misery mired

Apr 2, 2022
holy shit! so many creative and crazy spots in what has been an absolutely nutso match so far. i thought bianca v sky would be match of the night without question but there's no way they'll top this in entertainment value

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn someone needs to get R-Truth on the line Little Jimmy got thrown at Braun Stroman tonight!

misery mired

Apr 2, 2022
i like tessitore so far too

and hot damn this match is fire. bianca and iyo's styles compliment each other so well in the ring. loving all of the dodges and reversals

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I still don't understand how you're suppose to take a coup de grace

It's all on the person doing it. They're supposed to shift their weight/gravity in front of or behind the person. That's why you always seem them either roll to the front or fall on their back. Finn usually lands on his back. As soon as he connects he's already leaning back and just takes a back bump. It still hurts, but its not supposed to fully connect if done right.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Oh god, Will it stay this way? Smackdown feels lacking cause it's too short. 3 hours is a good length. Raw never feels rushed.
I doubt it. They needed a temporary home to get them to the Netflix deal so USA renewed them short term for a discount. Looks like part of that discount was only paying for 2 hours.

Still hasn't been confirmed that Netflix Raw will be 3 but with how much they're paying most assume it would be. Or at least around that, since it could fluctuate from week to week on streaming.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
Damn, every wrestling shirt I have is a New Day shirt. I remember wearing my Booty O's shirt to my office job back in 2016 or 2017 and everyone looked at me like I was crazy (it was a very lax job and even when leadership tried to crack down they were hardly in the office enough to enforce anything).

misery mired

Apr 2, 2022
People were down on this card but this has been a solid Raw with a hot crowd.
yet another bad take of mine. apart from leamus v dunce and natalya v stark, i liked-to-loved every segment and match. bronson v braun and bianca v iyo were the undeniable standouts, but the other stuff was still very entertaining. though i'm kind of getting sick of how predictable the judgment day stuff is getting. "oh, someone is fighting dirty dom/carlito/finn/jd/liv? gee, i wonder if the rest of the gang is going to either interfere with the match to cheat the babyface out of a victory or gang up and attack the babyface if the babyface gets a win 🤔" don't get me wrong—i love the judgment day storyline, but the constant match interference is wearing thin. at least it's consistent characterization, i suppose

but yeah, tonight's raw ruled

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Have they addressed Odyssey Jones disappearing (obviously they're not going to say why) or pretending like it never happened?

misery mired

Apr 2, 2022
as promised, here's my updated wrestler wranking list:

1. Bianca Belair
  2. Cody Rhodes
  3. GUNTHER
  4. Liv Morgan
  5. Rhea Ripley
  6. Bron Breakker
  7. Damian Priest
  8. "Dirty" Dominik Mysterio
  9. IYO SKY
  10. Rey Mysterio
  11. Jade Cargill
  12. Drew McIntyre
  13. Chad Gable
  14. CM Punk
  15. Jacob Fatu
  16. Roman Reigns
  17. LA Knight
  18. AJ Styles
  19. Ilja Dragunov
  20. Braun Strowman
  21. Otis
  22. Ludwig Kaiser
  23. Bronson Reed
  24. Zelina Vega
  25. Carlito
  26. Kevin Owens
  27. Jey Uso
  28. Street Profits
  29. Kairi Sane
  30. Andrade
  31. Carmelo Hayes
  32. Asuka
  33. Seth "Freakin" Rollins
  34. Naomi
  35. Sami Zayn
  36. Randy Orton
  37. Dakota Kai
  38. Shinsuke Nakamura
  39. Maxxine Dupri
  40. Dragon Lee
  41. Nia Jax
  42. Alba Fyre
  43. Chelsea Green
  44. Finn Balor
  45. DIY
  46. Xavier Woods
  47. Tiffany Stratton
  48. Logan Paul
  49. Awesome Truth
  50. Kofi Kingston
  51. Isla Dawn
  52. Piper Niven
  53. Austin Theory
  54. Apollo Crews
  55. Michin
  56. American Made
  57. Bayley
  58. Wyatt Sicks
  59. Tama Tonga
  60. Akira Tozawa
  61. Grayson Waller
  62. Zoey Stark
  63. Lyra Valkyria
  64. Karrion Kross
  65. Shayna Baszler
  66. Solo Sikoa
  67. Tanga Loa
  68. Indi Hartwell
  69. Sonya Deville
  70. Baron Corbin
  71. Leamus
  72. JD McDonald's
  73. Pete Dunce

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn I stopped watching, and Iyo beat Bianca "clean."

It's like that meme of a kid missing school the day when Messi made a surprise visit.