Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Made it home earlier, tuning in live. What I want.

Maximum Fable.
Maximum Doom.
Maximum Forza Horizon.
Minimum Phil Spencer.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Phil
1 hour!!!
giphy.gif

He should have like 10 layers shirts and just keep ripping them off.

Yankee Ruin X

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
How long is the showcase because F1 starts an hour after this starts so hoping it's not longer than an hour.

Sangral

Powered by Friendship™
Feb 17, 2022
All I want are like 2-3 cool and surprising Shadow Drops.
Don't care if paid or Game Pass, just give me something I can get right after the show.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Please give me Gears 6, Doom, Avowed, Indy, Perfect Dark and Age of Mythology Retold. If there's room for Fable as well, that would be incredible, but the others would already make this so far ahead of the year's other streams.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
PLAYGROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SHOW ME FABLE GAMEPLAY AND MY LIFE IS YOURS

LtenxPN.png

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
There we go. Youtube coutdown online. Got my watching snacks, boiled some water for some nice green tea and I remembered I have multiple monitors and can put the video on a separate monitor from my era tab.

OP
OP
vixolus

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I think there's like 300k+ people waiting to watch across the various channels/sites. Maybe even closer to 400k.

t67443

Oct 30, 2017
I'm on the side of the highway waiting for a tow so hey, maybe I have time to watch this now.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Best way is still YT? What's the verdict? I put on IGN's YT stream because it was the first thing on my TV.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Jeff Gerstmann is sharing info he's heard about Machine Games' Project Platinum. A multiplayer counterstrike-style shooter. Objective-driven, no single player

Says he doesn't know if they're showing it here and that it's from a single source so grain of salt, but hey 🤷‍♂️

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
This music on the countdown is much better then SGF's countdown music.

Jeff Gerstmann is sharing info he's heard about Machine Games' Project Platinum. A multiplayer counterstrike-style shooter. Objective-driven, no single player

Says he doesn't know if they're showing it here and that it's from a single source so grain of salt, but hey 🤷‍♂️

Neat.

Yea, Twitch is only up to 1080p60 for anyone who wants to know.