• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Wonderful hottake from Screech on the Slatosch thing. TCPA ALL THE THINGS!

Dow Jones & Co., Inc. v. Highland Capital Mgmt., L.P., 564 S.W.3d 852, 857 (Tex. App.-Dallas 2018). Dow Jones tried to dismiss a subpoena by arguing it was a legal action so the TCPA would apply. Court disagreed.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking more like:

Setting: A Hawaiian beach

Screech: He is a judge man, they don't understand the law.
Vig: This sounds really expensive?
Screech: Trust me, it is the only way to go. When judges say left, you go right.
Vig: Look at that piece of tail over there!
Ty: Look I built a sandpile!
Threadnought 2: Beard Goes Hawaiian

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
D_KG96gVUAAP5dw.jpg

Nov 3, 2017
Every once in a while I look up #istandwithvic and other hashtags popular among his supporters, and it's always a window into this absolutely bizarro world.

One of the more bonkers takes I'm particularly fond of is hating his ex for being mad at him for cheating on her

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
Basically it looks like Chuck Huber is going "Monical and her team have not harassed us. It's been online harassment. Please stop." And it looks directed at ISWV, more notably, ZeroResurrected and some guy with a DareDevil profile avatar saying he fights injustice.

Shane posted this but I'm not sure how different it is from the subpoena on October 23 / filed on Oct 31 that Ty tried to quash. I'm guessing cause the first was just a notice?

Cosmonaut X

Oct 26, 2017
His position can basically be boiled down to:

"There's blame on all sides, but can't we all just be kind now and enjoy anime?"

Ho-hum.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Him wanting both ways so bad it's pissing off both sides is just...I can't; I really can't.

He is absolutely not one to talk about division with the crap he's pulled over the past year, not the least in the unsubstantiated casting couch rumors Vic stans lapped up without a second thought.
What a shame...yikes. Well, I tried

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
I love how Vicstans always come back with "what evidence" like Vic's own affidavit and accompanying video demonstration is lost in some ethereal void.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone knows a confession doesn't count as long as you take it back afterwards /s

Lets not forget that Ty actually tried replacing Vigs deposition with a new one when he did the hellfiling. One that directly contradicted everything he said in a goddamn videotaped deposition.

I guess that is what you get when you hire the clown car squad as your lawyers.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Like it's cool and all that he's directly calling people's clowning out, but the both sides shit he's peddling is still pretty bad. It's the kind of hyper-moderate that balks at anything slightly spicier than milquetoast indifference, and that's just aggravating in its own way.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Like it's cool and all that he's directly calling people's clowning out, but the both sides shit he's peddling is still pretty bad. It's the kind of hyper-moderate that balks at anything slightly spicier than milquetoast indifference, and that's just aggravating in its own way.
I know right? This both sideism is yikes and his defense of vic is eye rolling

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
A certain doctor quote about caring more about "order" than justice comes to mind.
While him confronting the idiots of ISWV and their harassment is a good thing trying to have other people share the blame for being targets of harassment is not the best "look".
There a some topics where one can't just avoid picking a side you can either agree that the stories we have heard about Vic (from multiple unrelated sources) are truth and then he is indefensible, or you don't.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
It is, theoretically, nice that Schumer is trying to wind people down. But that would ignore what he did and said before, and how he just seems to think all opposites are equal.

Maybe just ignore the man?

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A guy wants to have a threesome with consenting adults...
I don't think that's the slam dunk you think it is.
Now show me the part where theres proof he harassed anyone.

Except they didn't consent, and when they voiced the fact that there was no consent, Vic grabbed both by the face and kissed them. Chuck's on some fucking shit.

And then Chuck backs this guy up. Dude is garbage.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Huber was and continues to be a both sides moron.

And like all both sides morons he will constantly chill for the side of the abuser and deride the abused, all the while pretending this is about forgiveness and having a civil conversation.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
Huber was and has been trash ever since he sent in that declaration and affidavit and even before that with his awful attempt at mediation. I don't really see the value of engaging him.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Huber was and has been trash ever since he sent in that declaration and affidavit and even before that with his awful attempt at mediation. I don't really see the value of engaging him.
I tried to see how far gone he was to see if I could talk some sense into him but guess I should've have had low expectations.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Some jackass took my tweets and using them to spread provic lies and make kickvic look like crazy individuals

Told him to take my tweets with my name intact down or I'm reporting him for harrassement as I do not need crazy vic stans after my head and the last thing I want is to deal with their nonsense.

Can I report him for harassement?

Last edited:

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
Another "very important con" to avoid

Which Comic Con is this? I can't find that one on Twitter.

Some jackass took my tweets and using them to spread provic lies and make kickvic look like crazy individuals

Told him to take my tweets with my name intact down or I'm reporting him for harrassement as I do not need crazy vic stans after my head and the last thing I want is to deal with their nonsense.

Edit: He took them down, good.

Still up for me.

(And fuck off with that "i'm so sorry you don't want to hang with us" bullshit, Huber.)

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019

Shit like this is exactly why I block people like him (especially deluded). You can't really report someone for taking screenshots of what you post and sharing them. What could or would you report him for? He puts your name on blast, but this is no different than taking screenshots of shit ZeroResurrected says and sharing.

This is also why I see no reason to interact with them in the first place. I don't have the patience or the mental health to deal with their nonsense.

ChristianH94

Apr 14, 2019
Man, hope vic stans don't start harrassing me. I got a message of one calling me a dotard already
Someone once explained to me the real problem with social media is that it's not false information as much as suddenly everyone is a pundit for better or worse. It sounds bizarre but I think someone taking what you said there and doing that is a perfect example of it.