Apenheul

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Excited for Avowed, Indy and Hellblade. One of the few people here excited for ESO reveal too which seems to be Skingrad or Falinesti or possibly both.

HelloItsPulse

Dec 14, 2017
I'll never understand announcing a show like this almost 10 days in advance, but it's cool that we are getting something relatively soon.

Hoping Avowed gets a release date.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Ara is the only game that will be shown that im not excited about, but thats mostly because I dont really play those kinds of games.

The Avowed deep dive will be fun.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be very surprised if that holds true for too long tbh... people thought James Bond would die without Sean Connery, and yet...

I don't really think this is the same thing. James Bond was an adapted character based on books that existed for a long while before Connery was ever cast.

Indy is just Harrison Ford.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
All I want is Arcanum Remake and world domination. Why are those two things so hard to get!!

TolerLive

Senior Lighting Artist
Verified
Nov 15, 2017
Redmond, WA
If Xbox has all of this in 2024 its going to be an incredible year;
Avowed
Indiana Jones
Hellblade 2
Flight Sim 24
Ara: History Untold
Towerborne
CoD Gulf War
Kiln
One more big surprise (Gears 6, SoM, etc)

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Thats the old trailer
www.youtube.com

Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II – Official Trailer | The Game Awards 2023

In-game cinematics and gameplay captured by Ninja Theory on Xbox Series X, with music by Heilung. The sequel to the award winning Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrific...
The point is people keep making cracks about not seeing extended gameplay of HB2 yet the second trailer is literally a 6 minute gameplay sequence lol.

I think people just thought it was a long cutscene because of how good it looks. There are obviously sections where the camera control is taken away but also clearly lots of sections that show the character being controlled. It's labelled as a gameplay reveal yet people don't think it's gameplay lol.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
I'll never understand announcing a show like this almost 10 days in advance, but it's cool that we are getting something relatively soon.

Hoping Avowed gets a release date.
What's wrong with knowing the show is coming in advance? 10 days isn't a ton of time. Maybe people wanna make time for it or something, take of work, whatever.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Avowed
Indiana Jones
Hellblade 2
Flight Sim 24
Towerborne
CoD Gulf War
Kiln
Thats a lot. My pessimistic mind says that something in that list is gonna slip past to 2025, but other than Indiana Jones and Kiln weve seen gameplay for all of them so...

Deleted member 910

Oct 25, 2017
About six months ago. He shoots at least 5 guys in Raiders. If your "90% melee" stuff was even close to accurate he'd have been in 45 fistfights in the first movie alone.

I mean then make it about how many punches he threw ....

The directors literally said if he relies on his gun the tension is much lower so they try not to and come up with situations where he can't/doesn't have it, good luck with that.

Doesn't mean he never shoots, but yes the vast majority is him engaging in melee. Certainly not the other way around .....

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I would love a surprise on that Oblivion remaster maybe at not E3.

Oct 29, 2017

I completely forgot we got this trailer. Time for a rewatch.

I believe Grubb said dev was going smoothly now. I think Eidos is helping on it?

Probably 2025 or 2026.

Oh that's good to hear, then!

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Avowed
Indiana Jones
Hellblade 2
Flight Sim 24
Towerborne
CoD Gulf War
Kiln

There's even a small chance, we'll get the Oblivion remaster or they do Forza Horizon 6. It's been three years since the last one, but even without it, it's still a killer year.

It started in 2023 and from now on, they'll hit 9 or more first party games every year. Excited to see some of them at the direct.

HelloItsPulse

Dec 14, 2017
What's wrong with knowing the show is coming in advance? 10 days isn't a ton of time. Maybe people wanna make time for it or something, take of work, whatever.
I'm just used to Nintendo's 2 days in advance announcements. This isn't just Xbox though, Playstation does the same crap lmfao, it's just annoying to me personally.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just used to Nintendo's 2 days in advance announcements. This isn't just Xbox though, Playstation does the same crap lmfao, it's just annoying to me personally.
That's fair. Hype wise, Nintendo seems to be much more effective than the other two. I do appreciate having a little bit of time to prepare to watch it though.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Is the oblivion remaster internal or is it a third party job? Cause Bethesda needs to ship that F4 upgrade goddammit. I need it