Icarian

May 9, 2018
Cecilia is realy growing on me. It helps that she is german and I am finally able to catch some more holo streams that don´t start at 4 a.m.

I'm thankful they've hired some EU talents, with the exception of Kiara (and Calli if you count her JP streams) nobody streamed during the day on the EN side for those of us in Europe.

Acrano

Nov 2, 2017
Germany
I'm thankful they've hired some EU talents, with the exception of Kiara (and Calli if you count her JP streams) nobody streamed during the day on the EN side for those of us in Europe.
Ah, a fellow european. Too long we had to survive with meager clips or staying up waaay past our bedtime, now we feast!

No but seriously, it´s good that they are able to spread out a bit.

IronWarrior94

Jun 1, 2018
I'm EST, not sure what the European time is in conjunction, but it's pretty neat to have Justice stream one after the other during the day. Start my mornings with Raora, then Elizabeth at 2pm, and shortly after her it's a toss up between Cecilia and Gigi.

Aug 27, 2019
I'm EST, not sure what the European time is in conjunction, but it's pretty neat to have Justice stream one after the other during the day. Start my mornings with Raora, then Elizabeth at 2pm, and shortly after her it's a toss up between Cecilia and Gigi.

This is where I'm at, having a background stream on during the work day has been a habit since I started working from home, and now there's even more options for every time slot. So, bring on more EU time slot streams.

Acrano

Nov 2, 2017
Germany
Germany is currently in CEST (UTC+2) so it´s 11:24 p.m. here, CEST should be 4:24 p.m. right?

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
Wow, Biboo has almost 75k viewers on her stream. Did a bunch of people raid her or something?

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Wow, Biboo has almost 75k viewers on her stream. Did a bunch of people raid her or something?
As always, if you see a holoEN with unusually high views and it isn't an event (and even sometimes if it is an event) then it is likely due to bots

And it's pretty impossible to tell what the real view count is (it isn't the base of the waves)

https://vrabi.net/progress
image.png

Pekora learns CounterStrike is immensely popular

View: https://youtu.be/4dAiCH8lExo

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017

TiredGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019
Dang, watching Biboo's stream and I didn't realize how good that Dryleaf Whirlwind art is. She just kicked Malenia in face repeatedly in no time.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
It's one of the greatest games of all time, but can be very dark and explicitly political. There was another corpo tuber in the past that did one session of it before they quietly shelved it.
There was a dozen or so holo members that played papers please and it is actually impressive that none of them commented on any kind of meta commentary the game was trying to say. They just accepted the job for the game it was

Never played Disco Elysiunm, so maybe it's commentary is harder to avoid though

Icarian

May 9, 2018
I haven't played Disco Elysium but wasn't there some huge controversy with the company and the devs? I remember a lot of people saying to pirate it because the company owners fucked over devs big time or something like that.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
There was a dozen or so holo members that played papers please and it is actually impressive that none of them commented on any kind of meta commentary the game was trying to say. They just accepted the job for the game it was

Never played Disco Elysiunm, so maybe it's commentary is harder to avoid though
There are long discussions of race science and phrenology as just one example, Papers Please hides behind a lot of non-explicit political signifiers via gameplay mechanics while Disco is just forthright about all of it. A group of kids call you the f-slur a bunch within the first couple hours, albeit they censored the word and text but it's not subtle at all.

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
I just had a classic steam sale moment. Was watching IRyS and thought "Oh this game looks cool. Gotta buy it!". Clicked and it's already in my library...

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
Tenma Maemi is the only vtuber I've seen play Disco Elysium (while heavily drunk at one point, to really get in character).

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Huh? Why is IRyS saying that they can't play FF?

EN doesn't have Kingdom Hearts perm?

Last edited: