Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Guys guys, I'm tired of having to poop everyday - it's messy, it's time-consuming.

Hear me out, Gorilla Glue says I cannot use it on skin, but doesn't say I cannot use inside myself...I think I'm just gonna seal that hole right up.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Gorilla Glue guys covering her hospital bills would be some good PR, regardless of whose fault it is. Suing them though... ridiculous.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
So...she used it knowing full well it was superglue and thought it was OK to use as a hair care product just because the label doesn't specifically mention it shouldn't be used on hair? It was one thing when people thought she visually confused it for a bottle of Moco de Gorilla but yikes at that update. My level of sympathy is starting to decrease a lot. And she's a teacher? Also, she's going to have a lot more to worry about than 20 hours of discomfort and hospital bills if she doesn't commit to getting this removed.

Jan 11, 2018
She's a 40 year old teacher?! I'm sorry, but she's dumb as a brick. Ignoring warning labels both before and after applying Gorilla Glue to her hair, not seeking medical help for a whole month, not staying at the hospital because she still believes she can save her hair - and now she is suing Gorilla Glue?

Let's not treat her like some 16 year old who didn't know any better and just "made a mistake". This is some fucking Karen shit.

z e r t

Oct 27, 2017
Are people seriously still trying to defend her? She's making stupid decisions after stupid decisions and obviously loving all the attention (and money) she's getting out of this. I mean she now has a verified account on Instagram 🤦‍♂️

Don't get me wrong I honestly wish her there's no serious damage after this and I'm not making fun of her but if you already made a stupid mistake maybe don't post it on social media?

Ryu_Ken

Oct 30, 2017
Welllll.... I'm going to say she has a case because it's in a spray can. Which to me looks like a hair spray bottle. The warning does specifically not mention hair, unfortunately for the company. BUT I know my opinion comes with a lot of sympathy for her and her medical bills.

That helmet we see in the first video is the crust encased in glue from a month ago. She's in so much danger.

Gorilla Glue will have to fight if true. I hope there is a way they don't have to fight it to the point of killing her or putting her in crushing debt to discourage others. Out of court or something.
Rubbish. There are loads of spray adhesives out there and they have been around for donkeys years. There is absolutely no case here, plus she admitted she knew what she was doing.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
This has been such a strange story. This idiot puts tons of glue in her hair and bad stuff happens. Yet for some reason it became a sympathy train of concern and hope for her well being. I don't wish anything bad for her but the primary talking point here is that this was dumb as fuck. I also heard she chose to leave the hospital...The talk of suing is obviously the icing on the cake of stupidity but I kind of think she feels emboldened by all the "support," she is getting.

Whipwhopper

Oct 7, 2020
I mean, if we want to get into semantics, hair is still a type of skin, so the gorilla glue warning still works as far as not putting it in your hair

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
She going to take down Gorilla Glue and it's going to be Harambe all over again

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I was joking about the TLC show earlier in the thread, but it's totally happening isn't it?

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
It's possible Gorilla Glue will pay her medical bills just to avoid going to court and for the PR, but I wouldn't count on anything further. The suit is another stupid idea on top of a growing mountain of stupid ideas at this point. I'm having a hard time feeling badly for her, but whatever is under that glue helmet is going to end up being straight up Lovecraftian at best so no matter how bad her decision making has been to this point, she's in for a world of hurt and I don't wish that on anyone.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gorilla Glue guys covering her hospital bills would be some good PR, regardless of whose fault it is. Suing them though... ridiculous.
I thought about that as well but the company paying the medical bills could possibly by interepreted as them admitting guilt, thus putting them in some serious legal trouble? Just my guess. I'm not a legal scholar.

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
If the video I just saw of a woman gorilla glueing her eyelashes to make them permanent is true, maybe she'll sue this lady once she wins the big bucks from gorilla.

Obviously it's a piss take video, but you just never can tell with some idiots.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
ffIPI8a.gif

"Kaaaamon mane."

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
If she actually sues Gorilla Glue I hope they fight this all the way and crush her. I'm officially out of fucks to give about her situation, she did this intentionally, refused treatment at the hospital and now she wants to make few quick bucks by suing a company who did nothing wrong.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I feel bad for her cause that's probably going to be unpleasant getting that glue out and her hair/scalp is probably going to be fucked.

But trying to flip this on Gorilla Glue and sue them for your own stupidity? Nah. I'm guessing its some lawyer trying to grab a settlement of some kind but this is all on herself for doing something a 5 year old would do. Take the L and get that shit out of your hair lady.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
It's not going to look great for her case that she waited a month to get treated and that she left the hospital before getting treated at all. Not to mention that in the interview, she admitted it was her own fault.

z e r t

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe this is an opportunity for the makers of gorilla glue to release their own line of hair products.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Suing a company that makes heavy duty glue for building, ect. because it's in a spray can and.. doesn't specifically mention don't use in hair.

Because something you use to bond plastics/wood should totally have a label that says "Don't use in your fucking hair" next to "Avoid skin contact". I can't with this shit.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Hopefully it's settled out of court and she has medical expenses covered. She doesn't deserve to profit from her own stupidity like this.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Hope she gets this taken care of at some point. That said, whoever is advising her to try and squeeze some money through a Lawsuit needs to cut that shit out. I think now's the time folks stop giving this attention.

HTupolev

Oct 27, 2017
Claiming that the lack of a "don't use in hair" warning was the problem doesn't even make sense. The issue isn't that it contacted her hair; if she had just glued her braids together, it wouldn't be a medical crisis. The big issue is that it's covering her scalp!

Nell

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe she is a 40 year old woman! Uses gorilla glue on her hair, leaves it on for a month and thinks she can still save her hair. And now wants to sue, geez!

Zodzilla

Oct 25, 2017
This is like drinking gasoline at a fuel pump and then suing exxon for not specifically saying not to drink it.

Ridiculous.

JudgeN

Oct 25, 2017
This has been such a strange story. This idiot puts tons of glue in her hair and bad stuff happens. Yet for some reason it became a sympathy train of concern and hope for her well being. I don't wish anything bad for her but the primary talking point here is that this was dumb as fuck. I also heard she chose to leave the hospital...The talk of suing is obviously the icing on the cake of stupidity but I kind of think she feels emboldened by all the "support," she is getting.

I agree, we laugh at people doing dumb shit all the time but for some reason she gets sympathy? You read it all the time around here play stupid games win stupid prizes and she fits the bill. Even thinking about suing gorilla glue is just something else.

Hopefully it's settled out of court and she has medical expenses covered. She doesn't deserve to profit from her own stupidity like this.

Why does she deserve to have her medical expenses covered? Accountability not a thing anymore?

Jul 18, 2018
Here I thought she was a teenage girl being dumb like most teenagers are and felt sorry. Now she's suing and gifting from others, lmao. Clockwork.

Oct 27, 2017
This is one of the dumbest stories I've ever read. I felt a bit bad for her at first, despite it being all on her in the first place. This lawsuit thing though, nope, I hope she doesn't get a dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.