• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone recently use the Walmart buy 1 month, get 1 free of Ultimate GamePass? It's been almost a week and I haven't gotten my bonus codes yet. Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Finished The Red String's Club on PC Game Pass. The controls are a bit unforgiving at times, but wow - this 4h game is really worth It.

MakgSnake

Dec 18, 2019
Canada
EO5AVbHUEAIChoR

Finally PLAGUE is coming to consoles as well. SOON!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
In for Indivisible other than that kinda disappointing january to my tastes. Good thing i had plenty of backlog to go through

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I should just hold off on buying indie games. Bought children of morta and indivisible in the past 2 months and now they're on here. Gamepass continues to be an amazing service.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have graphic bugs all over the place, white lines appearing everywhere every few steps, that pisses me off. :/

If this would be more optimized I would have much more fun with it.

I've had the same white line glitching myself in Children of Morta (PC version, RX 580). It's been in the game since release since I can see the same effect in one of Northernlion's videos from September. I tend to notice it most often in the main hub area and less so during gameplay outside of the tutorial, fortunately.

I'm not sure what Edge is playing on, but I wanted to note that I am on an original XB1 and these glitches are there. When I was originally reading through the thread I wondered of it was a PC or Radeon issue, but its evidently not. Ultimately its not too noticable once the fighting gets going, but I figured I would point it out of others are as confused as I was.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I should just hold off on buying indie games. Bought children of morta and indivisible in the past 2 months and now they're on here. Gamepass continues to be an amazing service.
I can't justify buying games anymore, as almost everything that interests me lands in Game Pass sooner or later. There are of course a lot of games I would play that are not in the service, but it's not like I live in x dimensions with unlimited amounts of time lol

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I'm not sure what Edge is playing on, but I wanted to note that I am on an original XB1 and these glitches are there. When I was originally reading through the thread I wondered of it was a PC or Radeon issue, but its evidently not. Ultimately its not too noticable once the fighting gets going, but I figured I would point it out of others are as confused as I was.

Xbox One X.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Cool news, intrigued for Indivisible as well. Anyone know anything about Sea Salt?

Justin

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, Washington
I wonder if Morta has some kind of memory leak. I was also having issues on XBX but they didn't pop up until i was like two hours into a play session (I have serious "one more run" issues). The game would start having split second pauses at regular intervals that were gone the next time I loaded the game.

RossC

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to Indivisible.

Had already played A Plague Tale, great game.

Still having a great time with Cities: Skylines. Got to 80k population in my city but i'm really struggling with death waves and a traffic nightmare. I think I went a bit crazy with bus routes as when I zoom in it's just buses everywhere blocking everything up so i'm going to delete them all and start over with that.

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
A friend has Plague Tale for PS4 and is urging me to play it, but I was wondering if I would enjoy Indivisible? I've had my eye on it for a little bit, but I'm not sure what it plays like. Plus, I don't know if I wanna start up an RPG less than a week before Pillars of Eternity 2 releases.

Paragraf

May 31, 2019
Russia
February has to be Yakuza then, come on yaaaaaaa"ll!!!!
Yakuza 0 is truly insane experience. Hopefully lack of English dub won't be too much of a problem for newcomers.
Unfortunately later games couldn't impress me as much. Remake of Yakuza 1 is too similar and story is not as exciting. Yakuza 6 looks very nice thanks to new engine, but misses a lot of features.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Yakuza 0 is truly insane experience. Hopefully lack of English dub won't be too much of a problem for newcomers.
Unfortunately later games couldn't impress me as much. Remake of Yakuza 1 is too similar and story is not as exciting. Yakuza 6 looks very nice thanks to new engine, but misses a lot of features.

I don't mind the lack of English dub at all, in fact I absolutely hate English dubs in Japanese games and don't get me started on anime. :)

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Talking about dubs... Definitely what's the way to go with A Plague Tale? English or French? I assume the lip sync and original script is made for English, am I right?

Also, do the FFs have Japanese audio option on Xbox, especially XII-XIII?

Arthois

Oct 27, 2017
Still having a great time with Cities: Skylines. Got to 80k population in my city but i'm really struggling with death waves and a traffic nightmare. I think I went a bit crazy with bus routes as when I zoom in it's just buses everywhere blocking everything up so i'm going to delete them all and start over with that.

Did you do some lane mathematics? Before deleting your buses, try it. Buses are usually not the issue.

rabathehutch

Nov 1, 2017
Talking about dubs... Definitely what's the way to go with A Plague Tale? English or French? I assume the lip sync and original script is made for English, am I right?

Also, do the FFs have Japanese audio option on Xbox, especially XII-XIII?
I started playing the game with French dubs but there is quite a lot of talking out of cutscenes so I struggled to (with my rudimentary French) keep up as the subtitles were small and moved quickly. I believe the original script was written in French (though I know can't find a source) but the lip sync and better voice acting was done in English.

RossC

Oct 27, 2017
Depending on population 70% can be pretty good & has much has you can expect.

I'm mostly happy with it. There's just this one really bad section between two roundabouts that is locking up a load of other stuff around it and causing problems - mainly with hearses collecting all the dead people.

As i'm on console I don't get to use any of the mods to fix the death wave stuff or do fancier things with my traffic which is a shame but i'll get there.

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
Why are there only two original Xbox games on the service? Just Panzer Dragoon Orta and Fusion Frenzy.

I'm really enjoying Panzer Dragoon Orta and more games from that era would be cool.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
Why are there only two original Xbox games on the service? Just Panzer Dragoon Orta and Fusion Frenzy.

I'm really enjoying Panzer Dragoon Orta and more games from that era would be cool.

Most likely due to difficulties with licensing. I know they've said there were games that were a challenge to license just to get on back compat, and that's simply making a game that can already be purchased available on a new system. Getting those games where the rights holders may be convoluted to agree to appear on a subscription service, and the payment structure that entails, is probably even harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.