Seraphic

Oct 29, 2017
I would argue that the advertisement industry doesn't understand that forcing ads on people who do not want to watch them will not sell the product.
Case it point: intrusive full-screen ads or unskippable ads on that blu-ray movie you just purchased.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
All you guys using ad-blockers are just straight up stealing content from the people that made it.
Considering that YouTube creators don't get paid for an ad if a viewer skips an ad too early and doesn't interact with it, and that the people using adblock would probably skip the ads as fast as they can, this is not true.

Karasseram

Jan 15, 2018
I use youtube premium so not a problem for me but I started ad blocking twitch when they went complete asshole and started serving ads to prime subscribers.

Crocks

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Considering that YouTube creators don't get paid for an ad if a viewer skips an ad too early and doesn't interact with it, and that the people using adblock would probably skip the ads as fast as they can, this is not true.
I'm sure there are some, limited circumstances where it won't change anything, yes.