Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they use actual goose samples in this game? I might play it with the volume on the Switch all the way up to confuse the shit out of my cats and dog.

Deleted member 59848

Alt Account
Banned
Sep 8, 2019
For anyone who wants to listen to some beautiful goose-inspired music in anticipation of this game, here's Ravel's Mother Goose Suite

And the piano duet version which I kind of prefer

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
Am I alone in finding it a bit sus that there are no reviews up and the game drops in 8 hours time.

talkingood

Oct 27, 2017
The hype for this is beyond stupid. What even is the gameplay? I don't get it at all. So there's a goose, big deal? I've seen gooses before.
247.png

HONK

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
I hope there is a Canada goose skin.

You got a problem with Canada gooses, then you got a problem with me, and I suggest you let that one marinate!

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Amazing OT overall, but I don't know why the OP neglected posting a track from the official soundtrack that has been released on YouTube!

Last edited:

maped

Mar 7, 2018
I like that you can find this game on the eshop by using the search term honk. Also, any game that invokes Letterkenny references is my kind of game.

Kalte

Nov 25, 2017
Looking forward to launching the game tomorrow.
Metascore between HONK and HONK, calling it !

TheLastYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Am I alone in finding it a bit sus that there are no reviews up and the game drops in 8 hours time.

No reviews and can't find any hands-on impressions either.. I would have jumped at the $14.99 price but I can't tell how much content is there and whether this is just a glorified tech demo.

I wonder how much the internet got caught in the hype of this because of how absurd the concept is, reminds me of Snakes on a Plane, kind of starts as a joke and it ended up being just that.

I hope the game is good though!

Last edited:

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
So is this just a meme game (like Knack) or are we actually expecting it to be good? Any impressions?

Cabel

Nov 17, 2017
Portland
FYI, the game will land at Friday 9AM in each major region on Switch — and Friday 9AM PST in all regions on PC/Mac.

The review embargo ends at Friday 9AM PST to synchronize with the game's worldwide availability.

Thank you for checking it out!

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know how big the download is on Switch? I'm debating Switch vs. Steam rn.