OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I feel we are probalby going to get another Batman Villain. I could see arguments for Penguin but i want to see Ras Al Ghul and Azreal.
Ras-Al-Ghul-Lazarus-Pit.jpg

86e9f5e7822d02aba40f3755bfb3cf8f.png

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Tried to make a potential I3 Roster structured after MK11, I personally beleive I3 will have less newcomers then I2 and will focus on bringing back some return favourites: (just because some of these charcters are dead doesn't mean i couldn't maybe see them coming back)

Harley Quinn,Deadshot/Deathstroke,Captain Boomerang,King Shark
Shazam,Black Canary,Aquaman,Martian Manhunter,Cyborg,Booster Gold
Superman,Batman,Wonder Woman,Green Lantern,Flash,Green Arrow
Lex Luthor,Joker,Circe/Ares (could decide which),Sinestro,Reverse Flash, Ra's Al Ghul
Supergirl,Static,Blue Beetle,Raven,Robin,Stargirl
Etrigan,John Constantine,The Spectre,Black Adam
Catwoman,Huntress,Star Sapphire,Mera
The Batman Who Laughs,The Darkest Knight

(Both are technically the same people but would have very different movesets)

(Robin King,Dawnbreaker, Merciless, Devastator, The Drowned, Murder Machine would be alternate customes)

(Main Villain: Perpetua and like Kronika is non-playable)

DLC Fighters:

Morpheus, Beast Boy,Judge Dredd (BB would likely take more development time so it makes sense him being DLC)
Doctor Manhattan, Fire God Liu Kang, Snake-Eyes (GI-Joe)
Lobo, Zatanna, Lord Drakkon/Green Ranger

Other Potential DLC Fighters:

Deathstroke,Neo,Homelander,Plastic Man,Big Barda,Invincible​

Last edited:

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I would love him as well but sadly don't see it happening. He's probalby too goofy for Injustice (kinda similar feelings towards Kyrpto and Plastic Man).
I'd say there's room for some goofy choices, we did get the turtles, after all, although they were guests... If anything, it would be nice if they could drop the SERIOUSNESS of the game's mood a bit.

My second not-gonna-happen pick would be the Gentleman Ghost:

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I'd say there's room for some goofy choices, we did get the turtles, after all, although they were guests... If anything, it would be nice if they could drop the SERIOUSNESS of the game's mood a bit.

My second not-gonna-happen pick would be the Gentleman Ghost:

Honestly, same - i kinda don't want them to follow up the events of I2 and just do their own thing for the next DC Fighting Game. My fan-made roster was basically charcters i think could realstically get in based on previous patterns/plus requests but i hope the next DC Fighting game goes Crazy/

I do bet money that Batman Who Laughs will be involved in I3 and we could see him and the Darkest Knight be playable

Abominuz

Oct 29, 2017
Netherlands
Now that people now about Doom Patrol thanks to the series it would be awesome if they include some of those characters. Negative man would make for some fun gameplay and moves.

titans-tv-doom-patrol-negative-man-cast-exclusive.png

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Now that people now about Doom Patrol thanks to the series it would be awesome if they include some of those characters. Negative man would make for some fun gameplay and moves.
Agreed though i expect it will likely only be one DP member. I considered Negative Man and i could see him being DLC or in the base game.

Charcters i could 90% see making it in in the roster

John Constantine
Beast Boy
Static
Etrigan
The Batman Who Laughs

The rest i am less confident in but i feel that Ras Al Ghul makes the most sense as the next Batman villain rep besids BWL

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeeeah, The Batman Who Laughs is almost guaranteed, DC's been aggressively pushing him lately, plus it fits with IJ's edgy aesthetic... sigh. If he's not part of the main story, at the very least he'll be a dlc character.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Yeeeah, The Batman Who Laughs is almost guaranteed, DC's been aggressively pushing him lately, plus it fits with IJ's edgy aesthetic... sigh. If he's not part of the main story, at the very least he'll be a dlc character.
100% agreed, I also think it's possible The Darkest Knight will be his own charcter (though he could be an alt of Doctor Manhatten) rather then an alt of Batman Who Laughs. I think he will be part of the story and possibly the main villain besides Perpetua

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
100% agreed, I also think it's possible The Darkest Knight will be his own charcter (though he could be an alt of Doctor Manhatten) rather then an alt of Batman Who Laughs. I think he will be part of the story and possibly the main villain besides Perpetua
I really think they should go through Darkseid first and leave all the Crisis stuff for IJ4, but who knows, making him DLC might mean they're not that interested in exploring him and the new gods.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I really think they should go through Darkseid first and leave all the Crisis stuff for IJ4, but who knows, making him DLC might mean they're not that interested in exploring him and the new gods.
True i would rather them focus on Darkseid as the main villain next game but i could definetly see it being The Batman Who Laughs/Perpetua especially since like MK11 - it's probalby going to be the end of the Injustice Triligoy. I don't see them making an I4

Either way Batman Who Laughs is 100% going to be playable even if it's DLC

I think Constantine,Beast Boy and Static are very likely with the rights issues having being sorted with Static (plus DC are pushing Milestone charcters), Constantine has gained a huge boost of popularity since Early I3 and is the most requested charcter for I3 and Beast Boy is a heavily requested charcter for I3 and Kotal Khan showed they can pull off transforming charcters well

Also if they go with mainline DC John Constantine. He can very much fight so the argument being Constantine can't be in I3 because he can't fight to be invalid in my opinion

Last edited: