• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Happy for him, very talented young player. I hope he gets more opportunities to show his quality.

Endrick and potentially Mbappe will join next season. On the other hand, Modric and Kroos will retire this/next season. And Ceballos will prolly be sold as he is useless. So he has to he patient like Camavinga/Valverde have been.

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017

Looool

It will be interesting to see what he does with Darwin. I've heard a story about a full back he's coached that was really struggling with intensity and physically getting into his winger so they sent him to kickboxing lessons to help get him into the right mindset. Apparently it did the trick.

If he can get Darwin to relax more in key moments, and stop running too early, he could fulfill his potential. Feels like a big if though to tell the truth.

Oct 25, 2017
Rangers Arteta looks wrong

arteta-rangers.png

Final Fantasy looking MF

Looool

It will be interesting to see what he does with Darwin. I've heard a story about a full back he's coached that was really struggling with intensity and physically getting into his winger so they sent him to kickboxing lessons to help get him into the right mindset. Apparently it did the trick.

If he can get Darwin to relax more in key moments, and stop running too early, he could fulfill his potential. Feels like a big if though to tell the truth.

Yeah it'll be good too hopefully see an extra dimension to some of our players. And the summer's business in general will be very interesting to see where Edwards and co are seeing as the weaknesses in the squad.

Seeing the game today in the west ham fans end. Luckily, with current form, the squad won't be giving me any cause to celebrate and paint me as a target.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Odegaard looks like some weird zombie in that too

Haha, true. I just got pissed because I was making an Arsenal past and present team. You can make a really solid one in this game for once (only the keeper spot doesn't have a good alternative). Seems Ødegaard will come later through a challenge though.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
My effin lvl 83 hardcore char on ps5 just died in Hell act2, and I'm pretty upset. Liverpool better not make my damn day any worse. That is all.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Feels like he's purposely trolling me by putting Salah on the bench again. No regard for my fantasy team Jurgen!

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
West Ham are chumps and the players know the manager is being sacked as soon as the season ends

Oct 27, 2017
West Ham are chumps and the players know the manager is being sacked as soon as the season ends
They have a talented squad with some really excellent players but they look a bit stale right now. Think Moyesy has taken them as far as he can go.

A new manager for next season could really rejuvenate them and push them onward.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
They have a talented squad with some really excellent players but they look a bit stale right now. Think Moyesy has taken them as far as he can go.

A new manager for next season could really rejuvenate them and push them onward.

I wanted Kudus before he went to West Ham and wouldn't be against going back for him in the summer

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
West Ham are so bad, at least Graham Potter would get them playing decent football, can't believe they're going for Lopetegui next year

Edit: I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID

Last edited:

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Salah and Klopp having a little go at each other there on the sidelines. A fight would have been the highlight of this game.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly thought we played quite well in the 2nd half. 2nd half FC at it again, but once again the inability to kill games off when you're 2-1 up is a big problem this month. Mac Allister, Gakpo, Gravenberch, Diaz all missing great chances. And then defenders asleep to allow West Ham to level it about right for how it's been looking lately.

Regarding the Klopp/Salah incident. I'm not really bothered, it's a shame it's gonna be the major talking point now. I just wish he'd shown that passion on the pitch lately. And yeah of course we don't know if Klopp said something to him or if Salah is just pissed off at being on the bench all game.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
It's staggering that no one is talking about how bad Anthony Taylor was in that. He shouldn't be reffing in the PL never mind just our games

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
It's staggering that no one is talking about how bad Anthony Taylor was in that. He shouldn't be reffing in the PL never mind just our games

That Gakpo/Areola chance is fucking mental. What the hell is he doing? Good thing this game didn't really mean anything or Taylor would be under massive fire.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
How many minutes before United concede today.

Do we even need to measure in minutes?

Bungie

Oct 31, 2017
Surprised there's not more discussion about how bad this was

You know what's even worse though, his mates on VAR were apparently saying they agreed with him. Firstly that makes no sense because he never gave a free kick. Secondly, he blew the whistle to stop play before Gakpo could do anything, so there's nothing for them to be checking. But they get themselves involved just to back him up.

View: https://streamable.com/ct23n2

Kazaam

Oct 26, 2017
London
Missed the West Ham game, but find it so strange Liverpool went on this great run with so many injuries and they've basically whittled away when all the big hitters came back. And everyone (rightfully so I thought) was saying how great it is everyone is coming back at the perfect time

Pheonix Will

Sep 6, 2021
Missed the West Ham game, but find it so strange Liverpool went on this great run with so many injuries and they've basically whittled away when all the big hitters came back. And everyone (rightfully so I thought) was saying how great it is everyone is coming back at the perfect time

Klopp shouldn't have come forward about the retirement publicly as soon as he did I suspect.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Klopp shouldn't have come forward about the retirement publicly as soon as he did I suspect.

It had to be done that way really. It would've leaked otherwise and I think most fans were happy to hear it straight from the club and Klopp rather than David Ornstein or someone writing about it on Twitter.

Honestly in hindsight surprising they managed to keep it under wraps for so long. He apparently made his mind up in the November international break when they were going over pre-season plans for the summer. And the announcement didn't come until January.