Nola

Oct 29, 2017
Pepperoni is probably the best topping, but at the same time too much is too much. Not a fan of places that think the key to a. Better pizza is inundating a pizza with a topping.

If I have a hated topping it's......sausage. I won't say I wont ever eat it on pizza, but there are very few pizzas I have ever had where the sausage didn't take away more than it added.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Pepperoni is the worst pizza topping, I agree. The only good pepperoni I've had on pizza was a crumbled pepperoni, but it was balanced out by mustard seeds and pickled onions. Pepperoni on it's own is just so bland. Give me sausage or salami instead.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Pepperoni is in the top tier with shrimp, banana peppers bacon and PINEAPPLE in terms of possible toppings. Fight me.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
There are much better types of salami than pepperoni to put in a pizza but it's fine 🤷‍♀️

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get where all the pineapple hate came from? Like it seemed funny and a joke to hate on pineapple pizza but man those people are for real. They really do hate pineapples on pizza....

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
It's olives and always will be olives. The dish is already savory... so lets bring some pockets of stank ass vinegar'y savory bombs to party.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I won't even touch a pizza if it's been in contact with trash tier pepperoni.

I only eat ham/pineapple.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Surely there's a law against this opinion somewhere.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Pepperoni + Pineapple + Mushrooms = GOAT combo. Most people don't know this, but you're not allowed to order that unless you have great taste. You have to be on the list, it's the rules.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Pepperoni is my favorite. ALL I need is a Pepperoni pizza and a basket of fried Pepperoni chips. So bad for you, so delicious to consume!

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Pineapple is good. Pepperoni is good.

Just like pineapple, there's some good pineapple on pizza and there's some awful ones. Same with Pepperoni.

Now sausage is the worst.

Maeros

Dec 21, 2017
Y'all are too picky about your foods. I so far have never disliked anything i had on my pizza. I just favour some over others.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Olives are the worst pizza topping. Olives shouldn't exist.

And anchovies, too. But anchovies aren't an abomination; they serve a purpose in the cycle of life in the sea. Olives are just devil spawn.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Pepperoni is okay and with sausage amazing

(Pineapple is garbage)

Though lately my go to combo is Beef+Chicken+Mushrooms (if not mushroom, then substitute with green bell pepper or jalapeños)

Life changing

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if you're ordering ground beef on your pizza you fucked up somewhere along the line

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
My life has gotten a lot better since I realized that most things people claim are disgusting are actually pretty good, just different.

Pineapple on a pizza tastes fine. So do anchovies

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Actually I take it back barbecue sauce is bad on a pizza its way too sweet while also replacing the salty tomato sauce that would normally counterbalance a sweet element

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
OP seconds before posting this thread:
eZMCATc.gif

Pepperoni, maybe with some sausage too, is the GOAT topping beyond plain.

AntoneM

Oct 25, 2017
The heck is going on here? It's not the weekend, it's not even Friday!

Also, pepperoni is great, and yes, I still like Kraft mac and cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. I also like a good mushroom (cremini) pizza, or a supreme; heck a cheese with a good crust is divine.

Oct 26, 2017
I can ignore Pepperoni if there are other toppings, which is more than i can say for pineapple, but it's definitely one of the worst toppings

russbus64

May 1, 2018
French fries, when done wrong, are the absolute worst. Mushy potato nastiness instead of crispy goodness.

Oct 27, 2017
Pepperoni is great on a pizza.
Pineapple is by far the worst of common toppings. If I want a pizza I want something savory. I don't want something with a sickly sweet ingredient that takes over the taste of very bite. I like pineapple but in a fruit salad or something, not on a pizza and definitely not cooked.