• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ain't no shirtless Japanese gangsters on this list and 2 yakuza games released this year

Booo.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
White folk and a couple of greeks.

3 Greeks

Plus is Samus supposed to be white? Or is it that thing where white people think anime characters are actually white while Japanese people see them as Japanese even if their hair and eye color doesn't match up with normal Japanese features.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Kratos, Ashe, Alexios, Kassandra - ah, yes good, I approve...

...where's Arthur Morgan?!

Black Cat's design is also amazing.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
3 Greeks

Plus is Samus supposed to be white? Or is it that thing where white people think anime characters are actually white while Japanese people see them as Japanese even if their hair and eye color doesn't match up with normal Japanese features.

I don't know much about Metroid canon, but I'm willing to bet my house that she is very White.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Connor? The fuck

Probably one of the least "sexy" characters in Detroit.
North wins. (well that's technically just Minka Kelly)

TwoPikachus

Nov 15, 2018
3 Greeks

Samus grew up on an Earthen mining colony on a different planet to parents Rodney and Virginia Aran. Given their names, Earthly origin and her physical features she is likely ethnically white.

jmizzal

Oct 27, 2017
Are they including Zero Suit Samus with Samus Aran?

I mean if they are into women in tight power suits that you cant see her face I have no prob with that lol

Jan 10, 2018
Kratos? I found Baldur much more appealing if I had to choose from that game. Or Freya for that matter. Kratos might have the body of a greek God but he has the face of an evil old wizard.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Not a terrible list. But I'd replace Best Dad (Kratos) with one of the ripped guys from Soul Calibur 6. (Or even Baldur.) Fantastic design but not a DILF if you ask me.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
How on earth is John, that ugly fella, on that list and not Arthur ? Might as well add Micah or Uncle lmfao.

Certainly didnt expect Kratos. Nice nipples I guess :P

shinken

Oct 27, 2017
Choosing Marston over Arthur is weird. You can go to the barbershop and fix his hair and beard and he looks really cool. Marston looks like................eeeeeeeh..............Marston.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I love John and all but the dude looks like he rolled around in a vat of grease lmao

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
What a damn minute. Hold the phone. Wasn't Cody released this year?

You know, this Cody:

jeCl61w.jpg

qdEsqIr.jpg

Just the irresistible hunk of your dreams. No big deal.

If the Smash Ultimate roster counts, then Ike is the clear choice.

Last edited: