• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
I already got Dragon Quest XI out of the way so I'm good. Starting on Shenmue III but I don't think that's going to happen.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Waiting for a Game Awards sale to (hopefully) buy Control and Outer Wilds, after that I'm done with 2019 for now and will play whatever I want.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
2 worlds to go in Astrobot, will definitely finish this. I started the first Bioshock last week, might play it a bit more but probably not finishing it. Other than that I also have Hollow Knight (6h in, many to go...) and also playing PES 2020 Lite which cant be "finished" (already dropped NBA 2k19 because of PES, which released yesterday).

Andrew J

Oct 26, 2017
The Adirondacks
Gotta beat Fallen Order before I see TRoS on the 19th. After that it's Pokemon, and I'll see if I can beat Devil May Cry 3, 4, and 5 over my Christmas break, or at least before GOTY voting closes on Era.

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of my gaming time lately has been spent on sim/strategy games that don't really have an end state, but I would like to beat Yu-No and Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair by the end of the year if I can manage it.

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
Nothing. If I can squeeze enough game time in to finish Death Stranding, it would be a surprise. Other than that I'll just play whatever, when I get a chance.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
After I finished Dragon Quest 11 in November I kind of over-extended myself. I am now trying to finish Super Daryl Deluxe, Bastard Bonds, and Jake Hunter 3DS. I may finish nothing but then at least I'll knock three games out in January.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Dragon Quest XI S - This game is taking me forever. As for where I'm at, I just got the ore to build the sword of light. I have no clue where the fuck that's supposed to be but I think I'm like 70% done not including any post game stuff
Control - Have not even started, will start this week sometime
Pokemon Sword - Will jump on this right after DQ XI. Thankfully, I know it will be way shorter. Expecting like 35 hours or so at most to beat main story

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
FFXII (I'm 5 hours in so, lol probably not happening), Hollow Knight, Gears of War 4, and maybe a couple of single player Nintendo Switch games like DK: Freeze etc

grosvenor92

Dec 2, 2017
Darksiders 3. I think I'm maybe halfway through
maybe Assassin's Creed Odyssey If I find enough time for it