• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie campaign rn
qOayTNEUJqBEuTqP3runvoFF77vIOCtPjYYr1_Xf4WU.png
I hate you

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Virtually every job at my office could be remote but there is this weird office culture of 8-5 with a required 1 hr lunch break. SMH.
Oh that reminds me. Mandatory lunch breaks that aren't paid are some of the biggest scams ever. The fact that it's at basically every single hourly job is so depressing.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
That tweet is some dramatically ignorant shit, with requests detached from reality and a complete misunderstanding of, like, the entire system. Some of it's also just not accurate. The only way in which I'd say there was any kind of a third party would be if you separated internet grievers from people who have any idea what they're talking about. Don't interpret one twitter moron as being some massive movement.
Do you obviously think there is no real movement for progressive ideas? That its only "internet grievers?" That's about the craziest thing i've heard today, and that's counting Trump's "democrats want to take your cars!".

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
For my own damn sanity, please let Biden win MI convincingly. I don't want to hear about a Bernie comeback story for weeks. I truly believe we will get wiped out in the GE if he became the nominee. I was in denial about that before we saw him get massacred by black voters last week but he will. We would get hammered.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
For my own damn sanity, please let Biden win MI convincingly. I don't want to hear about a Bernie comeback story for weeks. I truly believe we will get wiped out in the GE if he became the nominee. I was in denial about that before we saw him get massacred by black voters last week but he will. We would get hammered.
He's not gonna be the nominee even if he wins MI and WA today

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
You don't think Black voters would rally to whoever the dem nominee is in the general knowing who's on the other side?

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone always uses the "I'll crawl through broken glass." to vote. This year with a potential pandemic, I don't think people will stay away from polls. Kinda cool on a civic level.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Tickets to these things are good for local parties, but it's best if we cut down the group things across the country for a while in general. Thumbs up.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Do you obviously think there is no real movement for progressive ideas? That its only "internet grievers?" That's about the craziest thing i've heard today, and that's counting Trump's "democrats want to take your cars!".
People asking for an entirely impossible list of things that conveniently pretends that a lot of that stuff is being addressed in some capaticy? Those kinds of requests detached from reality and loaded with apparent threshold purity tests are the internet grievers. Like, who's not saying we should push for a living wage? Literally no one thinks the minimum wage shouldn't be increased. I assume this person is talking specifically about $15, which then turns it into purity test garbage. Who's saying there shouldn't be action on climate change? Literally no one. I assume that's a purity test on the green new deal legislation.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Like MSNBC said, this is the best night left for Bernie. Everything after this is downhill. That's got to be worrying his campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.