Rustyspider13

Shinra Employee
Nov 16, 2023
Bianca v Tiffany delivered. Good match with the right ending. But Jade v Nia was terrible. If you're gonna have Jade DQd, then have her go nuclear after Nia bullied her daughter. Like, actually sell the anger beyond a tame chair shot. I'll be disappointed if they don't run Bianca v Iyo for the crown. These two put on a show at Puerto Rico last year and this time they can give Iyo the win without hurting Bianca.

I'm happy that Knight is as over as he is because booking isn't helping him. That finish was lame af. Should've hit a low blow or something because Tama's finisher lacks impact. I think someone here already predicted that they are setting up Jey v Tama for the finals and it seems to be heading that way. I'd pick Gunther v Orton every day of the week but I understand the storyline reasons of doing the other match.

Contract signing was lame. Logan basically went nuh-uh and everyone agreed. Melo looked good against Orton, but I think everyone saw him getting RKOd off of a cross body coming. Still well executed.

They are finally acknowledging the QR code stuff on air. I'm personally not a fan of doing Bray's gimmick without him, but am willing to give it a chance.

May 22, 2023
Florida
The contract signing was just really awkward and really felt like some kind of last minute thrown together thing. The whole dialogue back and forth was just really bad.
Like some kind of "well crap we changed our minds and can't think of a way out of someone losing a belt so let's do this"

Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
I'm really happy for Randy. Stupidly it never should have taken the French crowds for fans to show their love. But it did create a nice movement.

The Cena and Randy's rivalry was really big there.

TheBee

Oct 18, 2023
My direction would be

- Gunther wins KotR
- Cody vs Gunther at Summerslam
- Gunther wins the title
- Gunther vs Cody at Survivor Series
- Cody wins the title
- Rock appears…

Rather than give Cody one big reign I'd rather mix it up and build up Gunther with his own reign to establish him as a true main event player.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
My direction would be

- Gunther wins KotR
- Cody vs Gunther at Summerslam
- Gunther wins the title
- Gunther vs Cody at Survivor Series
- Cody wins the title
- Rock appears…

Rather than give Cody one big reign I'd rather mix it up and build up Gunther with his own reign to establish him as a true main event player.
I don't see Gunther vs Cody in the cards right now. Especially since Gunther is a RAW star.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Watched SmackDown and really liked Bianca vs Tiffany. Glad Bianca won. Hope she wins the Queen of the Ring. Randy vs Carmelo was the only other match I liked on the show. Hopefully we get Randy vs Gunther for the finals of the King of the Ring.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Watched SmackDown and really liked Bianca vs Tiffany. Glad Bianca won. Hope she wins the Queen of the Ring. Randy vs Carmelo was the only other match I liked on the show. Hopefully we get Randy vs Gunther for the finals of the King of the Ring.
I have a feeling IF Bianca makes it past Nia Jax, she still isn't winning Queen of the Ring, no matter who she faces. They've been playing up this "knee injury" storyline a bit too much for her to win it without making everyone else look like shit. Hell, the only chance I give her against Nia Jax next week is if Jade interferes, and it doesn't backfire.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I have a feeling IF Bianca makes it past Nia Jax, she still isn't winning Queen of the Ring, no matter who she faces. They've been playing up this "knee injury" storyline a bit too much for her to win it without making everyone else look like shit. Hell, the only chance I give her against Nia Jax next week is if Jade interferes, and it doesn't backfire.

I do think Nia is beating her next week because of Jade, but I can hope 😆.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I do think Nia is beating her next week because of Jade, but I can hope 😆.
I mean even if Nia does lose to Bianca, I don't think she (Bianca) is winning the finals either. I feel like whoever is on the RAW side is going to win it, likely Iyo if its Bianca in the finals. If Nia is in the finals, she's almost certainly winning it, because I can't see them giving the Queen of the Ring accolade to Lyra Valkyria (who I assume would be the person to face Nia) this early on.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023

View: https://youtu.be/MSX9vpzGiQ8?si=B0AtSZOD0NZ7OiMf

bobby-fish-wheres-the-lie.gif

TheBee

Oct 18, 2023
Team Rock being ever so slightly bitchy about Cody

Former WWE head writer Brian Gewirtz was a recent guest on The Ringer's Masked Man Show. When asked about the fan backlash to Cody Rhodes handing his WrestleMania main event to The Rock so he could face Roman Reigns instead on the February 2 episode of SmackDown, Gewirtz said Rhodes' promo was supposed to be uplifting. But instead, he looked like someone who just had their dog shot in the face.

"Cody is a human being who is genuine and real. He wears his heart and emotion on his sleeve," Brian Gewirtz said. "In Alabama, certainly, even if you tell me, 'that would never work, it's stupid to propose it.' The idea was supposed to be, it's like the Nixon-Kenedy debate a little bit where you read the transcript, you're like 'Nixon kicked his ass.'

"If you watch the actual footage, 'Oh, he was a sweaty terrible mess.' Cody, it was supposed to be, in some form, 'Yeah, F*ckin A! Go get 'em, Rock! You're going to get your ass kicked, Roman! Let's do this!' and this uplifting promo. Instead, he looked like someone shot his dog in the face in the parking lot.

Why would Cody be happy and excited about Rock taking his spot? 'Yeah, go Rock!'. Makes even less sense.