TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
While Injustice 2 gave us a lot of requested charcters, that's a fair amount that still haven't made an apperence in Injustice 3 that i personally would like to see.

Beast Boy
250px-Beast_Boy_%28DC_Rebirth_version%29.jpg

An obvious one, Kotal Khan's cat attacks feel to me at least like a prototype of what Beast Boy could potentially be like in Injustice 3 - i know he is technically dead in the Injustice Universe but that's not stopped other charterers before.

John Constantine
images

Another highly requested pick for Injustice 3 and one that had concept art for I2. I feel that he could be a potentially extremely fun character in the game and be like a trap character in the game. They will hopefully get Matt Ryan to voice him.

Mary Marvel
3134848-mary.jpg

While i do think it's very possible for Shazam to come back - i would also like to see Mary Marvel be in as well, she could have a fun and interesting moveset all on her own in my personal opinion but if she ends up being an alt then i wouldn't mind too much

What charcters would you like to see for Injustice 3?

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Other than yours.

Animal Man: Beast Boy without the need to transform.

Mera: Cuz she's fucking awesome.

It's 4 A.M. so I'll expand the list/my choices when I sober/wake up lol

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Definitely Static & Constantine, I'm still salty that the former got snubbed.

Oct 26, 2017
Solomon Grundy.

His absence from Injustice 2 really hampered my enjoyment of that game. Swamp Thing was not a good replacement.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
I'm suprised that Constantine is still not in this series. He could be a great character to the roster and fun to play.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm suprised that Constantine is still not in this series. He could be a great character to the roster and fun to play.

How would he play? Proper Vertigo Con-Job - the interesting version - relied more on rep, lies and quick wit than any actual combat skills.

I guess he could cancel strings into a nut-shot? Would his projectile be a pint glass? Maybe he could call in other characters from the roster to do all the hard work whilst he smokes in the background.

His absence from Injustice 2 really hampered my enjoyment of that game. Swamp Thing was not a good replacement.

Swamp Thing was excellent, you heathen.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Looking back its amazing how great the Injustice 2 roster is.

My list for characters that we didnt see yet:

Constantine
Etrigan
Mera
Katana
Larfleeze
Saint Walker
Plastic Man
Static
Beast Boy
Ra´s al Ghul
Clayface

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
How would he play? Proper Vertigo Con-Job - the interesting version - relied more on rep, lies and quick wit than any actual combat skills.

I guess he could cancel strings into a nut-shot? Would his projectile be a pint glass? Maybe he could call in other characters from the roster to do all the hard work whilst he smokes in the background

Swamp Thing was excellent, you heathen.

Current Constantine is a bit more action oriented but I could see him work like a summoner charcter using demons to aid him with physical attacks

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
Just skip the whole Injustice 3 thing and somehow make the Marvel Vs DC fighting game happen.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say it's not unlikely you get Mary Marvel with the new Shazam movie getting good buzz

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Current Constantine is a bit more action oriented but I could see him work like a summoner charcter using demons to aid him with physical attacks

Yeah, and he's worse off for it. :D

Regardless, I guess sigils would work, but Dr Fate kind of covered that in IJ2. To make him more unique, they could - like you said - focus on summoning a la Enchantress, but also something like illusion/sleight of hand type magic whereby he misdirects the other player (think Sub-Zero's ice mannequins in IJ2). That could be interesting...

... or just give him Keanu's holy shotgun and a LeBeouf summon :D

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
If this was back in the 90's, sure. But now, it would be a literal licensing nightmare. Good luck trying to get Disney & Warner Bros. to play nice.

It just would be a feverish fan dream. Like in the 90's when people thought a Mortal Kombat Vs Street Fighter could have been a reality at some point. One can hope.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I see Beast Boy and Constantine are taken care of, good good (Beast Boy especially I wanna see). I would only add Katana from myself, but as I dont know much about comics I would take "creative liberty" and have her summon ghosts with her sword, is that ok?

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
YES! The Ray is my number 1 pick forever and always.
u9tASSE.jpg

Raymond Terril fan for life. Been trying to read anything with that character since the 90s when they debuted. Super excited they seem to be getting a new push at DC. A character that can make red sunlight who once one shotted Superboy in a universe with an evil Superman? Writes itself. Dude is the perfect jailer for Kryptonians.

Also down for Aztek. Either the male or female versions. Both were pretty cool.

Lf5RsOJ.jpg

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As a character, sure--Swamp Thing was fine.

From a gameplay standpoint, Swamp Thing was not Grundy, not at all. I'd gladly sacrifice Swamp Thing to get the Solomon Grundy from IJ1 back.

I thought he played great. I'm a complete noob, but once I got him going, he was a brick wall that just about punished anything thrown at him. Unusual for me; I tend to gravitate towards fast and mobile characters (saying that, Darkseid was my main :D).

What's he going to do, take drugs at them till they die?!

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Doom Patrol and some rogues would be amazing and, imo, reasonable to expect.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Question, do you think it's possible we could see Tommy Oliver or a Power Rangers like Jason as a guest character in Injustice

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Booster Gold!
And hmmm perhaps something really out there like bringing in another alt universe like I don't know, Stan Lee's DC universe at least for costumes

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Zatanna, particularly now that Netherrealm's character modeling has gotten better to the point that she wouldn't look like

screen_shot_2013-08-07_at_9.31.59_am.0.png

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Judge Dredd
The Darkness

Hellboy showed it doesn't have to just be DC comics to make the cut. Either one of these would be badass.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Super Sons
images

They fight as a tag team, you control one son while the other provides back. You can switch between them at will.

Also:
Beast Boy
Red Robin
Steel(Natasha Irons)
Static
Terra
Merra
Ms Martian
Big Barda
Granny Goodness
Talia
Aqualad (Jackson Hyde)
Booster Gold

Chalphy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Willoughby Kipling should also be added as a WTF character if they won't add Constantine. Also have Christopher Chance work as the random selection.