• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sir Hound

Oct 28, 2017
I've been listening to the Skepta/P Money/Devlin/Flowdan/Slowthai/Little Simz albums on repeat for the last few months. It's been a great year for grime and UK rap.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man it so weird how my mates have got so big they in mainstream now. I grew up with many of the trap dudes now, Dave, Headie, Adz, etc. Still see Headie like few times a month when he down.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man Stormyz at Glastonbury is lit as fuck

Next day and am still hyped for Dave, hyped for Stormyz being first black artist to headline Glastonbury. Shit it mad

Last edited:

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Kano's album is great. My favourite tracks are Good Youtes Walk among evil, Got my brandy got my beats & Class Of Deja

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017
Great interview with Kano by Akala. Not heard Hoodies all Summer yet but Made in the Manor might have been my aoty that year.

I know Swizz said Giggs reminded him a bit of DMX, and I could see it, but damn i could feel it on this one.

Sir Hound

Oct 28, 2017
My wife loves it too, definitely wasn't gelling with me though. There's two types of Kano tracks and this one is 90% of the kind I don't like. Class of Deja is unreal though.

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017
What a time.

Ocean Wisdom has released his first music since leaving High Focus, a mixtape with some very interesting features like Freddie Gibbs, Fatboy Slim, P Money.

Speaking of High Focus, CMPND (Compound) release their debut album on there today. From the singles it sounds like the best thing released on there in a while.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
Is there currently any way to get Grime MC in the US without paying insane shipping prices? I really don't want to listen to a digitized rip of an LP, haha.

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017

Shame this album is their last and they've retired, absolute legends of the scene. Clearly still got it too.