• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
I was so invested in Dean in '03-04. That was soul crushing.

My first election where I could vote was 04. Dean was my candidate, to the extent I still think we would have won. I loved that man, but you know what? When Kerry won the primary, I fucking fell in line. Attended a rally, went to the Springsteen concert for him (best I've ever seen), etc.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
My first election where I could vote was 04. Dean was my candidate, to the extent I still think we would have won. I loved that man, but you know what? When Kerry won the primary, I fucking fell in line. Attended a rally, went to the Springsteen concert for him (best I've ever seen), etc.
Well guess who did him dirty with the Swiftboat veterans for truth garbage? Fuckin Jerome Corsi, who is gonna get indicted by Mueller really soon. Delayed justice.

Ayahuasca

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
LOL @ Claire McCaskill calling tuition free college "Pie-In-The-Sky."

It pleased me to read a few weeks back many on this thread ripping Claire to shreds. You guys made my Christmas early.

Oct 25, 2017
Meant to post this shitpost I saw on fb earlier:

48408297_10218095878452189_8772121023022628864_n.jpg

I laughed way too hard at this since one of them opened up in the ex-Sears location at the local mall

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
so how bad, historically is going to be the stock market in the coming weeks?

Depends on how much this causes businesses to cut back. Keep in mind all of this happened with businesses buying more from each other than stagnation. Eg the economy was growing. But if the lack of liquidity and stability results in a huge drop in PMI we could have a recession even if trump immediately stopped fucking up.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Oof, the Japanese stock market is down 5%.

Oh man. And they've already been dropping with us.

I'm calling it, we're entering a recession. Trump is going to keep causing damage and when he's finally facing impeachment in 2019 it may dip more. But after he's gone we'll be going up. Good opportunity for anyone with lots of cash.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna chose to believe that this was one of those kids that parents drag to Trump rallies and happily waves their build the wall posters because they're brainwashed. So.. ehh..
They're actually calling in to NORAD, who "track" Santa's flight plan. I think being transferred to the White House to talk to the President or the First Lady is supposed to be a random special treat.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally the only good thing about this is that it's sul
Oh man. And they've already been dropping with us.

I'm calling it, we're entering a recession. Trump is going to keep causing damage and when he's finally facing impeachment in 2019 it may dip more. But after he's gone we'll be going up. Good opportunity for anyone with lots of cash.

The only "good" thing about this is that it's both too complicated and simultaneously too obvious for Trump spiderhole people to defend and it might be stage 1 of them shutting the fuck up about it and switching to Stage 2: "I toldja both sides were jerst is bad" and then going back to simmering unincorporated racism with no sidewalks and silent awkward family dinners.

Oct 27, 2017
My local news said they took him out for a while to christmas eve mass. Not sure if that was before or after telling a kid he's too old to believe in Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.