Terana
i do appreciate that the the 10pm hour shows/matches are booked for the sickos
rocky-kor are both great

and jericho has been doing a solid job with the new gimmick

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
holy shit, what a match! props to both of them. skye is a certified hooper taking all these bumps

10 pm hour being the sicko hour is fine by me. wouldn't mind one bit if they just added it on to dynamite or collision.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I think sky was stuck in the barbwire at the end there.

Great night of rassling. Feeling restored.

MeBecomingI

Oct 27, 2017
Have an awesome time, friend!

Thanks Fitts! It was a fun show. Shame our crowd was kinda quiet tonight, but I still enjoyed it and I'm happy I got to see AEW again. It's a bit of a travel for me, but worth it. Especially cause I got to be there for Kenny's return and see Okada live. And then both of them standing face to face. Absolute holy shit moment for me.

Scotty

Nov 11, 2023
So when the folks in Winnipeg bought a ticket for the Aew show. Who were they actually expecting to show up to cheer for? Tony did right by booking the top four Canadian stars to be on dynamite. But y'all sat on your hands for 2.5 hours. Easily one of the top five worst crowds in Aew history.

Scotty

Nov 11, 2023

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's Thursday. You know what that means. ❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

bloodyroarx

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Listening to The Trish and Sarah Wrestling Podcast yesterday and their one hope was that FTR wouldn't be on the opposite side of the Bucks and well yeah. I agreed with them the Bucks and FTR are played out also their idea that the good guys should be AEW originals and not someone with a WWE history like FTR. So I was trying to figure out who that team could be and I realize there are no actual Tag Teams on the Bucks' "level" that actually make sense.

• The Gunns are with Jay and he's no bueno with Kenny
  • Private Party arent on that level
  • Top Flight ditto
  • 2.0 (forget their name) again see above
  • Mogul Embassy would maaaybe work if Swerve was there but again see above
  • Butcher and Blade (Blade injured) also not a good fit
  • Dark Order, hahah NO
  • Acclaimed are played out
  • House of Black don't fit and are preoccupied
  • Best Friends are done
  • Aussie Open (Mark Davis is out) and I don't think Will and Kenny work
  • Lucha Bros work as being on the Bucks level but I don't think they fit the situation and PAC doesn't fit with Kenny unless you do the enemy of my enemy is my friend?
  • And Im not going to mention anyone who primarily is ROH

And all this made me realize man they really sucked shit at elevating actual Tag Teams, granted both PP and Top Flight had injuries' set them back.

So I guess this is where MCMG slot in? and even then I think its a weird fit.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
It's a little soon to push a Perry title shot, but like with the Devil angle setting up Joe to win the championship instead of Wardlow, I'm not a fan of the bucks setting up Cage for the shot instead of their group. DoN is leaning towards a skip right now, but I dont like the Wayne Family stuff. An early guess is a Bucks Perry trios match for DoN against FTR and Garcia?

bloodyroarx

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I really dont know about the big story build to DoN but they have so much time for ALL IN

So I think DoN is more of a work rate show with a pit stop for Forbidden Door while they build long on ALL IN

Oct 27, 2017
No Collision this week? Boo!
No AEW until next Wednesday again, it's going to be a long week.

Edit: Rampage archive on Fite cut off just as Skye pulled out the barbed wire board.

Last edited: