• Kratos

Votes: 893 55.5%
  • Doomguy

Votes: 715 44.5%

• Total voters

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
BFG is insane, but Rage Mode Kratos is basically impervious so idk
Kratos also beats the equivalent of the biggest demons for breakfast so there's that

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
xHILLx8.gif

sWHmlxe.gif

I think Kratos wins. Easily.

doemaaan

Oct 27, 2017
I... don't see Slayer winning tbh. Granted I've only played Doom 2016, but I know how strong Kratos is and Slayer ain't that strong. Kratos would find a way to block all projectiles, close in and rip him in half. Without spartan rage 🤷‍♂️.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seeing as Doomguy seems to be constantly on the verge of dying or running out of ammo unless he has a lot of small fodder enemies to kill I'd say Kratos has a advantage in a one on one fight. Eternal era Doomguy doesn't seem very durable either and can't take many hits before going down whereas Kratos can take a lot of punishment.
If you see things through a players perspective, than both Doomguy and Kratos are thin sheets of paper that get ripped apart in their hardest difficulty modes. Canonically, Doomguy and Kratos rip through their enemies, and only become more angry and powerful the more damage they take.

Honestly, why pit them against each other? Doomguy and Kratos vs Asura, now that's one for the books.

Oct 27, 2017
BFG is insane, but Rage Mode Kratos is basically impervious so idk
Kratos also beats the equivalent of the biggest demons for breakfast so there's that
Like the biggest titan you meet is way smaller than any of the titans you fought in Doom. The icon of sin is the bigest one and even he is like a puppy standing near an adult human in scale when compared to ones in GoW 3.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
Actually that's false.

Demons he kills return to hell, get stitched back together and returned to action. That was established in Doom 4. What revives them is argent energy which is what Doom guy can absorb (and Kratos doesn't use this energy so Doom guy can't absorb his energy ). Kratos can also absorb the energy fd his enemies wether it is argent or anything. That's how he gets multiple power of gods in the games.

Kratos can absolutely move faster if he decides. He got the boots of hermes which is canonical really really godly fast
A bit of give and take, but I don't think this is entirely true, it's stated that the Doom Slayer could

" feast on the blood of the wicked. For he alone could draw strength from his fallen foes, and ever his power grew, swift and unrelenting."

Also, your statements below on Doom Guy are a bit off. He survived hell before being powered by the Seraphim and being turned into the Doom Slayer. Comparing the feats of the two characters like they're the same, strength wise, is disingenuous.

Oct 27, 2017
A bit of give and take, but I don't think this is entirely true, it's stated that the Doom Slayer could

" feast on the blood of the wicked. For he alone could draw strength from his fallen foes, and ever his power grew, swift and unrelenting."

Also, your statements below on Doom Guy are a bit off. He survived hell before being powered by the Seraphim and being turned into the Doom Slayer. Comparing the feats of the two characters like they're the same, strength wise, is disingenuous.
This is the script of the demons describing what they see him doing in hell. It is established in Doom 4 how he gets their strength which is using argent energy. It has nothing to do with killing anything. He absorbs demon strength cause theyy use argent energy to function. Anybody else and he wouldn't gain anything from them.

Also not sure what you mean with my statements. If you mean Doom guy surviving hell before being blessed, which is something he barely managed to do according to the new Doom 64 ending.

Oct 27, 2017
Haha I know. But what I meant was that Kratos died and avoided all the torture hell would do to him and got out by force and reived on the spot.

Doom guy meanwhile teleported there as a mortal and hell opened up a door and told him to please leave them alone (which is pretty badass). Everytime he went to hell and back he got out using a portal but meanwhile Kratos got out by forcing his way out from his punishment).

terawatt

Oct 27, 2017
I'd lke to see both in 40k, Doomguy would be a named spacemarine captain level, Kratos a high end primarch.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Kratos not even close, anyone choosing doom guy knows nothing about the god of war franchise or is trolling.

Your reply here clearly shows you are not up-to-date on the Doom franchise. The new game's revelations about "doom guy" is obviously the reason for this thread. You shouldn't accuse others of ignorance when it only exposes your own.

Oct 27, 2017
Haha I know. But what I meant was that Kratos died and avoided all the torture hell would do to him and got out by force and reived on the spot.

Doom guy meanwhile teleported there as a mortal and hell opened up a door and told him to please leave them alone (which is pretty badass). Everytime he went to hell and back he got out using a portal but meanwhile Kratos got out by forcing his way out from his punishment).

Kratos didn't get out of his own, he was bailed out by someone else both times he died.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Doom Slayer.

I don't think people even realize how OP he is. He never needs to sleep or eat, he absorbs the power/essence of everything he kills, and he cannot be killed.

He's basically Kratos X 100 and is described as literally eternal. Like, he's millions of years old.

Isn't he wolfenstein dudes great grandkid? How could he be that old?

Maybe I should pay more attention to the story.

Edit:I haven't played the new game yet obv

Techno