• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
I'm cautiously optimistic. Would love an actual good game in this universe, and my wife would be over the moon about watching me play it (maybe I could convince her to play.)

Apr 9, 2018
I've been fatigued on this series for years but this is a good time to actually make a good game out of it now that the movies are done and theyre free of the tie-in baggage.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
As a DC fan, if this is Rocksteady's game I would be very disappointed. And so would millions of other fan's of Rocksteady's work. Really hoping this isn't theirs.
Millions of Harry Potter fans would be hyped as fuck though. I kinda hope it is Rocksteady, that would be badass. I think it's the Avalanche Disney Infinity guys though.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I'm not even a fan of Harry Potter, but I'd buy this Day 1
Surprised that it looks this far along given how much longer we're probably gonna have to wait until it's released

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I hope Harry Potter isnt actually in this game in this is some non-canon game where they can do whatever they want.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
It looks kinda open world, which is a brilliant idea. The whole area surrounding Hogwarts is gigantic. You have the lake, forbidden forest, and Hogsmeade.

And Hogwarts itself is also gigantic.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Millions of Harry Potter fans would be hyped as fuck though. I kinda hope it is Rocksteady, that would be badass. I think it's the Avalanche Disney Infinity guys though.
Only thing us DC fans have to go on outside of comics and animation are the games. At least HP also has critically acclaimed movies. Not disappointed that this game exist I just hope that it isn't Rocksteady, who has a history with DC characters, that is working on this.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Day 1 if true. I have always wanted to play a Harry Potter game in which I could make my own character and explore Hogwarts.

Cronnie

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Damn, I kind of wish I didn't see this thread, ignorance is bliss and all that, going to be a long wait until this is coming out I'm guessing.

ajszenk

Dec 6, 2017
That's a while lot of effort to make something fake, that had to be real. Wonder what studio has the magic touch

Cabbagehead

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing us DC fans have to go on outside of comics and animation are the games. At least HP also has critically acclaimed movies. Not disappointed that this game exist I just hope that it isn't Rocksteady, who has a history with DC characters, that is working on this.
Dark Knight...also DC has had three quality releases with WB. Not like you've gotten nothing. While the HP IP has gotten subpar games or outright bad ones.

gothmog

Oct 28, 2017
NY
There's no doubt it looks great, but I hope it is fun to play. The footage felt a bit like a tech demo.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
This might be the first game my girlfriend actually plays with me through the end if it's real.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
That character creator doe

4fdba1c05adbe021531de75c9b4397e7.jpg

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
The whole 1800s thing kinda puts me off - I'd much rather a more contemporary setting - but the rest certainly sounds interesting.

I really have no love for JK Rowling these days, nor anything she's done with the franchise recently, but those books/movies were a huge part of my childhood and I can't deny that the idea of a game where I get to just, like, hang out and do Hogwarts shit still holds a lot of appeal.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Harry Potter (books and films) is the franchise I grew up with. I need this game to be real...and good.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So do we know for sure if this is Avalanche or Rocksteady?

I hope it's not Rocksteady, I was hoping for an Arkham Beyond.

Kraq

Oct 25, 2017
This looks amazing. As a kid, I always dreamed of just exploring Hogwarts for myself.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is kinda getting weird, how the hell hasn't this been taken down yet?

I always dislike those assumptions that everything is a controlled leak, because unintentional leaks do happen far more often, but man, this is really starting to look like a controlled leak to gauge interest.