• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The three P's. Pizza, pasta and
200w.gif

Hi five goodnight!

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Uh I don't think that's normal

Anyways Milk works very well for me short-term

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Water is my secret weapon. You may be hungry shortly after eating, but drink 16oz or so of water and it "fills" you to the point of not wanting anything else in your stomach for a while. It's a great deterrent when feeling super snacky.

chaosaeon

Oct 26, 2017
Guess I'm screwed then lol. I'm also hungry most of the time but if I eat bread, pasta, rice or potatoes I seem to gain 3 lbs every time I do it. I'm at the point where I now have to eat raw carrots and slices of deli meat as a meal just to stay the same, and I'm not even super thin :/.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bread will NOT do the trick. what the fuck people.

HIGH FAT. that will shut down your hunger response faster than anything. Like a heavy cream sauce pasta or cheese, something like that.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
For me, 8-10 pieces of sushi really fills me up. I've thought before that maybe it's the rice expanding, but that's probably bullshit.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Potatoes and Bread?.

I could eat bread all day.

Mash some eggs and potatoes together, stick em between some bread and you got yourself a damn fine meal that I could eat till I explode.

Wez

Sep 11, 2018
For me it's anything dairy, I feel very full then suddenly empty not long after

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Gnocchi is the world's most filling food and it's not even close.
You look at a plate of it thinking to yourself bravely that you're going to ace it but then you're defeated.

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
The trick is to get used to being hungry, assuming you are eating enough to sustain yourself healthily of course. It is okay to be hungry.

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway
Mochi is supposed to be incredibly compact and filling.

Then again, the OP makes it sound like he maybe needs to talk to a doctor. This isn't normal.

DronePhysics

Oct 28, 2017
Boiled sweet potatoes and a cup of milk. Its what I eat for breakfast and it fills me up from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm then I'll have a light lunch or snack.

Kanann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Protein take the most time to digest, go for it, carb are just quick enegy that run out fast.

If you fear of fat, lean meat, chicken breast, fish, low fat daily, boiled egg, and a lot of vegetables without fatty salad cream.

Dufus

Nov 15, 2017
How the fuck do fruit and vegetables not got mentioned at all. Seriously people. And since when is pizza filling?

Anything high in fiber will do. Personally, legumes are very filling. Lentils especially.

Potatoes are decent.

I can also 'eat like a blackhole' if what I'm eating is low in fiber, like white bread.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Brown/black rice + beef stir fry for me. The rice because I feel Iike I am eating a lot and the beef to actually keep me full for a while.

Engell

Oct 28, 2017
Overnight oats ... easy, healthy, cheap, filling and keeps you going until the next meal

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
perhaps it's the kind of food you're eating that is causing you cravings? try slow energy release foods. oatmeal, sweet potatoes, brown rice, quinoa. try to avoid anything that is just stodgy and high in carbs or sugar.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
chipButty.jpg

I had my first one last year after being in the UK for about seven years. Christ...

Sarobi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Burritos usually do me in. Carne Asada can literally be my first meal, and it'll keep me content until sometime the next day.

Peanut Butter on Egos fuck me up in a way where I feel like shit, and can go several hours without feeling hungry.

Refried beans are also another, but it takes quite a bit of them before I start getting the "Well I'm never eating again" feel.

I can't say pasta, pizza, or potatoes fill me up at all. I can literally smash a large pizza from anywhere, and still come back later looking for shit to snack on. Pasta is like that but x5. Potatoes.. I've never had them just straight boiled. Usually baled with butter, or mashed, but never just boiled.

Dragonelite

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Nice big steak or big portion of groundbeef fills me up real nice and for a long time.

Eat nutrition dense food and meat is something that is nutrition dense per volume of food.