Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
This looks super fun. I'm into it.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope this doesn't have sluggish and boring combat like MH does; looks really good.

Macija

Aug 14, 2018
The gameplay looks fine, but the monster design is very bland, they are just big animals.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
The building mechanic looks really interesting so I'm definitely going to keep an eye out. February 2023 is looking stacked!

Just curious where these questions about whether it's F2P are coming from.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
EA Originals becoming a publishing label for international projects is also an interesting development. Hope they can still support more double-A, smaller games like Fe and Sea of Solitude.

southwest

Sep 15, 2022
Just curious where these questions about whether it's F2P are coming from.

February 2023 is looking stacked!
I knew it wasn't F2P, but I'd guess they're coming up because the name feels weirdly F2Pish. The twitter and instagram accounts being playWildHearts too, that's always struck me as a very F2P way to promote a game.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Looks really good! There seems to be a sort of building mechanic as well. Should help it stand out.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The giant hammer from the magical tool looks cool.

Not sure about every monster being massive in the trailer since you'll probably get less reaction from them when attacking, outside of big attacks. And you might be chipping at their legs a lot depending on the weapons and movement.

Jan 9, 2018
Strikes me as a game that would benefit from being F2P wonder if there's a story mode of some type. Maybe will be in game pass or ps plus

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Looks good but not a fan of the Fortnite style building lol.
Smart to go next-gen only though.

Zemst

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
With the exception to the questionable voice acting, I really loved this trailer! If we actually get an actual quality game that expands the monster hunting genre that would be great. Nothing has stuck around as long or has been as good as MH imo. Someone make a gif of the trap hammer lol.

Also the short snippet of another game with a bow as the main weapon that looks absolutely atrocious to use. Playing mhw's evolution of bow makes you wonder why melee keep evolving quality and animation wise in a large majority of games and how ranged weaponry like bows and xbows feel like they out of the ps2 days.

AEF1907

Fallen Guardian Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 18, 2021
Woah looks great. Nice to see that Koei Tecmo is making more ambitious titles again with Rise of Ronin and this one!

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
So they are incorporating siege weapons and environmental traps from Monhun into the core combat/gameplay. Neat idea and looks quite nice but not feeling those monster designs just yet.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Visually it looks very inconsistent, some shots are amazing while others looks like DW9. Gameplay the box thing that change into different abilities is interesting but otherwise looks like another MH wannabe.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good graphically for a KT game tbh. Building gimmick need to see more of before I form an opinion.