Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2020
She says partners which gets me to believe it's not first party.

not-listening.gif

Though third party partners is cool. I guess.

Jan 31, 2022
Might be my favourite Xbox related podcast - though some others are right up there. Great chemistry between Rand and Jez and their friendship really comes across well. By far its greatest drawback is the inconsistency of it's schedule….which seems to mostly revolve around how tired Jez is. 😃 But the man works hard to get us all the scoops so I'm willing to cut him a break. Need more game code names Jez...been a bit dry in that department lately.
I agree they are one of my favorite Xbox related podcast and also one of the funniest as well. And they do have a lot of great chemistry and make up a lot of great points. I don't mind them holding off on codenames though until after the showcase if there are any that could potentially be at the summer showcase.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
Might be my favourite Xbox related podcast - though some others are right up there. Great chemistry between Rand and Jez and their friendship really comes across well. By far its greatest drawback is the inconsistency of it's schedule….which seems to mostly revolve around how tired Jez is. 😃 But the man works hard to get us all the scoops so I'm willing to cut him a break. Need more game code names Jez...been a bit dry in that department lately.
Yeah out of all the Xbox podcasts it is the best one imo. Helps that Jez has some legitimate scoops from time to time. The schedule is a bit frustrating but I listen afterwards on Spotify so whenever it shows up it shows up. Jez can also have some.... interesting... takes from time to time but it is what it is, everyone can have takes I won't always agree with

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Since when could you play Fortnite via xCloud? I just opened up my phone and got a prompt to launch the cloud version with native touch controls and everything.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Since when could you play Fortnite via xCloud? I just opened up my phone and got a prompt to launch the cloud version with native touch controls and everything.
news.xbox.com

Play Fortnite on iOS, iPadOS, Android Phones and Tablets, and Windows PC with Xbox Cloud Gaming for Free - Xbox Wire

As part of our mission to bring the joy and community of gaming to players wherever they are and to make gaming more accessible to people around the world, I’m excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Epic Games to make Fortnite available on supported browser-enabled devices for free with...

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Don't know about that. AAA calibre studios spread all over the place. The PNW (including The Coalition in my city) and Europe in particular have a ton of AAA pedigree.

Klobrille, again, to the rescue….

I'm referring to USA mainly. Seattle and just up north in Canada has some, yeah, but most AAA are in California or have a presence in California.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Their cloud stuff is straight wizardry lol…jumped in to Fortnite and it worked flawlessly, not to mention my profile and everything associated with Fortnite/Epic loaded right up. No hoops to jump through…

God I love this ecosystem.

Oct 12, 2020
Their cloud stuff is straight wizardry lol…jumped in to Fortnite and it worked flawlessly, not to mention my profile and everything associated with Fortnite/Epic loaded right up. No hoops to jump through…

God I love this ecosystem.

You just have to credit Phil and his team for having the vision are foresight for all of this….and then going forward and EXECUTING IT.

I'm still sort of in shock at how quickly things have turned around (often referred to as "The Turnaround") for Xbox this generation.

Det

Jul 30, 2020

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Fortnite on xCloud like that is a genuinely genius move.
I think it sets them up to release their streaming stick with so many games supported. I was really wondering how they would handle games you own or F2P games, but it really does seem like there is a high chance that you'll be able to buy games outside of Game Pass for it, that really opens that up a lot.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
"We've also enabled Cloud Gaming in more places, like Mexico, Japan, Australia, and Brazil. The gaming community has been phenomenal in all these new countries, and Brazil in particular has blown away our expectations. Adoption was so overwhelming in the first couple weeks that the demand from fans exceeded our server capacity to the point we had to quickly move to deploy more hardware to keep up with demand. The support we've seen going to new countries, paired with making more games available on more devices, has led to encouraging results. In the months ahead, you should expect cloud gaming to become available in even more places – we can't wait to share more."

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
Callisto Protocol is high on my list.
Summer Kick Off could be worth it just for that.

Idas

Antitrusting By Keyboard
Mar 20, 2022
news.xbox.com

Play Fortnite on iOS, iPadOS, Android Phones and Tablets, and Windows PC with Xbox Cloud Gaming for Free - Xbox Wire

As part of our mission to bring the joy and community of gaming to players wherever they are and to make gaming more accessible to people around the world, I’m excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Epic Games to make Fortnite available on supported browser-enabled devices for free with...

I already used xCloud a lot, now with free to play games like Fortnite and others in the future (eFootball, Rocket League and more I guess) is going to be so convenient 🤩

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
news.xbox.com

Wow that was truly bizarre timing! Lol

The touch controls are completely native in the menus… it's awesome.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
"We've also enabled Cloud Gaming in more places, like Mexico, Japan, Australia, and Brazil. The gaming community has been phenomenal in all these new countries, and Brazil in particular has blown away our expectations. Adoption was so overwhelming in the first couple weeks that the demand from fans exceeded our server capacity to the point we had to quickly move to deploy more hardware to keep up with demand. The support we've seen going to new countries, paired with making more games available on more devices, has led to encouraging results. In the months ahead, you should expect cloud gaming to become available in even more places – we can't wait to share more."
Xbox Series S and Cloud gaming is going to be the massive 1+2 punch for Xbox in developing countries. 3 billion gamers here we come.

Status
Not open for further replies.