Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
58o30qjtty271.jpg

May 22, 2023
Florida
I sincerely wish Tony could get his money back from Mone and put it toward Gulia instead. The women's division is probably the strongest it has ever been and she just sucks the hype out everytime she comes in the ring or on the mic.
Deeb, May, Toni, Willow, Stat, Julia, Skye, Rosa, Deona and that is not even touching the joshi incursion and Jaime coming back and Brit and many others.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Gulia was literally never coming. Also money can absolutely wrestle extremely well

Once she is cleared she'll be worth it

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Gulia was literally never coming. Also money can absolutely wrestle extremely well

Once she is cleared she'll be worth it
Also, the women's division is as strong as it is now because of Mone. I don't think TK would invest this much in the division if he (in some alternate universe) was able to get Giulia and yet not pick up Mone.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm not gonna cast full judgment until we get a slate of matches with Mone

In a alternate universe, TK paid out the nose for Guilia and- OH MY GOD IT'S ROSSY WITH A STEEL CHAIR

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
KOR getting reps is nice. KOR just being here constantly is nice.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
This crowd really needs help tonight. It's been a good Dynamite too. I guess getting knocked out of the playoffs took the wind out of them.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome match! Loved that! Mariah absolutely THUMPS and Deeb is great! Also, lol Toni

Dis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The elite is going to hit Kenny in the stomach now aren't they? Jesus man, I knew it was rough and as someone who has family who has the same issues I feel for Kenny. But damn, he needs to take the time off and get it all done and come back healthy and ready to go.

Okada about to murder Kenny in the ring for that huge heat.