Status
Not open for further replies.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Id argue that the reason deathloops peak playercount is so low is because the pc version runs like shit for most people.

The Void Engine strikes again? At least Tango appears to have ditched the STEM Engine. Both Void and STEM have produced some beautiful graphics and environments, but every game using them has had performance issues on PC.

Shame that Void/STEM were based off IdTech 5 and not the vastly superior IdTech 6 and 7 engines.

mpak

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 5, 2021
Deathloop's peak player count is even lower than Prey's and Dishonored 2's. :| The game would have certainly benefited from the buzz created by the game ass userbase.
Was Deathloop even in the charts?
I would curious to see PS metrics, but well they are not available anyway as far as I remember. Something like Xbox Most Played and so on.

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
The Void Engine strikes again? At least Tango appears to have ditched the STEM Engine. Both Void and STEM have produced some beautiful graphics and environments, but every game using them has had performance issues on PC.

Shame that Void/STEM were based off IdTech 5 and not the vastly superior IdTech 6 and 7 engines.
Yeah. I'm glad Arkane Austin isn't using it for Redfall, though UE4 isn't great when it comes to stuttering issues, either.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
I don't think this is actual Avowed concept art.

I reverse image searched the first one and found the source. While they have done some game concept art, this particular piece is listed under personal art. It's also on tons of various wallpaper sites.

you sir have killed my art hype!

although thought they may be a chance that they might not be legit :(

Laver

Banned
Mar 30, 2018
Was Deathloop even in the charts?
I would curious to see PS metrics, but well they are not available anyway as far as I remember. Something like Xbox Most Played and so on.
#1 on the global charts on Steam. Still, peak players at 20k is lower than D2 at 22k and Prey at 24k.
Id argue that the reason deathloops peak playercount is so low is because the pc version runs like shit for most people.
True, hopefully they get that in order soon enough.

Jasonofindy

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder when we'll hear more about the soundtrack

Games like Forza Horizon and Flight Simulator make me really miss the 360's ability to implant your music either from your system's hard drive or from your network directly into the games that you were playing without affecting the sound effects. It was a great feature, and I've never quite understood why it didn't return on the Xbox One's OS.

Axel Stone

Jan 10, 2020
Games like Forza Horizon and Flight Simulator make me really miss the 360's ability to implant your music either from your system's hard drive or from your network directly into the games that you were playing without affecting the sound effects. It was a great feature, and I've never quite understood why it didn't return on the Xbox One's OS.

You want this:

AirServer Xbox Edition

AirServer transforms your Xbox One into an all-in-one AirPlay + Google Cast + Miracast receiver.

Babu93

Feb 9, 2021
I wonder if they knew Battlefield might be shifting when they decided on the Halo release date? I imagine platform holders and third parties are pretty close-knit when it comes to their release date plans.

PunkSxE

Banned
Apr 9, 2020
Forza Horizon 3 had an awesome integration with Groove. Wish they would do the same with Spotify

Deleted member 79058

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
I wanna play Forza Horizon 3
Please Microsoft get all licenses back :( it's not like you're gonna miss some million dollars or something
Australia seems like a much more interesting place than England
Everytime I play FH4 it's Winter, makes me pissed

Deleted member 79058

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Why didn't you buy it before it got delisted?

Because I'm dumb? It looks like it was delisted September 2020 and I already had a Series S pre-ordered by this time
worry.gif

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
I wanna play Forza Horizon 3
Please Microsoft get all licenses back :( it's not like you're gonna miss some million dollars or something
Australia seems like a much more interesting place than England
Everytime I play FH4 it's Winter, makes me pissed

You can still buy it on disc and even a digital download on CDKeys, just not from Microsoft. The expansions are probably a no go, you could buy it digitally as well but out of stock.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
There's a Ultimate Edition Code on Eneba, but it costs US$200+. :(
Do you know if I can use a VPN to redeem a UK code?

I don't think the Ultimate Edition comes with the expansion pass, just cars and stuff.

Don't quote me on this but I don't think it matters were digital codes are from. A UK code will probably redeem fine outside of the UK. Please be sure though, not 100%. EDIT - Googling, apparently it is a thing but some do, some don't, use a VPN on Xbox.com to redeem from the region seems to be the method that works.

Deleted member 79058

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
I don't think the Ultimate Edition comes with the expansion pass, just cars and stuff.

Don't quote me on this but I don't think it matters were digital codes are from. A UK code will probably redeem fine outside of the UK. Please be sure though, not 100%. EDIT - Googling, apparently it is a thing but some do, some don't, use a VPN on Xbox.com to redeem from the region seems to be the method that works.

Ok, thank you very much! The Ultimate Edition doesn't come with the expansion pass indeed.
Last question: did "Play Anywhere" existed in 2017? Because I found a cheap PC code with the Hot Wheels expansion.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how you can watch this and not get crazy excited about Redfall. Different genre and all that but Arkane Austin is so talented I'm stoked about what they'll be able to put together.

Bitterman

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
I don't know how you can watch this and not get crazy excited about Redfall. Different genre and all that but Arkane Austin is so talented I'm stoked about what they'll be able to put together.

I tried playing PREY couple of times and both times lost interest very quickly after the great intro segment. Should buckle up and finish it someday, perhaps.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
So I've been playing Gears 5 campaign with a friend online for some time, and I like it and all - but I am having some pretty big techical issues to the point that it is affecting my enjoyment of the game.

Sound dissapears every now and then, graphical glitches like losing my weapon but still being able to shoot, I even turned first person after leaving a silverback and stuff like that. Is this how the Gears 5 experience is or is there something wrong my installation? Friend is also having a lot of issues but not as much as I have.

Playing on Series X and Gamepass if that's any help.

Deleted member 79058

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
So I've been playing Gears 5 campaign with a friend online for some time, and I like it and all - but I am having some pretty big techical issues to the point that it is affecting my enjoyment of the game.

Sound dissapears every now and then, graphical glitches like losing my weapon but still being able to shoot, I even turned first person after leaving a silverback and stuff like that. Is this how the Gears 5 experience is or is there something wrong my installation? Friend is also having a lot of issues but not as much as I have.

Playing on Series X and Gamepass if that's any help.

Weird. The biggest issue I had with Gears 5 was that when I returned from Quick Resume the game wouldn't respond to my inputs. Maybe a new update broke the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.