O2fS3nm.png

SsoFqCI.png

juQyx8D.png

wVaL3sI.png

G18JFhE.png

iFWZQCq.png

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you Uzzy. Looking forward to another year 🫶.

Also Kane to Bayern and Bayern winning the UCL this season screenshot this.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
Can't wait for the season to be back and go to matches again !
Hoping for a strong Liverpool and for my home team Lorient to build upon last season's form.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Premier League is dead, this year we support Galatasaray, River Plate, and Corinthians.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Cannot wait for the season to start.

So excited for United seasons as well. If we get Amrabat and another backup CB, we have a really strong squad

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Can't wait for the community shield on Sunday, doesn't mean a lot in the grand scheme of things but god if it won't be nice to have some football on again

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I really need a new Premier team to root for. The prospect of watching Tottenham collapse again is disheartening. My local USL League One team is in shambles and Sporting KC can't decide if they even want to try anymore.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
As an Arsenal fan, I absolutely don't believe! Feels like last season was a one off with so many teams faltering and Arsenal took (or nearly took) advantage. I can see our results against teams like United, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool reverting back to how they were in previous seasons and that's just gonna mean another battle for top four, especially with CL football alongside the league. Obviously much can change between now and September but it feels like we haven't quite strengthened enough in the right places, and Partey still plays for us which is shit. I don't expect a disaster or anything, but definitely nothing like a title challenge.

DGS

Nov 2, 2017
Tyrol
My tips for this season:

Real Madrid
AS Roma
Bayern München
Olympique Marseille
Arsenal

Let's go!

Fat_Ninja94

Banned
Jun 27, 2023
What makes you say that?

I have been supporting them since 2005/2006. Mostly the identity of that 2000s team. Amazing attacking style of play and build via careful scouting and developing. And of course the personalities in the club at the time. Henry is still my favorite player, with Bergkamp being near the top. Also I can't ignore Wenger. He was an excellent manager and seems to be a great human being.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
I have been supporting them since 2005/2006. Mostly the identity of that 2000s team. Amazing attacking style of play and build via careful scouting and developing. And of course the personalities in the club at the time. Henry is still my favorite player, with Bergkamp being near the top. Also I can't ignore Wenger. He was an excellent manager and seems to be a great human being.

I meant the part about Jordan Henderson apparently being a fitting captain for Liverpool?

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Forgot the Championship season starts this evening. That's what happens when Saints get relegated lol

Fat_Ninja94

Banned
Jun 27, 2023
I meant the part about Jordan Henderson apparently being a fitting captain for Liverpool?

Some may say the klopp era Liverpool has been the public, media (refs?) darlings. While also being a notoriously dirty, entitled and arrogant team, build upon super expensive transfers just like city. I'm also a hater.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
FSG about to drive Klopp out themselves to Germany with the shit budget they're giving him to compete at the highest level.

Expensive transfers, after massive sales or clear outs each time.

On the flip side, going back to banter era might be what's needed to get these jackasses out.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Some may say the klopp era Liverpool has been the public, media (refs?) darlings. While also being a notoriously dirty, entitled and arrogant team, build upon super expensive transfers just like city. I'm also a hater.

What nonsense did I just read here? Next time just say I hate Liverpool and be done with it.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
cc81ced4-ee8b-433f-b942-33a99916105d

Don't you just hate it when one league is spending all the money. Poor Saudis gonna need some levers to compete

Oct 30, 2017
well this has been the most dominant half of saints football i've seen since uh, the last time we were in the championship

signal

Oct 28, 2017
cc81ced4-ee8b-433f-b942-33a99916105d

Don't you just hate it when one league is spending all the money. Poor Saudis gonna need some levers to compete
Seems kind of missing the big picture to only base this on transfer fees and not contracts.

Not even sure what the ranking would look like there, PL would probably still be ahead? But like Benzema alone is over €400m.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Seems kind of missing the big picture to only base this on transfer fees and not contracts.

Not even sure what the ranking would look like there, PL would probably still be ahead? But like Benzema alone is over €400m.
Of course. Post was meant in jest. Though the Prem and it's fans could stand to get off its high horse a bit. If you take away the oil people the prem are definitely the new baddies

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Feel really good about Chelsea this year. Wish we had a better keeper than Kepa but eh what can you do

AhhBisto

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 30, 2023
UK
No idea how good Arsenal will do this season but I'm pumped

And here's Gunnersaurus with a baby

lvUP4Op.jpg