the title any time soon.

Jey winning kind of makes sense because he's been losing all his title matches so giving him this would at least give him something to hang his hat on and used to further the Bloodline story.

Orton and Tama Tonga both have no reason to win.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
I honestly think Gunther winning makes almost no sense, because he's probably not going to be winning the title any time soon.

Jey winning kind of makes sense because he's been losing all his title matches so giving him this would at least give him something to hang his hat on and used to further the Bloodline story.

Orton and Tama Tonga both have no reason to win.
The Ring General -> The Ring King or The King General

He can actually run with the gimmick and have a good reign.

And it's something for him to do until he goes for one of the main belts. The entire point of him losing the IC title.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The last thing Gunther needs is a King gimmick. If he wins I hope he doesn't even wear the crown.
I don't think he needs to go full like King Booker and make it his whole personality but it would be a good feather in his cap and gives him something to lord over people until his next major title reign is setup.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Wait, does that thing about Gunther not being able to leave the country still apply?
Nope. He worked the European Tour a couple of weeks ago.

Anyways in vaguely interesting news, Cora Jade returned at last night's house show and demanded a title shot against Roxanne Perez apparently. So she will likely be cleared soon or is ready to return. Not that I can say I am thrilled by the prospect of them feuding, since their last feud was a wet fart, and both of them are utterly massive heels now on top of it all.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
The last two Episodes of this reality show had no right to hit that hard, bro
I don't think they could do another season since unfortunately, some of the legends have passed on. I doubt you can have current legends like Stone Cold, Bret Levesque and HBK and the UnderTaker sign on because they have a busy schedule, and to be honest, some of them take themselves too seriously to be on a reality show like Legends House.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
I don't think they could do another season since unfortunately, some of the legends have passed on. I doubt you can have current legends like Stone Cold, Bret Levesque and HBK and the UnderTaker sign on because they have a busy schedule, and to be honest, some of them take themselves too seriously to be on a reality show like Legends House.

If they wanted to make a season 2 I think they should go to those late attitude era wrestlers, like Devon, Val Venis, Rikishi... And throw a Vince Russo there for the ultimate fuckery lol

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
They should destroy all the masters and delete the files for Legends House so nobody has to suffer it.

And Val Venis can fuck off to the phantom zone.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
All I'll say is the last time I saw his Twitter profile it was full of 2020 election conspiracy theories and anti-trans postings... so fuck him.

Oh, I nuked my Xwitter account in 2001, I think. The last wrestling fuckery I remember before It was that Buff Bagwell thing.

I don't know if this is modded or not but if it is the base game then BRUH.

View: https://x.com/HaangEmHiigh/status/1792037448916119561

More real than reality 😭