Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
See, the funny thing is that Biden's actual speech wasn't top tier or anything. It was bog standard. It's just that the bar is so low with Trump that that just seems absolutely amazing.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Until I have to google translate a source from Portuguese to English and it says Jair got it, I don't believe it.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is not remotely true, but his campaign (and maybe he himself) acknowledged that they didn't prepare well for the first debate. He came back for 2 and 3 and smoked Romney.

He did, but Romney is also a bad debater (binders full of women?). Go back and watch Obama v Hillary 2008 debates. I doubt he "won" a single one

but again, I don't mean this as an indictment of Obama because I don't think it matters

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL

1Qve84t.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Where was this guy 3 weeks ago

He's been doing great in town halls and prepared and prepared speeches. He has definitely not thrived in the shitshow overcrowded debates, but there's been plenty of good moments in 2020.

The stutter answer in NH town hall and the response about the church shooting in the SC townhall were both really great campaign moments for him.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's absolutely ridiculous that Disneyland isn't being closed, but also the most believable thing in the world.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I searched but I am shocked no one reached out to Howard Schutlz for an interview about the primary

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
He's been doing great in town halls and prepared and prepared speeches. He has definitely not thrived in the shitshow overcrowded debates, but there's been plenty of good moments in 2020.

The stutter answer in NH town hall and the response about the church shooting in the SC townhall were both really great campaign moments for him.

That SC town hall answer might've been the most authentic and empathic moment anyone's had in this primary. It's exhibit A that even if he's lost a step in the last decade, Biden is more than fine.

kalindana

Oct 28, 2018

NEW: Supreme Court closes to the public after 4:30 today until further notice. No word on what will happen when the court next hears oral arguments March 23.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

NEW: Supreme Court closes to the public after 4:30 today until further notice. No word on what will happen when the court next hears oral arguments March 23.

Trump and the Republican lawsuit to destroy the ACA is still happening with this catastrophe on our hands.

Oct 25, 2017
We should signal boost #COVID45. That shit would get under his skin so bad.

This will be his legacy (not to mention all the other horrible shit he's done but some things just stick).

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
Return to Normalcy pitch looking more and more appealing every day

Trump and Mitch can go fuck themselves with "gas prices are tax cuts" and "we'll reconvene in 11 days" until Mitch had to reign that in

Susan is awful too with her shtick

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Trump legacy:
- nominating a sex offender to the supreme court
- getting impeached
- trump slump
- hurricane maria
- coronavirus

Save us daddy biden

Status
Not open for further replies.