zero_fm

Mar 11, 2022
It is really highly subjective. I think Waid and Hickman are close for instance. Has Gillen done a lot of work inside superheroes recently? I know he's done Immortal X-Men, is he working on other stuff?

Taylor's Elseworlds stuff isn't the kinda work I enjoy (Dark Knights of Steel is cool), and his in-universe stuff is really good but not great. I do think he's done the best Nightwing run we've seen in over a decade though.

I guess I'm also just focused on work done in the last five years or so, because if you include the whole of their careers it re-introduces other authors that aren't doing a ton right now. Like I'd place Morrison over everyone, for instance.
It's subjective for sure, and because of that I think it's really difficult to add something to the table. I really don't think Al's work is bad, just that his runs tend to lose any traction after somewhere in the middle (Immortal gets tedious, X-Men Red lost me completely after SoS - and I was enjoying it since Sword). However, the fact he always gets to have long runs nowadays at least should indicate this might be a hot take.
Gillen has written Eternals before joining the X-team, but it seems fair to say he's on top of his "superhero" game (which I actually was not a big fan before....back in the day I would much prefer he's own stuff).
And yeah, peak Morrison would beat almost everyone. I think both Hickman and Waid have absurdly good runs (especially thinking of Avengers/ Secret War, my favourite evento ever, and Flash), but Morrison's JLA / New X-Men/ Batman runs are beyond incredible

Last edited:

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Picked up the reprint of the Death of Spider-Man omnibus. Loved the event in this book back in the day and it leading to Miles, who has become so huge as a character now, was so exciting to follow. I know Bendis dropped off a bit in his recent works but his Spider-Man and Daredevil runs were so good and no one can take that away from him.

I see Ultimate Spider-Man omnibus vol 2 is being restocked and vol 4 is coming out in August. Once I collect those two I'll have the Bendis run all collected in omni format.

Next up is waiting for Uncanny X-Men vol 2 and vol 4 omnis to be reprinted. There's so much FOMO in the omni side of this hobby when it sometimes takes years for stuff to be reprinted…

Feb 16, 2022
When Ewing's good, he's good. But he's kinda inconsistent, especially recently. Though it's not exactly his fault when it comes to Xbooks having to follow everything else timing-wise.

Been re-reading Waid and Wieringo FF. Still so good. Ringo was gone too soon.

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
I see Ultimate Spider-Man omnibus vol 2 is being restocked and vol 4 is coming out in August. Once I collect those two I'll have the Bendis run all collected in omni format.
They're apparently doing an Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus Volume 5 at some point but no idea what's going to be in that as volumes 1-4 and DOSM cover all the Peter USM issues. Maybe the Ultimate Enemy trilogy but that's a Fantastic Four story. Might even cross into Miles' issues.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
They're apparently doing an Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus Volume 5 at some point but no idea what's going to be in that as volumes 1-4 and DOSM cover all the Peter USM issues. Maybe the Ultimate Enemy trilogy but that's a Fantastic Four story. Might even cross into Miles' issues.

The only other thing I could think of to pad out a fifth volume is the Ultimate Team-Up stuff?

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's a decent chunk of issues which would fill it up. Weird way of doing it though as all the Ultimate Team-up stuff is set way before the DOSM issues.

Yeah, I don't love the idea of that from a mapping perspective. I guess they could stick them at the very end, maybe with a little introductory page as a "hey the main story has ended, but here's a series of unconnected self-contained tales following Peter and the people he's met while he was still alive" or whatever. It's not clean, but without sticking them in the main volumes chronologically and without just rebranding the existing Death Of omni as volume 5 I'm just scratching my head at what else they could throw at it.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
We are assuming Gillen isn't available yes?

Gillen is probably a better writer than Ewing overall, but he's not a better superhero writer. Ewing is as conceptual and imaginative as a Gillen or a Hickman, but they have an exceptional sense of pacing, issue by issue, and a capacity for longform character development that often gets lost in more experimental cape books.

Plus I'm biased because Ewing is wrapping up thee definitive Storm run right now and I can't see any superhero writers topping that for me anytime soon.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Ewing's Guardians run was what did it for me. Some of the best straight up superhero fiction I've read in years. The way he handled Star Lord and Richard Ryder? Moondragon and Phyla-Vell? Every issue was perfection.

That's without bringing up his Avengers work (he did a lot), his stuff on Loki, or Immortal Hulk.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Ewing is definitely a top three of modern Marvel for me.

It's probably Ewing, MacKay and Hickman in that order. I know people like Gillen a lot but he's never resonated with me.

Oct 29, 2017
Really enjoying Avengers Twilight, I wonder whose idea was to give Iron Man Jr those anime eyes tho. lol

Immortal Thor was super fun this week I thought, it feels a little decompressed but I think it's needed for what it's going for. That and Ressurection of Magneto was fantastic.
A good Al Eweek for all of us Al Ewimaniacs.

1V8tJVp.png

Ewing's Guardians run was what did it for me. Some of the best straight up superhero fiction I've read in years. The way he handled Star Lord and Richard Ryder? Moondragon and Phyla-Vell? Every issue was perfection.

That's without bringing up his Avengers work (he did a lot), his stuff on Loki, or Immortal Hulk.
I remember thinking yo this is it we getting something good and then The Last Annihilation had to be finished in a rush so The Hivemind (it's just two dudes) could do some weird synergy relaunch I guess.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Ewing is definitely a top three of modern Marvel for me.

It's probably Ewing, MacKay and Hickman in that order. I know people like Gillen a lot but he's never resonated with me.

I like Gillen a lot, but I think he's spent more time on Star Wars comics and his own work than in superheroes. Iron Man is one of my favorite characters, and he's arguably got the last legitimately good Iron Man run. (Jury's out on the current Iron Man run IMO.) Outside of that he's really just worked on like, Young Avengers and X-Men, right?

I remember thinking yo this is it we getting something good and then The Last Annihilation had to be finished in a rush so The Hivemind (it's just two dudes) could do some weird synergy relaunch I guess.

When Ewing left I was sad but finally at a point where I could be happy with Guardians. Then Jackson and Lanzing blew it all up again, and I just had no interest in that.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Picked up the reprint of the Death of Spider-Man omnibus. Loved the event in this book back in the day and it leading to Miles, who has become so huge as a character now, was so exciting to follow. I know Bendis dropped off a bit in his recent works but his Spider-Man and Daredevil runs were so good and no one can take that away from him.

Next up is waiting for Uncanny X-Men vol 2 and vol 4 omnis to be reprinted. There's so much FOMO in the omni side of this hobby when it sometimes takes years for stuff to be reprinted…
Death of Spider-Man really upset me at the time cause I didn't want to say goodbye to Ultimate Pete, but what a way to go out

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Really enjoying Avengers Twilight, I wonder whose idea was to give Iron Man Jr those anime eyes tho. lol

Immortal Thor was super fun this week I thought, it feels a little decompressed but I think it's needed for what it's going for. That and Ressurection of Magneto was fantastic.
A good Al Eweek for all of us Al Ewimaniacs.

1V8tJVp.png
I loved both as well Immortal Thor has been very good the whole time.

Avengers Twilight has been building just the right way. Showing Cap as a Relic, but also what needs to happen at the same time .

As an aside, I decided to go to reread comics of one of my favorite characters... Death's Head.

And I found that Marvel Unlimited has virtually NOTHING! I mean I wasn't expecting to reread the Transformers and Doctor Who parts. But no Dragon's Claws? No Fantastic Four or She-Hulk issue?

No Incomplete Death's Head?

You own the rights, why aren't they on service?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Is the Roxxon Minotaur supposed to look like Mammon from Hickman's Black Monday Murders?

Avengers Twilight is still great. Wish it was gunna be longer.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I like Gillen a lot, but I think he's spent more time on Star Wars comics and his own work than in superheroes. Iron Man is one of my favorite characters, and he's arguably got the last legitimately good Iron Man run. (Jury's out on the current Iron Man run IMO.) Outside of that he's really just worked on like, Young Avengers and X-Men, right

When Ewing left I was sad but finally at a point where I could be happy with Guardians. Then Jackson and Lanzing blew it all up again, and I just had no interest in that.

He's mostly been on X-Men as far as Capeshit goes, yeah. He had a period of pretty prominent Thor stuff too - his Loki/JiM is probably his best super hero work imo, while his Thor was pretty forgettable, and I never cared for Angela in the Marvel Universe and Gillen's ongoing didn't change my mind any. I didn't care much for his Iron Man either, personally - so Fraction is still the last great Iron Man run for my money, though Superior Iron Man was a fun little mini and I've really enjoyed Duggan's run so far.

It took a little time, but I think the current creative team finally found their stride with Guardians... just in time for the book to get canned again. Leaves us in a really good place to pick up where Ewing left off with the next run too, so hopefully the next run doesn't make the same early mistakes.

Feb 16, 2022
The HIVEMIND™ run was just a giant waste of time. Did literally nothing with or for the characters. Not even a fun journey, either. It feels like they had an original story in mind for a creator-owned project but all the other labels rejected them, and for good reason.

March OT
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
iVaEhBQ.png

UnTAb6f.png

oMMXtX9.png

hSWyCcP.png

Xp0YrHN.png

Suicide Squad : Dream Team #1 By Maines, Barrows - When Amanda Waller makes her move to seize ultimate power in the DCU, nothing will stand in her way—not even the future. Spinning out of the events of Titans: Beast World comes the story of Dreamer—the precog dream-walker who has run afoul of the most power-hungry villain in DCU history. With a super-powered hero who can see the future on her side, is Waller's Suicide Squad finally unstoppable? Join Harley Quinn, Bizarro, Clock King, Black Alice, and Deadeye for the fight for DC's future...and the next big step toward the cataclysmic event of 2024!

Batman : Dark Age #1 By Allred, Russell - Meet Bruce Wayne, Gotham's favorite delinquent son. In an origin story like no other, witness the boy become a dark knight shaped by a city in turmoil as it marches towards its prophesied doom. Set against the backdrop of actual historical events, Gotham comes alive, filled with the iconic characters who've loved and hated Batman over the years like you've never seen them before. Spinning out of the Eisner-nominated Superman: Space Age, Mark Russell and Mike Allred return to give audiences a look at Batman as a figure in American history fighting for justice in a world gone mad.

Wonder Woman #7 By King, March - For the Batman who has everything! Amidst their adventures as Superman and Wonder Woman, Clark and Diana take a thrilling journey into space to get a birthday gift for their dear friend Bruce.

Batman and Robin #7 By Williamson, Di Meo - Batman and Robin are on the hunt for Man-Bat and Shush, but their search is interrupted by the return of Flatline, Damian's crush from the Lazarus Tournament! But what has followed her to Gotham?!

Birds of Prey #7 By Thompson, Fernandez -Sin is alive and back with Black Canary in Gotham, and the world didn't get destroyed, but the cost was high and nobody's exactly sure what it means yet. Shocking revelations in the wake of the Birds' first mission lead Dinah to...a conspiracy against the Birds of Prey and a whole new mission. New mission, new team. Hold onto your butts.

Harley Quinn #38 By Howard, Boo, Brandt, Stein - Rub the sleep outta yer eyebulbs, ya lazy berks! It's the start of a whole new arc of my book, and it's off to a bang! After dealing with multiversal shenanigans for so long, a girl has got to get back to her roots (by which I mean taking her nontalking hyenas on walkies, bagging up their poops, and then having a superbo birthday party with her girlfriend and best pals). It's the start of a whole new arc! Plus-ola: You like cartoons? I'll give ya some dang goshed toonz! My disbarred personal trainers Brandt & Stein present the Troo Harleywood Story™ of th' time I got embroiled in a battle of wills and wits with Gotham's foremost high-flyin' kite aficionado Kite-Man!

Poison Ivy #20 By Wilson , Takara - Pamela Isley's world is spiraling out of control thanks to the influence of her professor, Dr. Jason Woodrue. But just as things seem to be at their worst, a promising new classmate arrives on the scene and threatens to steal away the few nice things left in Pam's life. Meet Bella Garten, a.k.a.…THE GARDENER.

Titans #9 By Taylor, Meyer - Amanda Waller has condemned the Titans and publicly blamed them for a world-wide crisis. While many still see the Titans as heroes, others now see them as a danger to all. Can the Titans battle misinformation and fight for a world that hates them? All while the greatest threat to the team may be within their own ranks?

Wesley Dodds : The Sandman #6 By Rossmo, Venditti - The pieces have all fallen into place, and Wesley knows exactly who is behind the theft of his journal. But is the Sandman too late, and will his dark dream descend over the entire world?!

xeLeXLb.png.png

xdEckJr.png

IN5wG0Z.png

Ultimate X-Men #1 By Peach Momoko - Hisako Ichiki is a teenage girl who just wants to live a normal life – go to school, hang out with her friends, ignore the political strife broiling over after the events of ULTIMATE INVASION – but life has other plans for her. In Japan, urban legends have sprung to life and brought some unusual new powers with them…Meet Armor, Maystorm and a group of new Ultimate X-Men the likes of which you've never seen before!

The Spectacular Spider-Men #1 By Weismann, Ramos - The stars of two of Marvel's biggest series come together in their first ongoing series ever! That's right, Peter Parker and Miles Morales are going to team up on the regular, comparing notes and using said notes to take on some of their most dangerous bad guys. This duo is better than dynamic, amazing, sensational, superior…they're SPECTACULAR! And with GREG WEISMAN, writer of the fan-favorite animated Spectacular Spider-Man series, returning to Spidey along with Spider-Legend HUMBERTO RAMOS, you know it's going to be epic.

Jackpot and Black Cat #1 By Bronfman, Laiso - The most exciting new hero in the Marvel U, JACKPOT, A.K.A. Mary Jane Watson, gets her first action-packed limited series as a super hero alongside the other best female character in comics, BLACK CAT! When someone blackmails Black Cat into a public and blatant crime spree, Jackpot comes to her aid! What classic Spider-Villain is behind the blackmail?! Someone with history with at least one of our titular heroines!

Ghost Rider #1 By Percy, Kim - Johnny Blaze was bonded with the Spirit of Vengeance. Unwilling to be a monster, Johnny used this demon from Hell to do good as the Ghost Rider. But heroism isn't what the Rider was meant for. So who will be the new Spirit of Vengeance? And what will it mean for the Marvel Universe? Find out in this extra-sized first issue by writer Benjamin Percy and hot new art sensation Danny Kim!

Ms Marvel : Mutant Menace #1 By Vellani, Pirzada, Godlewski - Ms. Marvel has officially come out to the world as a mutant and a member of the X-Men…and she's about to learn just how hard things can get for mutantkind! Kamala Khan is used to being a hometown hero – there's no way her community would turn on her just because she's a mutant, right? …Right?? The writers of the hit MS. MARVEL: THE NEW MUTANT miniseries (including the MCU's own Kamala Khan, Iman Vellani) return to chronicle Ms. Marvel's next steps into exploring her mutant identity!

Black Widow & Hawkeye #1 By Philips, Villanelli - Even when Black Widow and Hawkeye had no one to trust, they still had each other – even though their paths sometimes diverged. So when Clint Barton is accused of a rogue assassination attempt that puts the U.S. and Madripoor at odds, a symbiote-equipped Natasha Romanoff thinks nothing of coming to his aid. But as echoes of their past ripple into the present, it will take all their faith in each other – and the lessons learned along the way – to protect their futures.

Fall of the House of X #3 By Duggan, Werneck - The X-Men have taken all they're willing to take from Orchis… Now it's time for them to do the dishing out. Unfortunately, just when it seems like one threat is over…another rises to take its place. The final battle of the Krakoan age rages as two series that are one move toward a crash that will echo across the universe…

Rise of the Powers of X #3 By Gillen, Silva - The past, present and future of Krakoa all rests in a trigger finger. The scenario you prayed would never happen plays out as two series that are one move toward a crash that will reverberate outside the universe…

X-Men #32 By Duggan, Noto - Kate Pryde and Illyana Rasputin have been best friends for a long time. They've had good times, and they've had bad times. One thing they can always agree on? Stomping anti-mutant bigots' heads.

X-Force #50 By Percy, Gill - X-FORCE confronts BEAST with their secret weapon. A final reckoning. Not a dry eye in the house. TARGET: BEAST finale!

X-Men : Forever #1 By Gillen, Maresca - How can you kill a digital god? What do you do when the Phoenix is bleeding out into nothing? There's been questions that have haunted you since the end of IMMORTAL X-MEN. Finally, some answers. There's also been some questions that have haunted you since the START of IMMORTAL X-MEN. Finally, some answers too.

Giant Size Spider-Gwen #1 By Florez, Glez - Swinging from the pages of SPIDER-GWEN: SMASH, GWEN STACY has finally found some balance in her home dimension. But when the remnants of the CARNAGE symbiote resurface in Gwen's bandmate MARY JANE, they attract the attention of something…sinister. ORLANDO OCATVIUS, the adopted son of DR. OCTOPUS, now has his sights set on MJ. And SPIDER-GWEN will have to save her friend from a gauntlet of new and terrifying villains in this oversized spectacular! Also featuring a reprint of SPIDER-GWEN #13 (2015) in which Gwen and the MARY JANES first face off against Earth-65's MYSTERIO!

Mq4Hw3s.png

mT8axAL.png

Feral #1 By Fleecs, Forstner - Meet Elsie, Lord Fluffy Britches, and Patch, three indoor cats lost in the not-so-great outdoors during a nightmarish rabies outbreak. Without their humans to protect them, the cats rush to find their way home before they're eaten by the forest full of rabid beasts on their tails. Don't get bit.Don't get scratched. Don't become…FERAL.

Napalm Lullaby #1 By Remender, Bengal - A child with unimaginable power is raised to believe he is God by a cult of zealots utterly confident in the moral authority of their religion. The Magnificent Leader has imposed his will on humanity and created the ultimate theocracy. Join them, or be cast out to suffer with the masses.

Kaya #16 By Wes Craig - While the rebels plan a daring attack, Jin makes a desperate attempt to rid himself of the curse he's brought back from the Dark Realm.

Love Everlasting #13 By King, Charretier - More answers to the ongoing mystery of Joan and her endless Love! The Cowboy is now working inside the system, discovering its depth and secrets, its…intentions. But when he meets Joan in the not-so-real world, will he be able to continue to play his role as deadly enforcer, or will he betray everything for her?

Monstress #50 By Liu, Takeda - In the landmark 50th issue of MONSTRESS, Maika must confront the mysterious Wave Court while Master Ren navigates the politics of the cat world in a time of shifting allegiances and unexpected devastation.

Transformers #6 By Daniel Warren Johnson - ONE WILL STAND, ONE WILL FALL. The Autobots vs. The Decepticons. This is it. And someone isn't going to survive.

jYhJ6HW.png

E8yEYc7.png

Blue Box Vol 9 By Miura - The joint training camp has begun, and Taiki must endure even tougher practices than usual. But all he can think about are Chinatsu and Hina! During the final night of the camp, Taiki finds himself alone with Hina once again and realizes he needs to be more honest with himself-and with her.

My Hero Academia Vol 37 By Horikoshi - The terrifying fusion of Tomura and All For One now seems unstoppable. Since the villains have the upper hand, even the president of the United States is considering the unthinkable-capitulating to Tomura. But Mirko, Edgeshot, and Jeanist are still on the scene, holding on for dear life. The heroes' big plan was always to pit Midoriya against Tomura, and when the young hero finally arrives and sees what's happened, all bets are off-Midoriya's ready to face his deadly rival!

Magilumiere Magical Girls Inc Vol 1 By Iwata, Aoki - Kana Sakuragi is an excellent candidate for the job. Any job! She's motivated and organized, and has a fantastic memory. So why has she interviewed at over 15 companies without a single offer? She's trying to keep a positive attitude, but it seems like her bad luck is only getting worse when a monster crashes her latest interview. As havoc ensues, she finds herself helping the magical girl who comes to their rescue and ends up with more than just her life in return. Meet the newest magical girl at Magilumiere Magical Girls Inc.!

WNbSZRg.png

-If you must post a spoilery panel or a page from a Shonen Jump (recent or otherwise), please link to them with a proper spoiler warning.
-Please at least allow one week before posting unmarked spoilers.
- Use common sense when it comes to older spoilers. Its easy to use a spoiler tag and has the same effect.
-Announcements/Solicitations are not spoiler worthy, no need to tag
- Don't spoiler tag images, it doesn't work on mobile so its not reliable.
-MARK YOUR SPOILERS

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Its the end of the Krakoa era, they have to milk it for everything its worth.

It needed to end a year or two ago though lol. They really dropped the ball with the X books after Hickman announced his exit from the group. There was so much random crap.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Most of y'all probably won't care unless you're local to the area. But MoCCA Fest 2024's schedule is out. Adrian Tomine, Jillian Tamaki, and Nathan Powell will be there. I gotta try and find my copy of The Complete Optic Nerve Collection for Tomine to sign and order Roaming and maybe Superhero Mutant Academy, which I enjoyed, for Tamaki. Otherwise, I'll pay a premium at Fantagraphics' booth to get it signed. It would be funny if Tomine remembers me from when I met him at Tribeca Festival last year if I show him the pic we took together. 😆

I'm volunteering at MoCCA Fest so it should be fun either way. It's cool to see what a lot of small artists you don't see at large cons (well Jerry Ma tables at NYCC and other cons) are cooking.

Definitely want to go this year, especially since I'm hoping to get in the field soon.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
From the Amazing Spider-Man letters collumn;

image.png

The book might be entering its final stage soon. Thought that depends on how you interpret the "Phase 3" meaning.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I decided to share some thoughts on comics I read this week.

Please note I'm a Marvel Zombie boi. I do read DC and other books but usually wait a few months so I can binge them, while I read Marvel week to week.

Also these are just my opinions I'm a LONG time comic reader so sometimes my opinions are bit more Old School, but not always. Anyways...

GIANT SIZED FANTASTIC FOUR #1

I actually liked this book so much that I read it a second time today. I like the Empire King and the revelations behind him. Also always love Sue being shown as competent and powerful.

IMMORTAL THOR #7

I still love the metatexual nature of this book and am looking forward to seeing where it all goes. I'm also a huge fan of Loki's current look.

WHAT IF... VENOM #1

SIGH!!!!!! While this book did a better job with the venom symbiote than what's currently going on in Marvel. I found it really uninspired. Which is a she because She-Hulk is one of my favorite characters. She just didn't feel like the She-Hulk of that era.

AVENGERS TWILIGHT #3

This continues to be one of the best books Marvel was putting out right now. And I really just wanted to be a like a 24 to 30 issue series. Some really great lines, some really great moments, and I like where it's going. I do want to see more of the government run Avengers but I assume that is for later.

WOMEN OF MARVEL

Gail Simone's story was the best but I loved it again on a meta textual level and I always expect good stuff from Gail. The rest of the book is really solid and I really enjoyed some of the stories especially for characters I wasn't super into.

THE SENTRY #3

I really do like the concept of this story. But I just want to scream at it "Get on with it!"

As for the X-books, I stick to sharing my opinions in the Krakoa thread for now. And I know My opinion on Spider-Man books is way off compared to most of comics era so I won't subject you to those.

Thanks for reading!

zero_fm

Mar 11, 2022
From the Amazing Spider-Man letters collumn;

image.png

The book might be entering its final stage soon. Thought that depends on how you interpret the "Phase 3" meaning.
It's phase 3, not final phase, so I wouldn't read too much into it. But as Green Goblin is returning in ASM 50 and I believe there were rumours of Zeb Wells staying until 75 or so, I believe maybe this is an endgame

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Hasn't this book been ending according to fans multiple times? Feels like wishful thinking.
It was always wishful thinking. Supposedly some romance is about to happen soon…I'm scared lol. Hoping USM being so good means the toxicity for ASM will lessen at least. I shudder to think of the fans reaction if Peter gets with somebody else than MJ again this run

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
It was always wishful thinking. Supposedly some romance is about to happen soon…I'm scared lol. Hoping USM being so good means the toxicity for ASM will lessen at least. I shudder to think of the fans reaction if Peter gets with somebody else than MJ again this run

Fanbase has the maturity of a toddler so I wouldn't hold my breath.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Giant-Size Spider-Gwen is set after Spider-Gwen Smash 4 but releases first. No idea why the schedule is like this, but just letting people know.