Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
I don't like that my top 10 makes it very obvious that I started in a very specific era, stopped and then started again in very specific era.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Announced for tonight, someone's momentum about to get killed, and we know who it will be:

IYO SKY vs Bianca Belair is set for tonight's RAW

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
My turn: Of the WWE 4 Horsewomen, it's Becky > Charlie >>> Bayley >>>>>>> Sasha/Mercedes.

I'm finding it hard to have a good idea on Charlotte and Mercedes because I feel that when they're on or have a perfect match, they are spectacular. But they also have really low lows? So it's like I'd rate them as the last two for my liking, but they have some of my favorite matches ever. Especially Mercedes.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Announced for tonight, someone's momentum about to get killed, and we know who it will be:

Still find it crazy that she uses this team when she's in a tag team unless there's a language thing I don't notice because I'm ESL. Her theme sounds like something you'd get as a theme after betraying your teammate!

misery mired

Apr 2, 2022

yesssss. raw redeemed

wwe has been livestreaming hell in a cell matches all weekend on their yt channel and there's currently one on between cactus jack and hhh. it's a fricken awesome match—i've never really seen hhh wrestle in his post-dx era

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I won't do a tier list, but I'll list 5 men and 5 women that are my favorites.

Men:
1. Cody Rhodes - I've always liked him except during his Stardust timeline.

2. Andrade - he's my people and he's the most talented out of the luchadors in WWE 😆

3. AJ Styles - There was a time in TNA/ROH/NJPW that I thought he was the GOAT.

4. Ilja Dragunov - He'll probably be my favorite within 5 years barring injury

5. Rey Mysterio - One of the greatest and the best luchador to ever wrestle in WWE.

Women: I'll only list people who have wrestled on TV or I would've put Stephanie Vaquer as #1 😆

1. Bianca Belair - her match with Mercedes at WrestleMania made me a forever fan. Plus I like Super Bianca even if people here don't 😆

2. Bayley - Her and Mercedes will always be high on these lists 😂.

3. Roxanne Perez - much like Ilja I think she'll be at the top of this list within 5 years barring injury.

4. Giulia - she's wrestled once so I can list her 😂. This is mostly based on her time in Japan and hopefully she can also find success over here.

5. This one is hard because I can list Lyra Valkyrie, Asuka, Iyo or KAIRI here. Based on WWE accomplishments it's Asuka easily, based on everything wrestling for me it's Iyo as I've seen more of her outside WWE stuff than the other 3, based on my heart it's KAIRI, based on who I think can be a great rival to Roxanne it's Lyra so this one is tough 😆

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
I'm finding it hard to have a good idea on Charlotte and Mercedes because I feel that when they're on or have a perfect match, they are spectacular. But they also have really low lows? So it's like I'd rate them as the last two for my liking, but they have some of my favorite matches ever. Especially Mercedes.

I think Charlotte is a better wrestler than Mercedes, but she needs to be in the heel box to have her character work, something Mercedes can do better, she can be a better face, heel and twinner than Charlotte. But match, quality wyse, Mercedes is really close to Shotzi, on the "I'm going to break my neck so you can enjoy my match" Muta scale, and that's something I don't really like. If I can break the 4 on wrestling/ character ability:

Wrestling:
Charlotte > Becky > Bayley > Mercedes/Sasha

Character:
Becky > Bayley > Mercedes/Sasha > Charlotte

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
I won't do a tier list, but I'll list 5 men and 5 women that are my favorites.

Men:
1. Cody Rhodes - I've always liked him except during his Stardust timeline.

2. Andrade - he's my people and he's the most talented out of the luchadors in WWE 😆

3. AJ Styles - There was a time in TNA/ROH/NJPW that I thought he was the GOAT.

4. Ilja Dragunov - He'll probably be my favorite within 5 years barring injury

5. Rey Mysterio - One of the greatest and the best luchador to ever wrestle in WWE.

Women: I'll only list people who have wrestled on TV or I would've put Stephanie Vaquer as #1 😆

1. Bianca Belair - her match with Mercedes at WrestleMania made me a forever fan. Plus I like Super Bianca even if people here don't 😆

2. Bayley - Her and Mercedes will always be high on these lists 😂.

3. Roxanne Perez - much like Ilja I think she'll be at the top of this list within 5 years barring injury.

4. Giulia - she's wrestled once so I can list her 😂. This is mostly based on her time in Japan and hopefully she can also find success over here.

5. This one is hard because I can list Lyra Valkyrie, Asuka, Iyo or KAIRI here. Based on WWE accomplishments it's Asuka easily, based on everything wrestling for me it's Iyo as I've seen more of her outside WWE stuff than the other 3, based on my heart it's KAIRI, based on who I think can be a great rival to Roxanne it's Lyra so this one is tough 😆

Current ones

Men

1 - Lexis KingTrick Williams
2 - Drew
3 - Ethan Page
4 - Oba Femi
5 - Joe Hendry

Women
1 - Roxanne Perez
2 - Jordynne Grace
3 - Rhea
4 - Kairi
5 - Giulia

misery mired

Apr 2, 2022
excellent start to the show (i'm such a sucker for those unbroken camera shots following wrestlers walking from backstage to the ring) immediately derailed by lameus sheamus and duncey dunne. sigh!

what's the gimmick for the survivor series ple? because they're using war pigs to advertise it which is deffo the best song they've featured in their marketing since i've been watching

also working on updating my wrestler ranking list now. wild how many of them i have to move around again since the last time i did it, but the fluidity of my feelings on these characters is part of the fun so far

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
excellent start to the show (i'm such a sucker for those unbroken camera shots following wrestlers walking from backstage to the ring) immediately derailed by lameus sheamus and duncey dunne. sigh!

what's the gimmick for the survivor series ple? because they're using war pigs to advertise it which is deffo the best song they've featured in their marketing since i've been watching

also working on updating my wrestler ranking list now. wild how many of them i have to move around again since the last time i did it, but the fluidity of my feelings on these characters is part of the fun so far

WarGames!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I01DEYZYSts

misery mired

Apr 2, 2022
that's a lot of war games content! saved them all to watch later, will scrub through them tomorrow. i'm guessing from the swift response from multiple people though that war games is pretty well liked? are you all expecting it to be better than bad blood?

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
that's a lot of war games content! saved them all to watch later, will scrub through them tomorrow. i'm guessing from the swift response from multiple people though that war games is pretty well liked? are you all expecting it to be better than bad blood?
War Games is a fan favorite, for sure. As for it being better: It probably will. Nothing besides Drew vs Punk in hiac is standing out so far IMO. Unless you're referring to Bad Blood 1997, aka one of the greatest ppvs ever.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I think I've settled on not liking the new commentary guy. He feels so corporate and scripted. Like at one point after the Punk segment he literally just repeated his words and said "The build up will be amazing!"

He just feels so oddly corporate or on note. Maybe he just needs his mcafee.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
WarGames has been generally a solid match type since it was brought back in NXT years back, then brought to the main roster a couple of years ago.

Ok, I think I've settled on not liking the new commentary guy. He feels so corporate and scripted. Like at one point after the Punk segment he literally just repeated his words and said "The build up will be amazing!"

It's really noticeable when he's looking down at his notes for what to say when on camera with Barrett at the desk, but to be fair the guy's only on his third week on Raw. He needs to work on delivering some emotion behind his words, but then coming from working on other sports it might be more difficult than it sounds.

And I totally miss McAfee during Sheamus' entrance for the "it's fiiiiiiiiiiiiight niiiiiiiiiiiiiight... baby"

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023

He really needs to loosen up, last week there was a moment that he did it and made me remember Mauro, but then he went back to his corporate persona. He's someone who would benefits a lot going first to NXT.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada

He really has no emotion behind anything he says, it is understandable coming from sports commentary but it doesn't translate to wrestling.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Its too early to start talking about the pure fusion collective vortex?

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
In no particular order:

John Cena
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Xavier Woods
Sasha Banks / Mercedes
Bayley
Chelsea Green
Drew McIntyre

This is the full package. Wrestling, character work, stuff off the show and just getting me into wrestling or getting me back into wrestling.
Twitter, Woods and UpUpDownDown got me back into wrestling after I just fell off in college.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
Pure Fusion Collective collectively sucks. The big difference between them and Jericho's Learning Tree though is at least Jericho is a wrestling legend, where no one in PFC is even remotely credible.

my-job-here-is-done-bye.gif

And I think Shayna and Zoey are good/great wrestlers, but both were always in a horrible storyline in the main roster.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
You can't even abbreviate Pure Fusion Collective to P.F.C. You'll just get people thinking about KFC instead.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Rhea: Maybe Finn was right.

Jey: About what? That your out of my league?

Rhea: What? No, no 🥺

🤣🤣🤣🤣

misery mired

Apr 2, 2022
awesome to hear the positivity around war games. sounds like the trio of bad blood > war games > royal rumble will be an excellent time

bron better snap jay in half next week