• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Anna was robbed, definitely a much better choice than Ivy

anna-williams-tekken7-character-artwork.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would say Jade and Sylvando from DQ11 on the list but I know that Watchmojo don't valorize DQ. lol And Kratos on the list, really? I don't really think that he's hot in any of his incarnation. The other male characters I can understand tho.

Laser Man

Oct 26, 2017
"Sexy" isn't what it used to be it seems, as a full time professional on sexy, this list is plain stupid... and my day is ruined!

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Kratos is not sexy, I'm thankful they didn't include the sex mini game in this entry.

Kiryu got robbed.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Me: Further objectification of video game characters, especially women, is disgusting and contributes to objectification of women in real life

Also me: I want Brigitte and Ashe to do family unfriendly things to me

Oct 26, 2017
Lara from Shadow of the Tomb Raider is probably the most attractively modeled female character in the history of the medium.

Connor inspired people who hate Detroit and everything David Cage stands for to write Detroit fanfiction because they wanted to fuck him so bad.

So those two aren't bad choices I guess.

But the list feels pretty pointless.

... And Primrose is 16 bit wtf.